Hi, I was trying to assambly model 8653-1, but in page 29 I get stuck.

The reference make me connect a 32181c02 with the cars structure and it's imposible with the shock absorber extra hard that comes in LDD.

Does 32181c02 (Technic Shock Absorber 10L Damped) exists in LDD?

bananaacp.jpg

canaaaacp.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by ashir

Hi, I was trying to assambly model 8653-1, but in page 29 I get stuck.

The reference make me connect a 32181c02 with the cars structure and it's imposible with the shock absorber extra hard that comes in LDD.

Does 32181c02 (Technic Shock Absorber 10L Damped) exists in LDD?

Thanks.

Hi Achir!

Welcome to the LDD forum here at Eurobricks. Always good with another lost found soul :classic:

Well, the 10L shock absorber does not exist....yet. We're all hoping for LDD 4.0 due out in September.

In the meantime, there is a workaround using other bricks to build a "custom" shock absorber, but I think it's best that one of the Technics gurus here at the forum show you where it is and how to use it!

I would suggest doing what Zblj has done with many Technic parts that were also missing from LDD -- make an EQUIVALENT assembly using other parts. See this Eurobricks post. Perhaps you could take his LDD .lxf models and adapt them to create a new 32181c02 "Technic Shock Absorber 10L Damped" part (shown below). Look what Zblj did with the "missing" yellow Large Pneumatic Pump:

32181c02.gif2797c01.jpgbig_pump.png

Hi Achir,

Don't let a missing part stop you building in LDD

Can't wait to see your finished model!

It's Ashir men... and no, normally I don't stop just because a piece is missing, but in this particular case seems I going to stop arming the model. There are so many parts missing in LDD and I'm too lazy and too buzy to made reemplacements with other parts... I'm going to go on and try to finish the model though, it's a Enzo Ferrari so, if I see it's going to be esthetically ugly I stop.

BTW... nice technics collection dude! I specially liked the super bike :tongue:

I would suggest doing what Zblj has done with many Technic parts that were also missing from LDD -- make an EQUIVALENT assembly using other parts. See this Eurobricks post. Perhaps you could take his LDD .lxf models and adapt them to create a new 32181c02 "Technic Shock Absorber 10L Damped" part (shown below). Look what Zblj did with the "missing" yellow Large Pneumatic Pump:

32181c02.gif2797c01.jpgbig_pump.png

Thanks you, I see it before and had to admit it: rigth now I'm too buzy to make such reemplacement, besides, I'm not that good in LDD...

Thanks you, I see it before and had to admit it: rigth now I'm too buzy to make such reemplacement, besides, I'm not that good in LDD...

In the topic linked above, you can find the lxf file containing this custom piece.

You have not to realize it, it has been realized already. So... pick it and use! :wink:

In the topic linked above, you can find the lxf file containing this custom piece.

You have not to realize it, it has been realized already. So... pick it and use! :wink:

I see it Calabar, but it's not the same piece. The Technic Shock Absorber 10L Damped needs to be hold in two point, top and bottom.