WhiteFang

Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt

Found the first, am eagerly awaiting the rest.

Good luck to all EB members participating in this hunt. :classic:

what if the members edit out the figs from there post

Personally I would fine that very amusing, but would like to know the answer, too.

what if the members edit out the figs from there post

I'm fairly sure you aren't notified that a mod has edited your post, so you'd only know when the picture's clue is posted.

You know you're great, don't you? :thumbup:

Excellent idea and excellent raffle Fangy! :sweet:

Should it be an exact copy of the picture placed in the first post? Or can it be an image of a moc from someone in which the fig is used?

It's the exact copy. :wink:

Dear all,

The second window is up,

Traffic Cop - 2nd window [27th AUGUST 2010 at 0830HRS, GMT +8]

2.jpg [He's hanging around with some fellow motorcycle cops, but unlike him in this review they are armless.]

Please take note of the time for the third window updated in the first post.

WhiteFang

New Rules Update [important for New Eurobricks posters]

The Rules

1. You need to have at least 10 posts in order to activate your Private Message (PM) feature.
  2. If I find out that the recent 10 posts is not up to ideal posting standards based on our Eurobricks Guidelines, I will not hesitate to take actions against your account.

I'm not an expert on Eurobrick's recent activities, but I managed to find the first two pics with ease. Strangely enough I'm enjoying this hunt so far!

Ahhh the second one is driving me CRAZY! lol This one is hard...

Hmmm... It seems like i have found it but I just can't find the Traffic cop picture...

This one was so easy! :tongue:

The first one was easy too, but I had to deal with the crappy search engine. :sceptic::grin:

After searching for half an hour for the second one, it's location finally dawned on me. I feel incredibly foolish that I hadn't realized the location sooner.

same here, its only just dawned on me ! Took me a while!

Well played whoever came up with that one :tongue:

I NEED HELP!!! lol Im still stuck on this :oh3:

Ughhh im having a hard time finding this picture... Who ever hid this is good, real good.

Edited by Legobrandon

That was certainly harder and it took me a while.

Big :thumbup: to whoever made that clue.

For future reference to all:

I have a question concerning today's hunt, but I don't want to accidentally "give away" the location (if I even got it right). But I can only send you one PM for this entire hunt. What do I do?

And the reason I need to ask is because I don't know whether to stop looking or not.

I have a question concerning today's hunt, but I don't want to accidentally "give away" the location (if I even got it right). But I can only send you one PM for this entire hunt. What do I do?

And the reason I need to ask is because I don't know whether to stop looking or not.

Ask me in a PM but it better be good.... :devil:

Well played whoever came up with that one :tongue:

Ughhh im having a hard time finding this picture... Who ever hid this is good, real good.

Big :thumbup: to whoever made that clue.

Thanks! :grin:

I searched and searched and searched... and there it was, the picture! Took me 45 minutes but it was worth it! I swear I had looked at that page before but just didnt realize the picture there so that was a dumb mistake! :wacko:

As a future FYI; this is not the answer.

Dear all,

The second window is up,

Traffic Cop - 2nd window [27th AUGUST 2010 at 0830HRS, GMT +8]

2.jpg [He's hanging around with some fellow motorcycle cops, but unlike him in this review they are armless.]

All of the images were put in place before we launched the contest. None will be found in this topic. Please note though that we might change some of the clues for one reason or another, so don't discount new topics, but you can discount every topic that is specifically about this Raffle.

Apologises to all new Eurobricks members' signup. This EB Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt is meant for all Eurobricks members who are registered before or on 26th August 2010. In short members who have their joining date indicating 26th August 2010 and forth, they will not be eligible for this. Thanks for your attention.

How many posts do you have to do? I, too, am NEW, just joined yesterday as a member! I would like to participate in this awesome contest as well!

P.S.- Does this qualify as a post?

This is great count me in.

Uhh can someone help me? Is it okay if i participate in this contest, I joined today August 26 2010. and Im not sure how to send a private message to WhiteFang... Please help me Thanks! :)