Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Five

First of all let me explain that I don't have a power which allows me to investigate people, of force them to tell me the truth... So I have no idea who I can trust in this game and who I can't trust.

At first I was thinking of voting for Sheila Bones, but as I explained before this is just a gut feeling I have. I have absolutely no evidence what so ever to back this up.

As Miss Kingston was attacked by a Hallowed in night 3 I believe I can trust her. She appears to have a lot of information about other players so I'll vote along with her.

Vote: Bulltoad/Roncanator.

By the way I did manage to find out who petrified Cuddles, this information was given to me by a trustworthy source who's name I shall not mention here. But you can always send me an Owl Post Message if you want to know.

Vote: Bulltoad/Roncanator

I'm voting for you since I just don't trust you. For the last few weeks I've had a bad feeling about you.

Edited by Forresto

In addition, today you cannot vote for Jolie Jadis/Lord Arjay.

I believe Miss Jadis should be a likely candidate for lynching, unless her excuse is very well thought out, and has substantial evidence to prove it.

Well, if we lynch her, it's sure not going to be today.

Please bear in mind that you have the same evidence as me on *cough* Bulltoad. I feel like you all think that I have something else up my sleeve to condemn him, ut I *cough* simply do not.

Well, if we lynch her, it's sure not going to be today.

Mwah? Oh yes, thank you miss MacArthur. :blush: Like I said earlier, it's been a long day, and my memory isn't getting any better. It seems she will have to wait till tomorrow.

All Miss Kingston's evidence against me is just speculation. I did not maliciously target her on the second night and she said that she didnt trust her second foeglass so why cant she trust hers? There cant be any difference in them can they? I think some of you guys are way too quick to jump on me.

I know Jolie Jadis is sounding pretty crazy, but if there's one person I trust, it's her.

Incidentally, the other person I have complete faith in is Eloquence Malleus. Now, coincidentally, those two people seem to have very little trust of each other, which confuses me more than just a tad.

All Miss Kingston's evidence against me is just speculation. I did not maliciously target her on the second night and she said that she didnt trust her second foeglass so why cant she trust hers? There cant be any difference in them can they? I think some of you guys are way too quick to jump on me.

It is not all speculation. It is a hard fact that *cough* my foeglass, my orginal one that I know worked, had you targetting me with malicious intents. That is simply a fact. Now, the *cough* fact that you deny that fact just condemns you more. If you had claimed you had indeed targetted me, but had done something like turtore to figure out my alliance, that would make *cough* a LITTLE sense to me. But you keep claiming you did not target me, which I simply know is not true.

If you had claimed you had indeed targeted me, but had done something like torture to figure out my alliance, that would make *cough* a LITTLE sense to me. But you keep claiming you did not target me, which I simply know is not true.

Blatant lying like what you claim Bulltoad is doing is the sort of thing a desperate Hallowed would do. That's convincing enough to me. Therefore, I vote:no-one, because I'm dead. But if I could vote, it'd be for Bulltoad. Kingston has been going after him for days now, I'd say it's about time we find out who's side he's on.

Also, I've been thinking about this mysterious other investigator. We've established the Hallowed would have no need of determining people's allegiances as they know who the other Hallowed are... or would they?? Perhaps they could use an investigator to find Impartial folk and convince them to side with them.

Another thought, what if this other investigator is Impartial him/herself, and has a specific goal to find a specific person for whatever reason? I'd say it's plausible.

Also also, does anyone know of an item, spell or potion that prevents a player from being blocked (other than blocking the blocker)? Because I'm sure the Hallowed will do all they can to try to stop me now that murder didn't work.

It is not all speculation. It is a hard fact that *cough* my foeglass, my orginal one that I know worked, had you targetting me with malicious intents. That is simply a fact. Now, the *cough* fact that you deny that fact just condemns you more. If you had claimed you had indeed targetted me, but had done something like turtore to figure out my alliance, that would make *cough* a LITTLE sense to me. But you keep claiming you did not target me, which I simply know is not true.

I trust you, and if you trusted your Foeglass's data, then so to I. Vote:Bulltoad/Roncarnator. Lets just hope you haven't been give black market goods.

Also, I've been thinking about this mysterious other investigator. We've established the Hallowed would have no need of determining people's allegiances as they know who the other Hallowed are... or would they?? Perhaps they could use an investigator to find Impartial folk and convince them to side with them.

Another thought, what if this other investigator is Impartial him/herself, and has a specific goal to find a specific person for whatever reason? I'd say it's plausible.

Nene was impartial and was in fact investigating people, but to find who stole her locket. It is possible that is what this investigator is. Another possiblity is that they are in fact Hallowed and are investigating into what people's actions are.

And thank you for your trust Neville. I have been trying to nab him for days. If I caught a Hallowed, then good, if not, then I'm out of useful information, so I might as well go and get him, since we have no other leads today.

And thank you for your trust Neville. I have been trying to nab him for days. If I caught a Hallowed, then good, if not, then I'm out of useful information, so I might as well go and get him, since we have no other leads today.

Your welcome, Stephanie. And I believe you said there were over people in this new Foeglass? Who where they again?

Ms. Jackson andMr. Lovegood were the other two visions I saw, but with my untrustworthy glass. Not that the glass is wrong for certain, I just don't personally trust it.

Nene was impartial and was in fact investigating people, but to find who stole her locket. It is possible that is what this investigator is. Another possiblity is that they are in fact Hallowed and are investigating into what people's actions are.

I was told the second investigator determined people's allegiances. I made sure to check on that fact.

Well, Madam Kingston has had evidence against Bulltoad, and since she's been nearly killed twice, I vote:Todd Bulltoad/Rocanator.

Like I said earlier, I didn't think there was enough evidence to make the vote, but given what you've said here, I can't hold that vote any longer.

Vote: Bulltoad / Roncanator

I have full trust in our crippled librarian, and there isn't really a reason that she would lie. She was attacked by a Hallowed two nights ago, and that is enough proof to me that she is not a Hallowed. I hadn't planned on voting until more evidence was found, but since Professor Ching cannot vote, I would like to vote: Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode/Roncanator in her place as I feel that I am obligated to do so as thanks for all those Divination lessons that I found very interesting.

I have full trust in our crippled librarian, and there isn't really a reason that she would lie. She was attacked by a Hallowed two nights ago, and that is enough proof to me that she is not a Hallowed. I hadn't planned on voting until more evidence was found, but since Professor Ching cannot vote, I would like to vote: Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode/Roncanator in her place as I feel that I am obligated to do so as thanks for all those Divination lessons that I found very interesting.

Thank you young Malfoy! Much obliged. It's good to see someone who appreciates divination! :grin:

I have full trust in our crippled librarian, and there isn't really a reason that she would lie. She was attacked by a Hallowed two nights ago, and that is enough proof to me that she is not a Hallowed.

My thoughts exactly! I trust her completely, it's just that I'm not completely satisfied by her evidence. "Malicious intents" is a bit vague, but if someone was doing something bad to an innocent, it does sound suspicious. I don't know if I should vote. However, the day draws to a close and there is unfortunately a chance Miss Kingston will not survive the night. Thus, I will at least honor her (hopefully not) last wish and vote: Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode / Roncanator. Miss Kingston, I truly hope that you're right, and I also hope you'll survive the night. :cry_sad:

I targeted you but it certainly wasn't malicious at all. Your foeglass really sounds sketchy to me. I really see no reason for anyone to vote for me because the only info You have on me is that Miss Kingston Saw Me in her "foeglass". No one else even has info on me yet several other accusations have flown around yet the attention has always been on me. I think that Miss Kingston knows very well that I am Innocent and she is trying to kill me because of it.

I think that if you guys are truly serious about lynching me then wait until Miss Kingston croaks and reveals that she is Innocent then by all means kill me but not like this. Not when the only evidence you have is from just one source.

Mrs. Kingston, I believe you to be a trustworthy source and one of the few people we can rely on currently to not twist the truth, so I would be happy to side with you in the voting today. Given your statements above, I shall vote: Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode(Roncanator).

Final vote tally:

Bulltoad Bulstrode/Roncanator: 10 (Zepher, sok117, badboytje88, Forresto, professor flitwick, CallMePie, Shadows, ILikePi, Inconspicuous, Dragonator)

Sheila Bones/Matn: 1 (Lord Arjay)

hm-dayfive-end1.jpg

Once again an angry mob formed, pointing fingers at Todd Bulstrode, who was thus convicted to be interrogated in Juvenile Azkaban. Being in the center of the crowd reminded Todd of the years in his childhood when he had been bullied. "Bulltoad, bulltoad, bulltoad!" the bullies had mocked the obese younger Todd before they had beaten him up and stolen his lunch. Now Todd carried the mocking name with pride, to show he had overcome those times.

But being in that position again greatly disturbed Bulltoad. "Hey mates, why get so worked up over a li'l Confundo-spell that I cast on that hag a few nights ago?"

hm-dayfive-end2.jpg

However, it was already too late to change the mob's minds. Headmistress McGonagall brought in a chest that had been discovered from Bulltoad's belongings.

"Huh? Whaddaya want from that old thing? It belonged to my folks. I can't even get it open", Bulltoad wondered.

"Hmm, this chest appears to be magically sealed, but it's nothing my spells can't bypass. Alohomora!"

With a flick of a wand, the lid of the chest popped open.

hm-dayfive-end3.jpg

Much to Bulltoad's surprise, inside the chest was a long fang.

"It looks like it belonged to a basilisk", the Minister of Magic said, studying the finding. "Remember what you used one of these for, Harry?"

The Auror nodded, and then turned his attention to Bulltoad. "It's time to go, Bulstrode."

hm-dayfive-end4.jpg

Determined to keep his dignity, Bulltoad stepped out of the front doors voluntarily.

"Smell ya later, guys!" he hollered before the doors swung shut after him and the Aurors.

hm-dayfive-end5.jpg

Then the headmistress spoke to the others.

"I have to wonder if the existence of a basilisk's fang in this castle is a mere coincidence. But I'm sure we'll be wiser again as the morning comes. Sleep safe."

Then the appeased mob scattered, each to their own businesses.

Day Five has ended, so please send me your night actions for the following night.