Sign in to follow this  
Oky

TOR II Entry, Round 2

I appologize for posting this a bit late. I was a bit confused about the deadline. I hope this can still be accepted.

The Blue Avenger Strikes Back!

The Blue Avenger's life long quest for the heartless redcoat who once murdered his parents has finally come to an end! A good friend of the Avenger, a bluecoat spy who disguises himself as a barrel in order to overhear redcoat conversations, has found out that whoever was responsible for this tragedy was residing in the fort below them.

p1070945_small.jpg

Of course, the fort was heavily guarded by redcoat soldiers, but the Blue Avenger cut through their lines with ease - literally!

p1070953_small.jpg

After he entered the entrance hall, a horrific beast obstructed his path. It was a ZCerberus monster, a redcoat whose greed for Bananas had terribly deformed him.

p1070957_small.jpg

But not even he was a match for our hero! The Avenger whipped out one of his Blue-merangs and threw it at the beast. The monster was knocked out immediately, and our Avenger was free to proceed.

p1070958_small.jpg

The next room offered a bit more of a challenge. The door was guarded by a giant Skalldyr Crab!

p1070959_small.jpg

Using his razor-sharp wit, the Blue Avenger devised a plan. Before the crab could attack him, he quickly cut the chains which were holding the chandelier above the crab's head, and it fell on top of it. Immediately, the crustacean started to burn. It turns out the foul stench that emanates from redcoats is a flammable gas.

p1070961_small.jpg

Finally, he entered the final room. There, sitting at a desk was the person he had been looking for for so many years...

p1070970_small.jpg

Avenger: "Commodore Hornbricker! It was you! I should have known; that beard is a dead give-away!"

Hornbricker: "Yes, t'was I who took your parents' worthless lives! And I enjoyed it thoroughly! I hoped you would never find out, but it seems I underestimated your abilities."

Avenger: "You monster!"

Both of them drew their cutlasses and began to fight.

p1070972_small.jpg

They fought long and hard, but in the end, the commodore made a dirty move and kicked the avenger in the crotch, causing him to loose his weapon. Hornbricker said: "It's over, Blue Avenger! Any last words?" "Yes," said a voice from behind him, "Croissant!" "What?" replied the commodore confused and turned around. In that moment, a stale croissant hit him right in the face. It was the Avenger's trusty sidekick, Admiral Croissant, the Blue Wonder!

p1070976_small.jpg

Once the commodore regained consciousness, he found himself stuffed into a large cannon.

p1070979_small.jpg

The Avenger lit the fuse and said: "This will teach you never to mess with bluecoats ever again, commodore!" And with a big BOOM, the cannon sent Commodore Hornbricker halfway across the ocean, who said "Curse you, Blue Avenger! You haven't seen the last of meeeeeeeeeee!" Once his voice couldn't be heard anymore, Admiral Croissant said: "And stay out!"

The End.

I hope you liked it. The reason why I chose Commodore Hornbricker as the main villain was simply to make a homage and thank him for this great contest. :pir-classic:

Blue Avenger, Away! :pir-devil:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Ahah! Great comic Oky, I'm glad the Blue Avenger could make it in the end! I love the Blue-merang and the giant Skalldyr crab, well done! :thumbup:

Ohh yes, I'm really happy to read your last comic. And it exceeded all my expectations. The BIG Skalldyr CrabScales1.png is absolutely hilarious with its perfectly builded hat. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Skalldyr

Excellent comic Oky wan, i really liked the giant Skalldyr part, but the last pic :pir-cry_sad: why did you have to use him as a cannon ball? :pir_bawling: Anyway, great comic. Too bad at i already voted so i cant vote again, you would have getted my vote.

Captain Becker

Thanks guys. I too am glad I could still make it. :pir-sweet:

Too bad at i already voted so i cant vote again, you would have getted my vote.

I'm pretty sure you can change your vote until the voting closes. :pir-wink:

Very entertaining. I loved the blue-merang. :pir_laugh2: The way you delt with the Commodore was a fitting end. At least we now know what was under that hat: Nothing!

Good Luck with the contest! :thumbup:

A huge Skalldyr! :pir-oh: He must of had a growth spurt while I was gone! Great entry! I think that you killed a Bluecoat, it looks like one of the heads of the Redcoats that you killed has C. Blue Hair's head. Poor him! :pir-laugh:

Great entry! :thumbup:

-

General Redwater

Since water is known to be blue the redcoats never learned how to swim and the commodore drowned :pir_laugh2: .Nice entry loved the giant Skalldyr crab!

Thanks again for the kind comments!

A huge Skalldyr! :pir-oh: He must of had a growth spurt while I was gone! Great entry! I think that you killed a Bluecoat, it looks like one of the heads of the Redcoats that you killed has C. Blue Hair's head. Poor him! :pir-laugh:

Nah, he simply mutated as a result of the illness known as "Redcoat allegiance". :pir-tongue:

And of course that dead redcoat isn't our blue-haired captain! It's just a copycat who stole his facial hair style. :pir_laugh2:

Since water is known to be blue the redcoats never learned how to swim and the commodore drowned. :pir_laugh2:

Haha! I didn't even think about that! :pir_laugh2: Is it too late to add that to my story?

Ha! Great comic. I can't believe I didn't smell Croissant coming. I am glad I still have all those cloned Commodore's. The true story is that I killed your parents for revenge for it was they who many years ago killed my parents who many many years ago killed your parents parents who many many many years ago had killed my parents parents parents....oh it goes on like this for a very long time. That is why by crushing the Blue Avengers testicles I have finally ended the cycle of parentcide!

Sorry I couldn't get your entry posted over the weekend. My internet connection was down at the house. I was about to do it this morning when I got to the office but saw that Erdy had done it already. Thanks

I love your character Oky, you make some great special effects too.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It may have been late, but it made the blog!

And the bluecoats once again kick A**! Great comic, is the crab your design? Its very well made and smooth.

Thanks for including me in your comic :pir-classic: Silly redcoats can't tell when im spying on them. Im a master of disguise!

Haha, looks like my concrete croissant did a good job again :pir_laugh2:

Nice entry, I liked the giant Skalldyr and Hornbricker's head sticking out of the cannon :pir-classic:

Hehe, thanks. I'm glad the ones involved in the comic liked it. :pir-classic:

The true story is that I killed your parents for revenge for it was they who many years ago killed my parents who many many years ago killed your parents parents who many many many years ago had killed my parents parents parents....oh it goes on like this for a very long time. That is why by crushing the Blue Avengers testicles I have finally ended the cycle of parentcide!

But we all know it was your family who started it. :pir-tongue: Oh, and don't worry about my balls; the smart and skilled bluecoat surgeons were able to restore them to their old health! Or should I say do worry? :pir-devil:

:pir_laugh2:

Sorry I couldn't get your entry posted over the weekend. My internet connection was down at the house. I was about to do it this morning when I got to the office but saw that Erdy had done it already. Thanks

That's OK. Serves me right for being so tardy. :pir-sad2:

It may have been late, but it made the blog!

Thanks, Big Cam! :pir-sweet: Once again, I'm honored.

Great comic, is the crab your design? Its very well made and smooth.

It was inspired by the one from 4101 Wild Collection, but mostly it's my own design.

Another enjoyable creation Oky. While not as good as the first, I like the new direction of this one, especially with the big crab, which is awesome. I had to laugh at the crotch bit too, it was just so random! And of ocurse the delightful finish of the absurdly sized cannon is great, props again and may bluecoats forever triumph!

Batbrick Away! :pir-devil: