Tarfful

Car Talk

And finally, Me next to my dream car, But the owner ruined it by putting a fake Bentley badge on the grill...

DSCF0786.jpg

If you take a picture standing next to a Chrysler 300 here in North America, people would think you're a weirdo :tongue:

For some reason, I've seen a lot of these this summer :wacko: :

Silver_Shadow_1.JPG

Rolls Royce's are so ugly. I saw this one that was flat black and I was like "Why the hell would you want something like this? It makes me wanna throw up..." right as the owner walked bye.

Rolls Royce's are so ugly. I saw this one that was flat black and I was like "Why the hell would you want something like this? It makes me wanna throw up..." right as the owner walked bye.

They're not ugly at all, but we all have the right of opinion...

They're not ugly at all, but we all have the right of opinion...

Exactly, UGLY is a point of view.

Also the 300C thing is funny since they are so abumndat where I am.

I see a lot of 300C too, not too many Rolls Royce. Although someone took their kid to soccer practice in one. I think I'd rather spend my disposable income on Lego than a Rolls. :classic:

I see a lot of 300C too, not too many Rolls Royce. Although someone took their kid to soccer practice in one. I think I'd rather spend my disposable income on Lego than a Rolls. :classic:

Well you guys gotta realise

300c = US Car

Rolls Royce = British Car

So we've seen different, I've seen 3 Rolls Royce Phantoms in the past few months and many old Rolls Royce. Most of the Phantoms were around Devils Punch Bowl area because its expensive to live there. I saw a 300c down the road today and yes, The picture next to the car wasn't my Idea, my dad said "Stand next to it, I'll take your picture" I felt embarrassed because that was someones car!

The picture next to the car wasn't my Idea, my dad said "Stand next to it, I'll take your picture" I felt embarrassed because that was someones car!

I know just how you feel, buddy. It's okay to take a picture beside a car at an auto show or something, but it feels so weird standing next to a car that belongs to someone. :tongue:

I know just how you feel, buddy. It's okay to take a picture beside a car at an auto show or something, but it feels so weird standing next to a car that belongs to someone. :tongue:

But the thing was, that was a motor show, those cars were supposed to be there, This Chrysler was just sitting out in the parking lot, it was a visitors car! :laugh:

But the thing was, that was a motor show, those cars were supposed to be there, This Chrysler was just sitting out in the parking lot, it was a visitors car! :laugh:

Wow :laugh:

It's so weird when you go to an auto show and there are nice cars in the lot. Why would you go to a show when you could just look at your own car :tongue:

Well you guys gotta realise

300c = US Car

Rolls Royce = British Car

So we've seen different, I've seen 3 Rolls Royce Phantoms in the past few months and many old Rolls Royce. Most of the Phantoms were around Devils Punch Bowl area because its expensive to live there. I saw a 300c down the road today and yes, The picture next to the car wasn't my Idea, my dad said "Stand next to it, I'll take your picture" I felt embarrassed because that was someones car!

Don't worry about it. I know a car nut who always asks his son to stand next to cars for shots. I guess it is easier to get away shooting someone else's car when a kid is in the picture.

Don't worry about it. I know a car nut who always asks his son to stand next to cars for shots. I guess it is easier to get away shooting someone else's car when a kid is in the picture.

Yeah it was unfair, At Brooklyns this like 7 year old got to sit in Ayrton Senna's practice car, the real one he used, but I didn't get to! Unfair! :angry:

Yeah it was unfair, At Brooklyns this like 7 year old got to sit in Ayrton Senna's practice car, the real one he used, but I didn't get to! Unfair! :angry:

Well, that's what you get when you're considered an annoying teenager. I know just how you feel :sadnew:

If you have enough "disposable income" to spend on a Rolls Royce, then one shouldn't have any problem buying Lego wouldn't you say? :wink:

If you have enough "disposable income" to spend on a Rolls Royce, then one shouldn't have any problem buying Lego wouldn't you say? :wink:

If an AFOL had enough money to get a Rolls, they would make a model of it in Lego to go with it :tongue:

Woo! I'm finally getting to do my exhaust for my car!

The stock flex pipe finally broke so it gives me an excuse to replace it plus the whole system as well.

I have already ordered the new flex and a box of mandrel bent tubes and will build a larger exhaust.

After this weekend I'll have full 3 inch (off the high flow cat) straight piped. :wacko:

Edited by Polish Guy

New car time!

untitled9640.jpg

Got a great deal on an ex-demo model and it's a holiday weekend in the UK so lots of time to play with it!

Cheers

Rog

^Nice.

Gotta love German cars. Replaced a leaky coolant flange in the VW. Had to disassemble quite a bit to get to it.

IMAG0479_zps0d8ef745.jpg

Gotta love German cars.

Have to agree! Owned 40-odd cars over the years of pretty much every nationality and the Germans are a cut above the rest. Apart from my old XJ Jag but that's another story...

Cheers

Rog

Here's my car:

gle1.jpg

It's a 1992 Volvo 240. It's got an automatic transmission, airconditioning, electric windows,

original radio with cd changer in the rear. 310.000 kilometers (194k miles) These cars are

cheap to buy and cheap to run. They are not fast but roomy and reliable. I also think they

are beautiful. I'm sure not everyone will agree because then you would be seeing these a lot

more. They often turn up in American movies though. I wonder why that is?

Hello from Canada!

This is my 2011 Lincoln MKX. I was planning on buying a Ford Edge, but a good friend of mine at the dealership got the Lincoln variant down to a price I couldn't refuse.

In Canada we're forced to change rims/tires depending on the season :hmpf_bad: ...

In the winter I run the stock 20" inch rims:

247867_10150190138256459_607850_n.jpg

But in the summer I get to put on my 22's!!!

297741_10150337010991459_1895321357_n.jpg

Yesterday I've put my signature on a contract which makes me the owner of an Alfa Romeo 159 SportWagon. Can't wait to pick it up this afternoon :)

Yesterday I've put my signature on a contract which makes me the owner of an Alfa Romeo 159 SportWagon. Can't wait to pick it up this afternoon :)

Very nice! I did look at those and nearly bought one before I sat the new A-Class...

Cheers

Rog

I own a 1996 BMW 328i. Starting to approcah 200k, but it still looks and runs great....due to a tedious routine of maintenace and repair :P

Here is my little pride and joy, It's the Mitsubishi FTO GPX. Complete with its own flare. :wub:

8590635502_47a0df7c80_o.jpg

Mitsubishi FTO GPX!!!!! by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Apparently there are only 163 licensed models left today.

I remember that car from Gran Turismo 2!!!!!! Man I recognized it right away, I drove your car on my PS1 hahaha :wink:

Mitsubishi_FTO_GPX_%2797.jpg