3rd pic added 08/26/2010

4930358721_f8c47e34e0.jpg

2nd pic added 08/24/2010

4925415614_6a742623fe.jpg

1st pic added 08/21/2010

4914801690_20134e96e9.jpg

AC

Edited by KimT

Yes!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! AC if you are moving into the OT that is the best present ever! I'm pretty sure that we will all be waiting for! I think I used an excalmation point on every sentence! Ok so I am pretty excited about about your new MOC.

It looks like the Rebel Alliance Hangar, with the rebels prepping the X-Wings, Y-Wings, B-Wings, A-Wings to attack the First Death Star. Can't wait to see this another wonderful massive MOC AC. :classic:

If it is from a New Hope, the Falcon.....he can't forget the MF......hope you don't ACpin....that hanger will be AWESOME ! :grin:

Keep going and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Ooooh.... so cool... I can't wait to see more! Your dioramas are awesome! :laugh:

This looks a lot like something I've been considering for LEGOWorld 2011 in CPH.

Time to put on spyglasses :devil:

"Ain't nuttin' like a teaser!"

I smell Yavin IV :sweet: ......

What if it's not? :wink:

:oh:

Rebel Hangar goodness!!!

I love that tiled floor :wub:

Getting warmer...

Yes!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! AC if you are moving into the OT that is the best present ever! I'm pretty sure that we will all be waiting for! I think I used an excalmation point on every sentence! Ok so I am pretty excited about about your new MOC.

Hold your excitement as it's just about half-way done.

I am going to cry :cry_happy: Why must you torture us so with this picture :cry_sad:

Would you rather not know anything about it until it's completed?

It looks like the Rebel Alliance Hangar, with the rebels prepping the X-Wings, Y-Wings, B-Wings, A-Wings to attack the First Death Star. Can't wait to see this another wonderful massive MOC AC. :classic:

Dont' have much space to work with to fit all those fighters in but I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with it.

If it is from a New Hope, the Falcon.....he can't forget the MF......hope you don't ACpin....that hanger will be AWESOME ! :grin:

Keep going and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Surprising to see, how so little can generate such buzz. Still brickin it!

Ooooh.... so cool... I can't wait to see more! Your dioramas are awesome! :laugh:

More to come... :grin:

This looks a lot like something I've been considering for LEGOWorld 2011 in CPH.

Time to put on spyglasses :devil:

"Ain't nuttin' like a teaser!"

As soon as I knew what prize I won, I just had to plan on an MOC to show him off! If the completed work fits your plan, you're more than welcome to use any design/concept you see fit from this.

:oh3: Sweet! I can't wait for you to show the rest!

Yes, you'll have to wait like all the rest.

Any plans to combine this with KimT's Yavin Ceremony dio?

Nope, though I'm considering to bring it to a fest if I'm able to attend.

AC

2nd pic added, go back to top to view it. :classic:

AC

Now you have two rare brownish colors? Or is that wall just plain brown?

Now you have two rare brownish colors? Or is that wall just plain brown?

Nope, those blast doors are actually dark gray as I just turned down the lighting.

You can't just stop teasing us don't you? default_laugh_new.gif Looking good AC, looking good.. Can't wait to see the finality of this MOC...

Yes, I will but more to see on the next installment. :grin:

I smell something awesome ;)

It better be! :devil:

AC

Amasing. i love the texture in the walls. Will there be any mistakes for me to find default_laugh2.gif ?

Edited by The Legonater

3rd pic added, go back to first post to view it!

Amasing. i love the texture in the walls. Will there be any mistakes for me to find default_laugh2.gif ?

Highly unlikely! :laugh:

AC

An X-wing having some maintance done ?

Who's is it ? :wink:

'Hey ACPin you are teasing the you-know what out of us......but I gotta say it's starting to look pretty AWESOME ! :grin:

Keep comming up with the photos and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Ooohh, I love the small details you put in there - the mechanical arms, the lights at the floor with connecting wires, the droid at the right (T6/T7? I forgot the name). Keep the photos coming!

Btw, I like this new idea of posting the progress of your MOC photo-by-photo, it makes people look more into the details of your creation. Unlike when you show them all in one presentation, people tend to miss out on some of the amazing details, which I know you've put a lot of effort doing.

As soon as I knew what prize I won, I just had to plan on an MOC to show him off! If the completed work fits your plan, you're more than welcome to use any design/concept you see fit from this.

I'm aiming at an expanded version of the Yavin IV Diorama that I did for the last LEGOWorld.

Something sized at 2x2 baseplates (48x48studs) with two levels - hagar and medal scene.

I need loads of tan - but luckily I've already got around 2000+ tan 2x2 tiles.

Which I can see that you also have in the vicinity of :laugh:

I can't wait to see where this "ends".

An X-wing having some maintance done ?

Who's is it ? :wink:

'Hey ACPin you are teasing the you-know what out of us......but I gotta say it's starting to look pretty AWESOME ! :grin:

Keep comming up with the photos and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Of course it's Jek Porkins ship. :laugh:

Ooohh, I love the small details you put in there - the mechanical arms, the lights at the floor with connecting wires, the droid at the right (T6/T7? I forgot the name). Keep the photos coming!

Btw, I like this new idea of posting the progress of your MOC photo-by-photo, it makes people look more into the details of your creation. Unlike when you show them all in one presentation, people tend to miss out on some of the amazing details, which I know you've put a lot of effort doing.

More details delivered as promised! That's an old treadwell droid that I've done years ago.

Though it's true that little details are glazed over in the bigger MOCs, I've always made it a point to build them. Next installment in a couple of days...

This is going to be amazing I really like that blue droid with the binoculars

^Ditto^

I'm aiming at an expanded version of the Yavin IV Diorama that I did for the last LEGOWorld.

Something sized at 2x2 baseplates (48x48studs) with two levels - hagar and medal scene.

I need loads of tan - but luckily I've already got around 2000+ tan 2x2 tiles.

Which I can see that you also have in the vicinity of :laugh:

I can't wait to see where this "ends".

That makes sense as you're already halfway there.

This is 2x3 (48x48studs large baseplates) with two levels - hangar (bottom) and various rooms (top). Considering a third level but running into stability issues as expected in an MOC of this size.

PaB wall is great! :grin:

Just a week or so to go...

AC