WhiteFang

Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt

An excellent raffle indeed WhiteFang (& anyone else that is helping with this). The first clue was a great starter!

Thanks for the contest. Looks like fun. Hope I can find these without my brain hurting too much. I like the idea of this format for a comp as it gives a chance to everyone.

This might sound very stupid, but I can't find the PM button, where is it supposed to be?

This might sound very stupid, but I can't find the PM button, where is it supposed to be?

PM is disabled for new members. Do a few more posts and it'll be enabled; you've got plenty of time. :wink:

WOW! This hunt is awsome! :wub:

I am so doing it!

Thanks Whitefang your the best! :classic:

This will take some work but its totaly worth every second!

Even if I don't win, it is a fun thing to do!

The first hunt was very easy. Will there be more difficult to find the following figures?

Oooo cool contest its a good way so that lots of people have a chance to win like me :tongue: .I already found the first one :grin:. I didnt say that to brag off course.

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

What a fun way to organize a raffle! Great idea Fangy.

The first hunt was very easy. Will there be more difficult to find the following figures?

Yes. Some are harder, and some are easier, but it will depend on how well you know LEGO, EB and in some cases the source material. IMHO all are fair.

Yes. Some are harder, and some are easier, but it will depend on how well you know LEGO, EB and in some cases the source material. IMHO all are fair.

uh oh, that sounds bad. I struggled enough with the first one! I even found the right thread but couldnt find the picture for about 10 minutes :tongue:

I'm in!

I already found the first one :grin:. I didnt say that to brag off course.

Same here.

Edited by Masked Builder

great idea! I really like this and I'm going to search the Eurobricks forum like crazy! thanks for this opportunity.

Wow, this sounds so fun, I'm definitely in! I found the first one after like 10 minutes of puzzling then going "Ohhhh" :tongue:

PM is disabled for new members. Do a few more posts and it'll be enabled; you've got plenty of time. :wink:

How many posts do you have to do? I, too, am NEW, just joined yesterday as a member! I would like to participate in this awesome contest as well!

P.S.- Does this qualify as a post?

Good contest. It's depressing not being able to find the figures anywhere near me :cry_sad: I hope the next one is a bit harder to find!

Here's to hopefully not having to cough up a premium for the Series 2!

Edited by legitimatealex

Good contest. It's depressing not being able to find the figures anywhere near me :cry_sad: I hope the next one is a bit harder to find!

Here's to hopefully not having to cough up a premium for the Series 2!

col i am doing this

How many posts do you have to do?

10, see here.

P.S.- Does this qualify as a post?

Don't worry, it does. :wink:

Uhh can someone help me? Is it okay if i participate in this contest, I joined today August 26 2010. and Im not sure how to send a private message to WhiteFang... Please help me Thanks! :)

~Legobrandon

Uhh can someone help me? Is it okay if i participate in this contest, I joined today August 26 2010. and Im not sure how to send a private message to WhiteFang... Please help me Thanks! :)

~Legobrandon

You have to have at least 10 posts to send a PM, it is to stop spamming. I think Whitefang would need to anwser if you can take part because it does say you had to have joined before the date.

You have to have at least 10 posts to send a PM, it is to stop spamming. I think Whitefang would need to anwser if you can take part because it does say you had to have joined before the date.

Oh, okay thanks! But WhiteFang did say this: *IMPORTANT NOTE: EACH MEMBER CAN ONLY ENTER A SUBMISSION ONCE. OPEN TO ALL EUROBRICKS MEMBERS (EXCEPT STAFF) REGISTERED BEFORE OR ON 26th AUGUST 2010* So I guess this still counts... But thanks for the help. I need to go get 10 posts now lol :)