Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

I'm still laughing about the last comic! What an amazing good one! :pir-laugh::thumbup:

What is that purple squid-looking part? Something new from the Atlantis theme?

I'm still laughing about the last comic! What an amazing good one! :pir-laugh::thumbup:

What is that purple squid-looking part? Something new from the Atlantis theme?

I guess at its from spongebob, but i am not sure :pir-sceptic:

Great comic once again Commodore

Captain Becker

Great comics, Commodore! :pir-sweet: I especially like the last one, you learn something new about a member everyday. A cyborg!, who would have guessed...........

:pir-laugh:

-

General Redwater

(PS - This is my most favorite comic. For whatever reason it makes me laugh every time I read it)

Hmm, I wonder why. :pir-tongue:

Nice comic Hornbricker!

Nice work Hornbricker! You never seem to be at loss for ideas when you create these comics. Keep them coming.

Yes, I'm really impressed, considering the time it took to create mine, how you can just turn up with a new comic every other day, you almost make it look like it's easy! And they're all funny and well photographed to boot. You're the real champion of this tournament, good job! :thumbup:

....NEWS ALERT....

What began as possibly the dullest story to come out of the ToR II Studio in weeks, a routine report of a power outage at the Studio earlier today has once again turned out to herald another tragedy and several horribly painful deaths.

Bluecoat Officials have not returned calls for comments. In fact it seems no one has seen a Bluecoat in several days.

Redcoat Officials responded by pointing out it is hard to return calls now that they are all dead.

4694992005_714ae4bd14_b.jpg

4695630340_416753cca0_b.jpg

:pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

Very funny comics Commodore! Thank you so much for taking the time to make them just for us.

:pir_laugh2: Yes Commodore, that is the far best comic I've read in the turnament! :pir-wink: And the best part is of course the nice Crab-chick CrabScales1.png!!! :pir-wub:

Great comic Commodore! This is one of my favorites so far, with the flying crab attack. :pir-laugh: The armada guys were actually doing us a favor, they were eating all the provisions that the Bluecoats had stored up. :pir-tongue:

-

General Redwater

:pir-laugh:

Did Cap'n Blue hair get a shave with that electrocution?

Great comics again Commodore Hornbricker! The first time I got slain by crabs who ocassionally appear at my plate during dinner time. :pir-tongue:

I hope you'll enjoy your bubble bath after you've hauled the dead bodies out. :pir-sick:

:pir_laugh2:

Ok, now this is my favorite so far. :thumbup:

Love the posing of the figures.

Agreed, i totally love this one :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2: And i hope bluecoats learned something, never take a shower when its a thunder or lighting (Really dont take it, you really might die. And im not kidding this time really.)

Captain Becker

....NEWS ALERT.... Official word has come from the ToR II Studio that this is in fact the last official day of the 2nd Annual Redcoat vs. Bluecoat Tournament of Retribution. With all high ranking Bluecoat Officials dead or in hiding we turned to the Redcoats for a final update. They had only this to say, "When you mess with the best you die like the rest! End of story. Bye bye. See ya later..." 4666408993_a01eabff0d_b.jpg The End!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

and thank you and Blackmoor for running this tournament!

It was great to see all the entries, and it's tournaments like this that make the forum so great :pir-classic:

Thank you so much Commodore for this absolutely hilarious comics......It was the absolutely funniest contest I've done so far and I'm really getting excited for the next year.....! :pir_laugh2:

And of course a big :thumbup: for Blackmoor for hosting with you. :pir-grin:

The end has come! :pir-cry_sad: I shall miss this contest, almost two months of pure fun and comedy. This contest drew much of the piratical community together, and made rivals, and friends. :pir-classic: Thank you Commodore Hornbricker, and Captain Blackmoore for hosting this. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

The end has come! :pir-cry_sad: I shall miss this contest, almost two months of pure fun and comedy. This contest drew much of the piratical community together, and made rivals, and friends. :pir-classic: Thank you Commodore Hornbricker, and Captain Blackmoore for hosting this. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

As i have said already thanks for hosting. I really am sad at this was the last ToR (But maby in someday this will be back, if its never :pir_bawling: )

Anyway, great ending for the great ToR II. Wish you guys had so much fun as i had :pir-classic: And Croissant, i havent forgot at you first suited me on the Girls dress and finally you even SHOT me, and in the HEAD! I promise at you will get ur punishment, whit a douple at some point

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. I have read and enjoyed them all even if I could not always respond. Obviously if you hadn't noticed, Lego comics are something of a passion for me and the whole Redcoat vs. Bluecoat thing just brings a smile to my face evertime. I appreciate all the great participation and I thought we had really nice entries and really nice energy from everyone in this year's Tournament.

I am very glad that people feel like the contest has helped to bring people on Classic-Pirates together a little. The original idea behind the Tournament was to provide the oportunity for people on the forum to actually feel like they were sharing the experience of playing with Lego with others on the forum. I think that special interaction really does create a lasting memory.

Blackmoor and Croissant and Zorro and Erdy and Mister Phes and Ratshot and many others really contributed a lot of their time and energy to helping bring this together. It really was more of an event rather than a contest.

I had a blast and I look forward to the crowning of the winners. I am leaving on vacation out of the country for a week. Once the votes are counted and Captain Blackmoor has awarded the prizes I'll start shipping them out once I get back on the 20th.

Oh and I already have an interesting twist in mind for next year!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

So you mean at ToR will contiune in the next year? :pir-cry_happy:

Captain Becker

Oooooooooooh, mystery! I love it! I do hope that it is what I've been thinking, which you may or may not have already done (as a relative newcomer, I'm still learning the ropes on here).

I thought it would be great fun to do a Pirates versus Coats Tournament. Why? Well, though I may identify with Red Coats for TOR, I am, deep down in my cold, black, dead heart, a pirate through and through. Plus, a Pirates versus Coats could heal the emotional scars and mend the wounds that this last Coat versus Coat tournament inflicted on this fine community. You know, bring both Red and Blue together for a common cause - unite them as one great power (only to be defeated by pirates, of course). For there is no greater way to put aside animosity than to discover a common enemy.

And, because I haven't said it before...Commodore Hornbricker, I doff my tricorn in respect and honor for your brilliant hosting of the tournament. You are a true gentleman, a scholar, and a military genius. Your comics are also always hilarious and well constructed. A thousand kegs of gratitude to you, my friend!

Three huzzahs for Commodore Hornbricker!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

Commodore, what you have done here with this contest is amazing. The amount of effort that you put into the comics, the fact that you paid for the prizes right out of your own pocket to just simply making sure that things ran smoothly is very very impressive. A job well done!

Three cheers for the Commodore!!

BLUECOAT!

BLUECOAT!

BLUECOAT!

Edited by Ratshot