Sign in to follow this  
Lego lover

Missing Star Wars minifigs

For Empire Strikes Back: Wedge Antilles' gunner Wes Janson will be great, maybe Lego could release 4500 Snowspeeder with Wedge Antilles and Wes Janson, (New body like Zev Senesca).

General Carlist Rieekan, Derek hobbie Klivian and his gunner Kesin Ommis but those you can make using body and helmets from Dack Ralter and Y-Wing Pilot, also heads from Rebel Commando and Hoth Rebel Trooper, I made those time ago.

No, but it isn't good forum conduct to 'bump' old topics.

We've got a discussion on this issue here (which I'm going to bump :wink: ) but in summary;

1. Eurobricks is site about LEGO and as long as I am here, that will remain its focus. For that reason posting in an old LEGO topic is always better than posting in an old community topic. The entire community forum is just here so people can share off-topic interests and get to know each other better. For that reason Community topics date really fast so as a rough guideline anything older than a month is dubious. But as always, it does depend on the details. Topics like EB Members' titles archive are obviously different, as are ones like Car Talk if you've posted in them in the past.

2. Sales topics are a special example. People often bump there for purely selfish reasons and this is just not acceptable. When one topic is bumped up, the rest are bumped down. With settings of 40 topics per page there are topics in that forum covering about 15 days. Thus if someone posts a topic in there it'll be reasonably viewable for 2 weeks, so there really is no need to bump. If no one wants the items it's better to just accept it rather than being selfish and sabotage someone else's chance. What is classed as bumping in a sales topic? Well the ones in the link above are blatant examples but several "updates" in a row without any posts from other members is much the same. Ultimately the best way to tell is simple; ask yourself why are you posting. If it's really to add something you should be OK, but if you have any doubts, or if little or no interest has been shown in your post, then you probably shouldn't post the update. There are other ways to sell LEGO after all.

3. LEGO reviews don't date. Thus if you have something relevant to say then feel free to post in a topic, but if it's more than a few months old please make sure it's good.... and if it's been a few years it better be really good! For example, if you liked the review or set and want to say so you probably shouldn't. If you've got an answer to a question (such as "Does anyone have pictures of the alternate model?) then by all means post! What you shouldn't do is ask questions to the original poster; he/she may not even visit EB any more.

4. LEGO MOCs do date, but once again if you have something important to add then it's OK. It may sound lame, but knowing the original poster or being a long term member really makes the difference here.

5. LEGO or site issue topics are almost always OK to post in. For example, the Brickshelf topic or the I'm in Outline view and don't know how to get out will always be relevant.

6. Who you are and how often you do it is a major factor as well. Do it three times in a day and you'll probably annoy someone, especially if you're a new member. Do it once a month and you'll probably get away with it, even if it's for a lame reason.

In short, it's all common sense and it's hard to make clear rules about it. Feel free to consider these them if you want! :tongue:

One thing that I need to emphasise is why reviving old threads can be a bad thing. Here's a few;

1. People come and go and times and opinions change. Quoting someone, asking a question, or just assuming something based on past posts can annoy members and cause offense.

2. There's only room for so many recent topics and each bumped one bumps out another. (This is especially in the BSTF forum.) This makes it hard to find the real new topics and can cause silly topic bumping wars and make a mess of everything. This is really annoying for people who don't have much time and find that the "new" topic they opened is really something they read last year that was bumped so someone could say "that's Kool!".

3. Some topics are just silly to post in. For example, Happy Birthday HappyOwl! isn't too relevant now...

If you have any further questions please post them in this topic. For the record, I saw nothing wrong with the post by Praiter Yed.

We've got a discussion on this issue here (which I'm going to bump :wink: ) but in summary;

If you have any further questions please post them in this topic. For the record, I saw nothing wrong with the post by Praiter Yed.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was kind of on edge that day after another new member bumped the year-old Death Star Review to say 'I've got the box and it has four bags inside'. (or something like that)

And to make this post relevant to the topic, I want we need more Padme 'figs. It's a no-brainer, everyone knows that. default_tong.gifdefault_blink.gif

Yeah, there are so many versions they can do. I myself would mind a Corron Horn or Mara Jade fig, but EU sets are so rare.

Yeah, there are so many versions they can do. I myself would mind a Corron Horn or Mara Jade fig, but EU sets are so rare.

Mara Jade might be possible to make out of Lego pieces but still remain pure, I'll try to think of something and add it later. Cooron Horn would be cool, but again, I think he could be made out of parts too, I'll take a look and get back to this.

as for Padme, I think we could do with a CW one to go with the show, because a PT padme would probably just be a princess leia head with tamina hair or something and a dress, not that great.

Mara Jade might be possible to make out of Lego pieces but still remain pure, I'll try to think of something and add it later. Cooron Horn would be cool, but again, I think he could be made out of parts too, I'll take a look and get back to this.

as for Padme, I think we could do with a CW one to go with the show, because a PT padme would probably just be a princess leia head with tamina hair or something and a dress, not that great.

Yeah- I'm fairly sure a MOC could be mad, but I'd still like an official fig.

Here are some minifigs that I think would be great. boss nass, black ewok, gungun elder,some more astroid droids, eth koth(from the arresting of the chancellor)

Asteroid droid?

I belive he mean Astromech droid. Come to think of it, we need a kaminoan.

I belive he mean Astromech droid.

Yes thats what i meant sorry for the mix up also a poggel the lesser would be nice

Since this topic has been revived and is kinda active recently, I'm going to join in the fun and share who I think TLG should seriously release in their upcoming sets. With the popularity of the Clone Wars series nowadays it is quite understandable that upcoming new minifigs might come from this series. Afterall, the kids (and their parents' $$$) are major factors that'll play a deciding role in which figs will come out. Here are some of my choices:

4817203025_da51df4ab7.jpg

1. Padme (duh) - very long overdue, I need not say more

2. Ki-Adi-Mundi - appeared in multiple episodes in Season 2, and an important member of the jedi council in the Prequels.

3. Shaak Ti - her upcoming appearance in Season 3 boosts her chances of becoming a minifig. And girl kids will definitely like her, the way they liked Ahsoka (and to a certain extent, Barriss)

4. Luminara Unduli - I know there is already one, but Luminara's regularity in both Seasons 1 & 2 justifies an updated version of her minifig (though it would be the unpopular CW-version).

5. Minor ones - Adi Gallia / Eeth Koth - they've appeared in Season 2 for a couple of episodes, they could become exclusive add-on jedis if ever TLG releases an Ambassadorial shuttle set (where they both appeared in CW). Besides, if lesser padawans like Barriss and Nahdar have their minifigs, why not these 2 jedi masters?

Edited by KielDaMan

Yes, more clone wars era Jedis are what I'd like to see the most, basically everything KielDaMan just posted. I'd love to see a whole slew of post-RotJ EU characters too (as I read the EU books like a fiend in the middle to late 90's), though realistically I doubt that will happen.

From the original trilogy, I'd love to see:

Nien Numb

Admiral Piett

Beru Lars

Bith Musician pack (complete Figran D'an band would be awesome)

From the original trilogy, I'd love to see:

Nien Numb

Got it already. Second B-Wing, I believe.

Yep- i have the set. It's actually a fairl good fig.

The figure with the B-Wing is Ten Numb. I thought TLG made a mistake with the name so being the nerd that I am, I looked it up... Ten Numb was a B-Wing pilot whereas Nien Numb flew the Falcon with Lando. Have to admit prior to the minifig, never heard of Ten Numb or Zev Senesca for that matter.

The figure with the B-Wing is Ten Numb. I thought TLG made a mistake with the name so being the nerd that I am, I looked it up... Ten Numb was a B-Wing pilot whereas Nien Numb flew the Falcon with Lando. Have to admit prior to the minifig, never heard of Ten Numb or Zev Senesca for that matter.

Ah, that's right! :thumbup: I remembered Nien Numb flew the Falcon, he's famous for the only Sullustan lines in any movie ever. :tongue: I didn't look up which one was really in the B-wing set, because I assumed TLG would go with the more famous one. By the way, does anyone know what the B-wing box says?

Since this topic has been revived and is kinda active recently, I'm going to join in the fun and share who I think TLG should seriously release in their upcoming sets. With the popularity of the Clone Wars series nowadays it is quite understandable that upcoming new minifigs might come from this series. Afterall, the kids (and their parents' $$$) are major factors that'll play a deciding role in which figs will come out. Here are some of my choices:

-snip-

1. Padme (duh) - very long overdue, I need not say more

2. Ki-Adi-Mundi - appeared in multiple episodes in Season 2, and an important member of the jedi council in the Prequels.

3. Shaak Ti - her upcoming appearance in Season 3 boosts her chances of becoming a minifig. And girl kids will definitely like her, the way they liked Ahsoka (and to a certain extent, Barriss)

4. Luminara Unduli - I know there is already one, but Luminara's regularity in both Seasons 1 & 2 justifies an updated version of her minifig (though it would be the unpopular CW-version).

1. Yes, especially since she's going to be in LSW3:CW.

2. I could see something similar to a Patrick head for him.

3. Yes, is her hair/head the same as Ashoka's?

3. YES! Especially because she was only in LULS. :thumbdown:

3. YES! Especially because she was only in LULS. :thumbdown:

LULs are easy to mod out, and the old Luminara had the nice, non-pupiled Ep.3 face.

LULs are easy to mod out, and the old Luminara had the nice, non-pupiled Ep.3 face.

Well wouldn't you want one that you don't have to mutilate her? :laugh: And anyways, I don't mind the CW bug-eyes/pupils on non humanoid races so much because they almost fit them as being alien.

Well wouldn't you want one that you don't have to mutilate her? :laugh: And anyways, I don't mind the CW bug-eyes/pupils on non humanoid races so much because they almost fit them as being alien.

I've got one, and I plan to mod it once the LUL battery runs out. If I have a need for a non-LUL Luminara sooner, the headdress is the only special piece. Couple decals, black torso, black legs, and accessories, and you'll be good to go.