Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Seven

hm-logo-day7.jpg

Last night was a fortunate one indeed for the innocent residents of Hogwarts, for none of them were killed. But for how long could such luck last?

hm-dayseven1.jpg

There was still the Dementor left to be concerned about. Even though it did not succeed to give anybody its deathly kiss, it still went unbanished.

hm-dayseven2.jpg

And there were spells other than Avada Kedavra to watch out for, like the Petrificus Totalus charm that hit Valerie MacArthur just before she was casting another spell herself.

But although the residents of Hogwarts lived to see another day, it didn't mean there weren't any casualties that night.

hm-dayseven3.jpg

The bodies of a total of seven Auror agents were found lying haphazardly in front of the entrance doors, with an eerily glowing symbol of the Deathly Hallows etched on the floor between them. On the doors, there was a text saying "You will all die for the Hallowed rising!".

The Death's Hallowed had sent a grave warning.

hm-dayseven4.jpg

The next morning, people gathered at the Great Hall once again, finding Headmistress McGonagall in a heated debate with Minister Granger-Weasley. The leading Aurors were not present. Rumours of the deaths of the seven agents spread among the crowd.

hm-dayseven5.jpg

A little later, Nurse Hearth brought Valerie MacArthur to the Great Hall. The Ravenclaw girl had made a stupendously fast recovery.

Just as the headmistress started to tell the crowd about the events of the night, Aurors Potter and Weasley dashed into the hall.

hm-dayseven6.jpg

"This does it!" shouted Auror Potter. "This insanity will not cost the life of any more of my agents. From here on out, you must do without the protection of the Aurors!"

"As if that has helped us before this..." someone murmured in the crowd.

"Auror Weasley and myself will be the only Aurors left to help you solve this tragedy - and that's only because you finally managed to catch one of the Death's Hallowed, Sheila Bones."

"She was indeed the werewolf that was spotted a couple of nights ago", Auror Weasley continued. "It's a shame a girl from such a prestigious family as the Boneses was so easily converted to the dark side..."

hm-dayseven7.jpg

"You better get equal results today as well, or I will finally do what I should've done in the first place and ship the whole lot of you to New Azkaban!" Auror Potter threatened.

The Aurors pushed their way out of the hall, with the Minister of Magic on their heels. The headmistress opened the discussion.

Rules:

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the
Death’s Hallowed
and the
Innocent
. The Death’s Hallowed win when they outnumber the others. The Innocent win when they’ve vanquished all of the Death’s Hallowed.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them with a majority decision. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post:
vote: character/player
or
unvote: character/player
. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.

4. Every player will get a short list of items, spells and skills at their disposal. These can be used only at nights.

5. Each night, the players can use
one
of their items, spells, OR skills by sending the host a PM about it. Some items and skills have an automatic effect, which will be handled by the host. Items can be handed over to another player, but that will cost the giver the night’s action.

6. To give someone else your item, send the
host
a PM stating the item you wish to give, the name of the player you wish to give it to, and whether you want to remain anonymous or not. Items cannot be exchanged without the host acting as an intermediary.

7. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. If you don’t send your night ability by the time limit I’ve given each day, you will miss your chance to use it.

8. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody.

9. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

10. Do not directly quote
anything
I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

11. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

12. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

Players:

Hogwarts Faculty:

hm-ava-brigelda.jpgBrigelda Hearth, nurse (WhiteFang)

hm-ava-crudo.jpgCrudo Alakhazam, teacher of Charms (Big Cam)

hm-ava-eloquence.jpgEloquence Malleus, teacher of Transfigurations (Shadows)

hm-ava-jingle.jpgJingle the House-elf (Dragonator)

hm-ava-neville.jpgNeville Longbottom, teacher of Herbology and Head of Gryffindor House (professor flitwick)

hm-ava-rhubarb.jpgRhubarb Uxley, teacher of Care of Magical Creatures and Head of Hufflepuff House (Escape the Fate)

hm-ava-sicilia.jpgSicilia Bathory, teacher of Potions and Head of Ravenclaw House (Eskallon)

Hogwarts Students:

hm-ava-desiree.jpgDesiree Jackson, Gryffindor (badboytje88)

hm-ava-jolie.jpgJolie Jadis, Slytherin (Lord Arjay)

hm-ava-loki.jpgLoki Malfoy, Slytherin (ILikePi)

hm-ava-prion.jpgPrion the Centaur, Hufflepuff (Forresto)

hm-ava-rocky.jpgRocky Broomwell, Gryffindor (hewkii9)

hm-ava-valerie.jpgValerie MacArthur, Ravenclaw (Inconspicuous)

hm-ava-xander.jpgXander Lovegood, Gryffindor (CallMePie)

Others:

hm-ava-dementor.jpgDementor #2

hm-ava-tea-ghost.jpgTea Ching, teacher of Divination and a ghost (iamded)

The Deceased & The Confined:

hm-ava-brandon-dead.jpgBrandon Townsend, Hufflepuff (Oky Wan Kenobi) - Impartial (killed on Night One)

hm-ava-oraman-dead.jpgOraman Furbad, caretaker (JimButcher) - Innocent (slain by a monster on Night One)

hm-ava-angela-dead.jpgAngela Weasley, Gryffindor (Burman) - Innocent (voted out on Day Two)

hm-ava-francis-dead.jpgFrancis Rowan, Ravenclaw (ADHO15) - Innocent (killed on Night Two)

hm-ava-nene-dead.jpgNene Grandstaff, Hufflepuff (Millacol88) - Impartial (voted out on Day Four)

hm-ava-tea-dead.jpgTea Ching, teacher of Divination (iamded) - Innocent (killed on Night Four, now a ghost)

hm-ava-bulltoad-dead.jpgTodd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode, Slytherin (Roncanator) - Innocent (voted out on Day Five)

hm-ava-harriet-dead.jpgHarriet Pewter, Slytherin (YG-49) - Innocent (killed on Night Five)

hm-ava-stephanie-dead.jpgStephanie Kingston, librarian (Zepher) - Innocent (kissed by a Dementor on Night Five)

hm-ava-sheila-dead.jpgSheila Bones, Ravenclaw (Matn) - Death's Hallowed (voted out on Day Six)

There are 14 players left in the game, thus it will take 8 votes to convict someone. Voting starts 24 hours from now.

At last a victory over the hallowed! Though, it was a very close one looking at the votes yesterday. Only the minimum got Sheila out and aid was required in the form of the mystery voter and an impartial! It worries me that you innocents struggled so much to even get enough votes to dispatch Sheila. Anyway, by now you should be pretty clear that I am working with the innocents. Not against. I have come under heavy scrutiny to help you gain a hallowed the past two days. That is the second non-innocent conviction which I have initiated and you cannot deny me that.

Now then, last night Valerie was stopped from using Protego. I know who this petrification expert is and it suprises me they'd block someone with such a helpful night action. Perhaps they would like to explain there motives in public and/or in private?

Also, there were no killings last night. So I present to you this:

Elloquence Malleus - Truthful about night action, Sheila was werewolf. Not Hallowed Killer.

Sicilia Bathory - Gave antidote to Miss Kingston. No-one has contested that claim. Not Hallowed Killer.

Neville Longbottom - Ruled out for obvious reasons. Not Hallowed Killer.

Rhubarb Uxley - Targeted me during the night, I did not die. There were killings that night. Not Hallowed Killer.

Crudo Alakhazam - Targeted me during the night, I did not die. There were killings that night. Not Hallowed Killer.

Brigelda Hearth - ?

Jingle - ?

So, either Miss Hearth or Jingle is hallowed for sure. What's more one of them is a killer. Clearly the killer has been blocked. Did anyone block these two who would feel okay about coming forward?

Those who voted for Sheila are most likely innocent (or in my case, impartial) as I doubt a hallowed would risk voting out one another at this stage. I have a few suspicions and need to gain more info first. Finally, apologies to the owner of the broom. You shan't see it returned anytime soon but sorry none the less. :blush:

Last night I tried to petrify her, because I trusted you.

Whoops, I see that Desiree has already exposed herself. Mind telling us why you petrified Valerie?

At last a victory over the hallowed! Though, it was a very close one looking at the votes yesterday. Only the minimum got Sheila out and aid was required in the form of the mystery voter and an impartial! It worries me that you innocents struggled so much to even get enough votes to dispatch Sheila. Anyway, by now you should be pretty clear that I am working with the innocents. Not against. I have come under heavy scrutiny to help you gain a hallowed the past two days. That is the second non-innocent conviction which I have initiated and you cannot deny me that.

Now then, last night Valerie was stopped from using Protego. I know who this petrification expert is and it suprises me they'd block someone with such a helpful night action. Perhaps they would like to explain there motives in public and/or in private?

Elloquence Malleus - Truthful about night action, Sheila was werewolf. Not Hallowed Killer.

Sicilia Bathory - Gave antidote to Miss Kingston. No-one has contested that claim. Not Hallowed Killer.

Rhubarb Uxley - Targeted me during the night, I did not die. There were killings that night. Not Hallowed Killer.

Crudo Alakhazam - Targeted me during the night, I did not die. There were killings that night. Not Hallowed Killer.

Brigelda Hearth - ?

Jingle - ?

So, either Miss Hearth or Jingle is hallowed for sure. What's more one of them is a killer. Clearly the killer has been blocked. Did anyone block these two who would feel okay about coming forward?

Those who voted for Sheila are most likely innocent (or in my case, impartial) as I doubt a hallowed would risk voting out one another at this stage. I have a few suspicions and need to gain more info first. Finally, apologies to the owner of the broom. You shan't see it returned anytime soon but sorry none the less. :blush:

Whoops, I see that Desiree has already exposed herself. Mind telling us why you petrified Valerie?

Jolie, there's no need to jump to conclusions. Thhere's a possibility there are 2 petrifiers out there.

I'm glad nobody was killed, and also glad that Shelia was actually Hallowed.

I think I know who this mystery voter is. However, this is only if the mystery voter can only use the mystery vote. You see, there were 2 mystery voted days. I believe it was day 2 and day 6. There were 3 people who did not vote either of those days. Madam Hearth, Jingle, and Professor Malleus. However, Professor Malleus and Jingle both voted before, on day 5. So, if the mystery voter can only mystery vote, I think it is MAdam Hearth.

But that's just a bit of half-useless information. I really don't know how this could help, but, it's something.

Those poor Aurors. I find it odd how students and staff have survived, where Aurors have not. :look:

Firstly, I am sorry I didn't vote yesterday. I was sceptical at first, but I had fallen asleep by the time Professor Malleus had said she was a werewolf.

I am suspicious of both Jingle, and also Crudo, as they voted for you, Jolie, siding with Amelia. Just because he isn't the killer, does not mean he isn't a Hallowed.

Also, during the night I was tortured by a mystery assailant. They, and most likely, there allies, know my night actions.

What the..... this is... is terrible!

But wait, we gotone of those damned Hallowed! Yeah one point for the good guys! woooooot!

My goodness, I'm glad that a Hallowed's finally been rooted out. Terrible pity it came at the cost of those Aurors. I have to wonder about the significance of the message left on the doors. Is it just a threat, or does it say something? You will all die for the Hallowed rising...strange wording. Four! Just like the graffiti I found in the Quidditch changeroom second year...Could it mean that the Hallowed only need to kill/convert four more?

Excellent, I am glad we got it right for once.

Brigelda Hearth - ?

Jingle - ?

Yes, I agree on voting either of these two. Jingle seems more supicous to me.

My goodness, I'm glad that a Hallowed's finally been rooted out. Terrible pity it came at the cost of those Aurors. I have to wonder about the significance of the message left on the doors. Is it just a threat, or does it say something? You will all die for the Hallowed rising...strange wording. Four! Just like the graffiti I found in the Quidditch changeroom second year...Could it mean that the Hallowed only need to kill/convert four more?

Yes there is obviously something about four. Maybe there are four Deathly Hallowed?

I think I know who this mystery voter is. However, this is only if the mystery voter can only use the mystery vote. You see, there were 2 mystery voted days. I believe it was day 2 and day 6. There were 3 people who did not vote either of those days. Madam Hearth, Jingle, and Professor Malleus. However, Professor Malleus and Jingle both voted before, on day 5. So, if the mystery voter can only mystery vote, I think it is MAdam Hearth.

That's very clever. In fact, thinking about it, Madame Hearth has never voted under her real name. Now, my question is, why would you this?

Jolie, there's no need to jump to conclusions. Thhere's a possibility there are 2 petrifiers out there.

It is possible of course. Though I'd like to ask Desiree what she did if she did not petrify?

I am suspicious of both Jingle, and also Crudo, as they voted for you, Jolie, siding with Amelia. Just because he isn't the killer, does not mean he isn't a Hallowed.

Actually, I'd like to add something here. It is definate that either Madame Hearth or Jingle is the hallowed killer. Therefore they should both be blocked every night, that way no innocent deaths! Me, I don't know which one is hallowed but I am much more suspicious of Crudo:

His night action is odd to say the least. It features a memory wipe and then I don't know what. Jingle claimed that on Night 5 I was in his room. However I instead tried to steal from another so supposing that Jingle is being truthful then someone else controlled me that night. Crudo appeared in the foe glass! Therefore I conclude that his night action is to control others, a puppet master if you like.

Angela, remember her? She claimed to not remember anything from during the night, and disputed having used a night action. That is the syptom I suffered! Maybe she was being truthful. Maybe Crudo used his action on her that night, making her go out and about.

Likewise if I recall correctly Mr Uxley also claimed that one night he was not in control of his actions. Perhaps the same thing happened to him?

Like Sheila Crudo moved against voting me off. He had very little reason to do so, Sheila was hallowed why not him?

Other things strike me as suspicious aswell:

Why is it that the one time we move against a hallowed he suddenly begins to attack me and vote for me? Is it an attempt to distract attention away from Sheila?

Everything he has said has been non-commital. He refuses to take sides in arguements and is constantly on nuetral territory. Sheila also employed this tactic, maybe it is common among the hallowed?

Do his remarks ever help us as a collective group? No, in fact they commonly through suspicion on others without actually voting.

You can see what that spells out to me. :grin: Unless anything else comes up I know who I shall be voting for.

I'd also like to know what Madame Hearths night action is. Her story of healing is megablocks. What use is a healing power in reality? It only treats poison as other deaths are instant and even then it takes two days. Do you really control the secret vote?

One other thing I neglected to mention, on day one I voted for Crudo, now I never intended to keep this vote. I simply wanted to see what reaction I would get, Sheila opposed this vote quite a lot didn't she? Possibly defending a fellow hallowed. Of course that is just extra.

It is possible of course. Though I'd like to ask Desiree what she did if she did not petrify?

Actually, I'd like to add something here. It is definate that either Madame Hearth or Jingle is the hallowed killer. Therefore they should both be blocked every night, that way no innocent deaths! Me, I don't know which one is hallowed but I am much more suspicious of Crudo:

His night action is odd to say the least. It features a memory wipe and then I don't know what. Jingle claimed that on Night 5 I was in his room. However I instead tried to steal from another so supposing that Jingle is being truthful then someone else controlled me that night. Crudo appeared in the foe glass! Therefore I conclude that his night action is to control others, a puppet master if you like.

Angela, remember her? She claimed to not remember anything from during the night, and disputed having used a night action. That is the syptom I suffered! Maybe she was being truthful. Maybe Crudo used his action on her that night, making her go out and about.

Likewise if I recall correctly Mr Uxley also claimed that one night he was not in control of his actions. Perhaps the same thing happened to him?

Like Sheila Crudo moved against voting me off. He had very little reason to do so, Sheila was hallowed why not him?

Other things strike me as suspicious aswell:

Why is it that the one time we move against a hallowed he suddenly begins to attack me and vote for me? Is it an attempt to distract attention away from Sheila?

Everything he has said has been non-commital. He refuses to take sides in arguements and is constantly on nuetral territory. Sheila also employed this tactic, maybe it is common among the hallowed?

Do his remarks ever help us as a collective group? No, in fact they commonly through suspicion on others without actually voting.

You can see what that spells out to me. :grin: Unless anything else comes up I know who I shall be voting for.

I'd also like to know what Madame Hearths night action is. Her story of healing is megablocks. What use is a healing power in reality? It only treats poison as other deaths are instant and even then it takes two days. Do you really control the secret vote?

Angela was petrified, actually.

However, the rest of your argument makes sense. Namely, his night action. If I recall, there a very similar spell, used many times by a certain Un-named character.

The Imperius Curse?

I have to quams about voting for Crudo when the time comes around. Either that, or we risk taking an innocent in the Jingle/Hearth debate, even though Jingle stands out more.

Angela was petrified, actually.

Yes but what I refer to is this:

Oh what a crazy night. My head is so sore, I can't even remember what happened.

I think this is what happened:

Angela decides not to use her night action whatever that is. Perhaps it is that sword which kills creatures? There were no creatures at that point so she does not use it.

Crudo's night action is to use anothers night action on someone else whom he chooses. Does that make sense?

Crudo uses his night action on Angela. Perhaps something like this: Imperius Curse: Puppet: Angela/Burman Target: Jolie/Lord Arjay. (For purposes of this example).

Angela recieves a mind wipe so she has no memory of the night. (As happened with me) She then proceeds to try to use the sword on me. (It would have no effect but Crudo would not know).

Desiree petrifies Angela that night also.

Then on night 5 he does this: Puppet: Jolie/Arjay Target: Jingle/Dragonator. The same thing happened to me.

Also, remember my voting thing? One person did call me out on it: Crudo Alakhazam!

I'll retrieve some quotes to back up my theory but I think he is hallowed at this point.

I will also add that last night I was forced to do something against my will, but that memory is blocked and I can't remember what it is.

Above is Rhubarb's claim to having been controlled. He cannot remember, the same thing that happened to both me and Angela.

Besides I recall a student mentioning his vote controlled by another, since the head mistress placed his name on the vote roster, maybe he had a second vote that he could not control. I'd like clarification from the head mistress but I doubt that will happen since technically the students post is all hearsay. The student I'm referring to is of course you. Is this all part of your plan? Some of your previous rants about you vote being controlled make a little more sense now. So tell me Jolie, what are trying to pull here?

Above is where he attacks me over the voting thing, bare in mind I had yet to reveal it as a lie. This was straight after I made a list that both he and Sheila were part of. I accept that the list was flawed but he still blew his cool over it. Clearly he was annoyed that he and Sheila had been brought to attention and wanted to attack me over it.

Immune to magic!

Stephanie what else aren't you telling us? I mean I'm glad your pm, but if we would have knoown this we could have organized to have you out on patrol everynight, protecting us.

"What else aren't you telling us?" Sound pretty accusing doesn't it?

Whoehoe! No killings tonight.

It was me who petrified Valerie. I didn’t know whether I could trust her and had no other leads so I petrified her. I didn’t know Valeries night action, she might have mentioned it, but I couldn’t recall it. So petrifying her seemed like a good thing to do. I’m terribly sorry Valerie, if I could do it over I would have chosen someone else.

You are basing this on the fact that Prof Longbottom isn’t a foreign teacher and has attended Hogwarts himself. Although this is true, this is not a reason for him to be innocent. It just means that he wasn’t the person who killed the Slitherin girl. That doesn’t mean he isn’t Hallowed, there could be two Hallowed amongst staff. Not that I think Prof Longbottom is Hallowed, I believe in his innocence. I’m just pointing out that you should be careful with such statements.

Let me see what I can do… I would like some protection though!

By the way I didn’t vote yesterday because I didn’t know who to vote for…

Whoehoe! No killings tonight.

It was me who petrified Valerie. I didn’t know whether I could trust her and had no other leads so I petrified her. I didn’t know Valeries night action, she might have mentioned it, but I couldn’t recall it. So petrifying her seemed like a good thing to do. I’m terribly sorry Valerie, if I could do it over I would have chosen someone else.

Let me see what I can do… I would like some protection though!

By the way I didn’t vote yesterday because I didn’t know who to vote for…

Hello there, my lively friends. So, unsurprisingly, I was blocked from investigating Sicilia Bathory. I hear it was one Valerie MacArthur who was responsible for this. So, young Valerie, care to share why you impair my investigations? I don't much appreciate it.

Also, it's a great shame about Kingston. She was a good ally, and a friend. Just as things were looking up for her...

Indeed! We know miss Ching is innocent so why would you block her from investigating anyone. At first I was all for voting of a staff member, but it doesn't look like we got any solid leads on who to pic. So if Valerie can't explain her behavior and we don't find out which staff member to vote off, Valerie will be getting my vote.

You're claiming you forgot a conversation even you participated in?

I don't buy it.

You're claiming you forgot a conversation even you participated in?

I don't buy it.

I petrified Valerie because of the Paranoid Protector statement. To me this sounded a little bit fishy. You try to protect people, but they end up getting blocked. So I wasn't sure if Valerie was honest about her night action. And I honestly did remember what she said or anyone else said. There is so much information flying around, and I have no idea who to trust and thus which information is correct. So don't blame me for that!

You are basing this on the fact that Prof Longbottom isn’t a foreign teacher and has attended Hogwarts himself. Although this is true, this is not a reason for him to be innocent. It just means that he wasn’t the person who killed the Slitherin girl. That doesn’t mean he isn’t Hallowed, there could be two Hallowed amongst staff. Not that I think Prof Longbottom is Hallowed, I believe in his innocence. I’m just pointing out that you should be careful with such statements.

I realise that he has noot been cleared of being hallowed. However he is certainly not the hallowed killer.

I petrified Valerie because of the Paranoid Protector statement. To me this sounded a little bit fishy. You try to protect people, but they end up getting blocked. So I wasn't sure if Valerie was honest about her night action. And I honestly did remember what she said or anyone else said. There is so much information flying around, and I have no idea who to trust and thus which information is correct. So don't blame me for that!

You mean didn't not did don't you? I admit I thought it sounded odd as well, though she was one of the first to vote for Sheila so I'm guessing she is most likely innocent. There were a lot of claims flying around yesterday though you can be sure that I am not hallowed. Well, impartial anyway and I helped get rid off your first hallowed. Quite a bit I may add. Also there can be no doubts that either Jingle or Madame Hearth is the hallowed killer. :wink:

I hope that today you can be more desicive in your voting. I was having doubts as to whether Sheila would be voted out. :look:

I realise that he has noot been cleared of being hallowed. However he is certainly not the hallowed killer.

You mean didn't not did don't you? I admit I thought it sounded odd as well, though she was one of the first to vote for Sheila so I'm guessing she is most likely innocent. There were a lot of claims flying around yesterday though you can be sure that I am not hallowed. Well, impartial anyway and I helped get rid off your first hallowed. Quite a bit I may add. Also there can be no doubts that either Jingle or Madame Hearth is the hallowed killer. :wink:

I hope that today you can be more desicive in your voting. I was having doubts as to whether Sheila would be voted out. :look:

Indeed I ment didn't. Aarch! I now know who to vote for.

I know that I defended Sheila during the previous day. I was under the impressions she was an innocent. She told me her night action was protect, which she used on herself during the night I tried to petrify her. I didn't trust her at first. After her story about her night action, I assumed she was innocent. Later she confessed that someone else protected her. Anybody got an idea who it was? So she lied to me and I fell for it. I didn't know she was a werewolf. After she confessed everything, I still thought, or maybe hoped that she was innocent. Being a werewolf doesn't mean your a bad person.

I know that I defended Sheila during the previous day. I was under the impressions she was an innocent. She told me her night action was protect, which she used on herself during the night I tried to petrify her. I didn't trust her at first. After her story about her night action, I assumed she was innocent. Later she confessed that someone else protected her. Anybody got an idea who it was? So she lied to me and I fell for it. I didn't know she was a werewolf. After she confessed everything, I still thought, or maybe hoped that she was innocent. Being a werewolf doesn't mean your a bad person.

I doubt that person existed. It was probably just some lie to explain why you were blocked. Protego protects you from harm, not being blocked. Though if that person does exist then you should be wise about whom you protect.

I'm fairly sure you can't protect yourself.

Sorry for the accusation, Desiree.

Well, the thing I have to add to the Jingle/Hearth theory is that I believe Hearth has the mystery vote ability. I think that kind of ability would be better-suited for a Hallowed, but, then again, she may not even have this ability, so it's still not justified.

I'm fairly sure you can't protect yourself.

The headmistress wants to make sure that everybody knows that night actions can be targeted at yourself as well as others. Doing so has never been forbidden.

The headmistress wants to make sure that everybody knows that night actions can be targeted at yourself as well as others. Doing so has never been forbidden.

.....Oh. :blush:

Finally, we are able to nab one of the Death Hallowed and I strongly believe that Sheila might have been converted by the dark side, based on this statement, "It's a shame a girl from such a prestigious family as the Boneses was so easily converted to the dark side...". From there, we know for certain that there is someone among us whom is converting people to the other side.

I wanted to vote yesterday, but I hesitated due to Jolie's impartial alignment. However, I now know for certain and sure that being an impartial is not necessary unhelpful and I strongly believe she will helps us in our conviction in future days, she is really doing her best to fight for the innocents and based on a mysterious person whom pledge for Jolie before, I am convinced that she will more good than harm to our cause. It is because I had quite a number of unpleasant experiences with neutral alignment and for once, I am pleased to know that you are doing good for us.

So, for my past disbelief about you, I apologies for my blindness.

So, if the mystery voter can only mystery vote, I think it is MAdam Hearth.

In fact, thinking about it, Madame Hearth has never voted under her real name. Now, my question is, why would you this?

Do you really control the secret vote?

First of all, I don't quite understand why you guys think I holds the power of the secret vote? No, I don't. I never had any of such ability. My vote alone, stands as it is and is not under the influence of anyone or anything. Furthermore, I don't vote for the past few days because I am not certain enough to convict someone wrongly. I will rather do so, when I have someone that I could depend and trust to lead in the conviction than to convict blindly.

First of all, I don't quite understand why you guys think I holds the power of the secret vote?

If you had listened to what I said, you would have known I stated my reasoning quite clearly.

If you had listened to what I said, you would have known I stated my reasoning quite clearly.

My apologies. I will attempt to recall your words once more.

I understand your reasoning but I am not the one whom cast that mystery vote. If I am to vote later today, you will be able to see my vote at the end of the day. There is no reason for me to lie about this.