I can't quite get the concept, so the terrorists next target would be Anakin right? Good luck to them, they're gonna be annihilated in one swift lightsaber slash (hitting-two-birds-in-one ala-Yoda). :tongue: Anyway, nicely done terrorists I must say.

Edited by KielDaMan

I can't quite get the concept, so the terrorists next target would be Anakin right? Good luck to them, they're gonna be annihilated in one swift lightsaber slash (hitting-two-birds-in-one ala-Yoda). :tongue: Anyway, nicely done terrorists I must say.

Yeah right - let's see Ani parry and return regular firepower with a light-sabre :grin:

Nice terrorists, but I'm not quite sure WHY they are targeting Anakin.

Nice work anyway, Assassin.

Thanks for all the comments guys! :sweet: To clear up any question, the terrorists are there to kill creepy clone wars faced minifigs.

I hate the CW faces too, so I must say well done! It's a very nice vig. :wink:

Edited by Destroydacre

Nice and interesting vig 'Clone Commander Assassin' - but my money is on the future Sith Lord whipping a lightsaber through them. :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'Clone Commander Assassin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah right - let's see Ani parry and return regular firepower with a light-sabre :grin:

I always thought how Jedi would be screwed if they had actually made guns which fire bullets in the Clone Wars.

I suppose if they were good enough they could catch them with the force, but they'd have to be very good indeed. :tongue:

Nice idea, and those terrorist figures are great! Finally the Rebel cap comes into good use! :thumbup:

I always thought how Jedi would be screwed if they had actually made guns which fire bullets in the Clone Wars.

I suppose if they were good enough they could catch them with the force, but they'd have to be very good indeed. :tongue:

They're called slugthrowers. Flechette rifles and shotguns in BF2 also fire solid projectiles.

This is just what the CW series needs!

Thanks to Inconspicuous the pictures are now working! :classic:

Always glad to help! I think you pretty much figured it out on your own, though. :wink:

I really like the concept- it made me chuckle. The assassin figs are great too. As for the rest of the vignette, it looks too "junky" and dusty for my taste. I would like this MOC a lot more if it took place at a more recognizable planet or location.

Good job. :yoda:

I hate the CW faces too, so I must say well done! It's a very nice vig. :wink:

Nice and interesting vig 'Clone Commander Assassin' - but my money is on the future Sith Lord whipping a lightsaber through them. :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'Clone Commander Assassin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice idea, and those terrorist figures are great! Finally the Rebel cap comes into good use! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! :classic: To answer some certain questions, I might just have to make a sequel to this MOC. :wink:

Always glad to help! I think you pretty much figured it out on your own, though. :wink:

I really like the concept- it made me chuckle. The assassin figs are great too. As for the rest of the vignette, it looks too "junky" and dusty for my taste. I would like this MOC a lot more if it took place at a more recognizable planet or location.

Good job. :yoda:

Thanks! I thought about making a recognizable planet, but I couldn't think of which one to do, so I just made up my own.

Very nice vignette! I really like it!

To me, it's clear what it's about (or what I think it's about)... a parody of order 66 in which not the jedi, but the clone troopers are killed and the executors of this order 65 are terrorists. Anakin is not their next target, he's marching with the terrorists just as (in Episode 3) he was marching with the 501st legion. At least that's how I interpret it. Am I wrong?

Cheers!

funkybrick

EDIT: I just read the creator-of-this-topic's answer what it is about. Seems like I was totally wrong on that one.

Edited by funkybrick

Very nice vignette! I really like it!

To me, it's clear what it's about (or what I think it's about)... a parody of order 66 in which not the jedi, but the clone troopers are killed and the executors of this order 65 are terrorists. Anakin is not their next target, he's marching with the terrorists just as (in Episode 3) he was marching with the 501st legion. At least that's how I interpret it. Am I wrong?

Cheers!

funkybrick

EDIT: I just read the creator-of-this-topic's answer what it is about. Seems like I was totally wrong on that one.

Actually, you were right about all of it except the last part about them marching with Anakin. He is the terrorist's next target.

...but my money is on the future Sith Lord whipping a lightsaber through them. :grin:

Same here, Ani with the lightsaber over the terrorists anyday. No contest. If the terrorists were highly-skilled Siths they might have a chance but no way they're gonna get the jedi at that close distance. :tongue:

I'd love to see your sequel CCA.

Same here, Ani with the lightsaber over the terrorists anyday. No contest. If the terrorists were highly-skilled Siths they might have a chance but no way they're gonna get the jedi at that close distance. :tongue:

I'd love to see your sequel CCA.

Maybe I'll have to make one tomorrow. I feel like I started a big debate on who wins. :laugh:

heh, that's pretty sweet. I love the texture in the rubble. I just thought I'd put this in- there actually was an Order 65, though I forget exsactly what it commanded. It was similar to 66 though.

heh, that's pretty sweet. I love the texture in the rubble. I just thought I'd put this in- there actually was an Order 65, though I forget exsactly what it commanded. It was similar to 66 though.

Quoting Wookieepedia:

Order 65: In the event of either (i) a majority in the Senate declaring the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) to be unfit to issue orders, or (ii) the Security Council declaring him to be unfit to issue orders, and an authenticated order being received by the GAR, commanders shall be authorized to detain the Supreme Commander, with lethal force if necessary, and command of the GAR shall fall to the acting Chancellor until a successor is appointed or alternative authority identified as outlined in Section 6 (iv).

So CCA's Order 65 is quite similar if put this way:

Order 65: In the event of either (i) a majority in the Senate declaring the hideous CW-style faces to be unfit to be seen by the citizenry, or (ii) the Security Council declaring the hideous CW-style faces to be unfit to be seen by the citizenry, and an authenticated order being received by the GAR, terrorists shall be hired to hunt down and exterminate all persons carrying the hideous CW-style faces, with lethal force as the only option.

default_tong.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

So CCA's Order 65 is quite similar if put this way:

Order 65: In the event of either (i) a majority in the Senate declaring the hideous CW-style faces to be unfit to be seen by the citizenry, or (ii) the Security Council declaring the hideous CW-style faces to be unfit to be seen by the citizenry, and an authenticated order being received by the GAR, terrorists shall be hired to hunt down and exterminate all persons carrying the hideous CW-style faces, with lethal force as the only option.

default_tong.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

I love it! :laugh: I couldn't put it any better! That's going on my signature! :thumbup:

I love it! default_laugh_new.gif I couldn't put it any better! That's going on my signature! pirate_thumbup.gif

Yay! My name is in someone's sig?!. default_laugh2.gif

So will you be a doing a sequel of Order 65? I guess it'll be your version of Order 66 then?