KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Nice pictures, thanks a lot! The ships and vehicles are so so, not my cup of tea actually. The Jedi from the T-6 look nice so far, but I am afraid they'll be CloneWarsized for the final version, what is bad, at least for me. Strangely, the Clone BP is interesting for me cause the speeder seems nice and I really need a good BARC speeder. But the figures seem boring to me. Most interesting set seems to be the V-Wing in the moment, and if they don't CloneWarsize the shuttle crew too much, I am in for that one - but I have my doubts..

Nice pictures, thanks a lot! The ships and vehicles are so so, not my cup of tea actually. The Jedi from the T-6 look nice so far, but I am afraid they'll be CloneWarsized for the final version, what is bad, at least for me. Strangely, the Clone BP is interesting for me cause the speeder seems nice and I really need a good BARC speeder. But the figures seem boring to me. Most interesting set seems to be the V-Wing in the moment, and if they don't CloneWarsize the shuttle crew too much, I am in for that one - but I have my doubts..

I think Vos' and Shaak's final faces will most likely be like in the prelim photos, which is not too much CloneWarsized, as TLG might have taken consideration the 'anti-CW face sentiments' of the majority of fans. I mean, why change something that looks rather good now to only make it look bad in the end right? On the other hand, Saesee's face do look preliminary and will need a lot of 'facelift'.

Interesting to note that Vos was not in the prelim photos of the T-6 shuttle (Anakin was there). He was just a late addition to probably add an 'attention-drawing buy-me factor' in an otherwise unspectacular T-6 shuttle.

4928566202_ea6d0307d9.jpg

From your post, it looks like you haven't been updated with the recent Star Wars events Sir. The Mandalorians have appeared in multiple episodes in the Clone Wars Season 2. Vos is a jedi (a popular one among jedi fans) who will appear in Season 3. With all due respect, but I think you need to brush up with the recent SW knowledge a bit, as OT/PT are (respected) things of the past.

in the picture obi has the green saber it should be blue vos is green

I hope these are not fakes they look great but 4 jedis in 1 set and by the size of the box it looks like a slave 1 size so maybe 79.99 usd

also look at the wing dark red tiles it looks like we are getting new plates that are on degree angles not just square

I've found pictures of some of the minifigures!

EDIT: Rats... I'm too late :hmpf_bad:

These are official pictures, as far as I can tell.

1282812189m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812249m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812311m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812522m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812572m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812625m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812839m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813384m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813385m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813386m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813387m_DISPLAY.jpg

Ooh... I like all of them! :grin: Looks like new pistols for the mandies!

Edited by Flare

in the picture obi has the green saber it should be blue vos is green

I hope these are not fakes they look great but 4 jedis in 1 set and by the size of the box it looks like a slave 1 size so maybe 79.99 usd

also look at the wing dark red tiles it looks like we are getting new plates that are on degree angles not just square

The photos are still prelims so Obi-wan having the wrong green lightsaber should not be an issue. And no I don't think these images are fake as they came from a relatively reliable source, they are just preliminary and some elements might still change.

Edited by KielDaMan

These has already been brought up earlier today and day's worth of discussion around these have already passed. :classic:

Rats! :sceptic: Too bad... I'm too late... again...

As a side note, Shaak Ti was also killed in a deleted scene in Episode III when Grievous stabs her on Invisible Hand.

Finially! Another person that knows that!

1282812189m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812249m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812311m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812522m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812572m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812625m_DISPLAY.jpg1282812839m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813384m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813385m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813386m_DISPLAY.jpg1282813387m_DISPLAY.jpg

Looks like I'll be getting the shuttle.

I really hope that they will have a new mold for the clone commando. They will I really, really hope.

I really hope that they will have a new mold for the clone commando. They will I really, really hope.

Three possibilities for this Clone Commando:

1. TLG will make a new helmet mold and retain the Clone Commando in the BP

2. TLG will keep the current green clone in the BP and just rename it as another specialized clone

3. TLG won't change anything and keep both current green clone and wrong Clone Commando name in the BP

Let's keep our fingers crossed for #1.

Just a few reminders people...

It's a rumor and picture thread for 2011 Star Wars sets. It doesn't say 'please give us your opinion on each and every set coming out.' All this does is run the risk of confrontation and argument. I know how you guys all love to argue...

Let's be sure we are using proper posting procedures please! I've been on a chambering rampage lately, and if you decide to be sloppy, you might be the next one.

Thanks, now you may continue.

Just a few reminders people...

It's a rumor and picture thread for 2011 Star Wars sets. It doesn't say 'please give us your opinion on each and every set coming out.' All this does is run the risk of confrontation and argument. I know how you guys all love to argue...

Let's be sure we are using proper posting procedures please! I've been on a chambering rampage lately, and if you decide to be sloppy, you might be the next one.

Thanks, now you may continue.

If we can't do that, than how will we ever reach 100 pages? :laugh:

And guys please don't deeplink preliminary pictures.

We all know they're out there, but we're not part of flashing copyrighted pics here.

And yes that even goes for cut-out pictures like the minifigs a few posts back.

I'd hate to have to cleanse this topic too many times every day.

"Thank you for your cooperation!"

Perhaps the V-Wing meant to be the one seen flying around coruscant at the end of RoTS? They had the Empire then right?

Well, not exactly. I'm assuming the "Imperial" part is just because those were the V-Wings made to guard the Emperors ship. And yes, this set seems based on the ones seen flying around Palpy's shuttle at the end of RoTS.

Thanks NavyTrooperFenson, it's looking pretty good for next year.

As they are prelims I'm not going to get hyped up about details, but I'll certainly be getting them all :blush: no matter what.

I don't worry too much about which figures come from which episodes (OT/PT/Clone Wars/EU), I end up liking them all anyway 'cause I'm such a sucker for anything LSW :tongue: .

Not being a big CW fan, I'm not overly excited about this wave, but I'm looking forward finally to acquire some Gungans, and the T-6 shuttle looks to be a nice set. I could live without a load of Mandos - the idea of a whole race of Fetts seems a bit farfetched; originally, Boba was supposed to have made his armour from bits of junk, but once again Lucas moved the goalposts with Jango.

The V-Wings flying around Palpy's Shuttle have Republic markings (right); there is a shot later in the film where grey V-Wings accompany the grey Venators:

post-6705-128284100985.jpg

An ARF trooper... I can die happy :sweet: Maybe it's my eyes, but does the picture of the ARF trooper in the lower left hand corner of the BP box look different than the one given above... I can't really tell b/c it's so small, but it looks sort of grey... almost multicam-ish. Does anyone else see that? Camo ARF troopers?

I don't know if the ARF Trooper will be camo printed (I doubt it) but what I want to know is about the helmet - the preliminary picture looks like the clone has a white head with the black "eyes" printed on it, like the Clone Pilot in the recent Palpatine's Shuttle. I'd like that, that would be good though it's probably going to have all the detail printed on the helmet and the ARF trooper will just have a normal Clone Trooper face.

Will/Rocketbilly

Question: any news about possible/probable UCSs for 2011?

I must admit I don't even know if they are released every year, and how they decide which sets they will sell. Are there always 1-2 UCSs every year? If yes, when are they usually announced? Conventions? When one of their screensavers says "Time to show the next UCS, guys"?

Good music, makes it so mush more exiting :hmpf_bad:

To bad there is still no news on OT sets, seems they are trowing all they got on the Clone Wars, I wonder if maybe TLC can only do Clone Wars, with the license thing etc..

Well I wouldn't think so because the battle off Naboo isn't clone wars its pre trilogy.