Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Two

I think you're all a little confused as to what happened last night. Let me see if this makes sense to you. Please pay attention.

The hallowed most likely killed Brandon, due to the fact that they used a unforgivable curse, as they are called. So, bear that in mind. Then add the fact that Brandon was the cause for the death of our dear caretaker. That leaves one other killer on the loose, and I strongly believe that killer is on our side. I do not think more than one Hallowed is a killer, and I cannot imagine there is another person who wants us all dead. And that leaves the Dementor that appeared on our side. And bear in mind, the Dementor did in fact attack last night. Which means that all our attackers are accounted for.

And once we come to that conclusion, we KNOW that Ms. Weasley cannot be a killer. That does not clear her name as a Hallowed, but it makes whatever she was doing last night less of a threat. I am more inclined to believe her story. In my experience, those who lie are generally more put together than she is. She seems seriously confused by what happened to her. I believe she was in fact stunned.

Now, I hope you are all tried hard to comprehend that. On another note, please note that I am a little suspect of Sicilia Bathory. She indiated the want to start voting, even with no evidence, but tried to keep attention off herself by not casting the first stone.

I will thank you not to talk to me in such a partonising manor, Madame Kingstone.

And what you've said has already been previously stated! And why shouldn't we vote for someone we think is Hallowed, just because they arn't the killer? I've read books in your libary, and role of killer in these groups is always passed down. I believe we should strike now, whilst the iron is hot.

That is what happened last night. During the day I had been taking photographs using my magical camera which I got from my parents for the holidays. Then, that night I was stunned in my bed and the camera was broken by the intruder and the film stolen. I must have been dragged or carried into the corridors because I have cuts on my back. This is the truth as I know it and I, as a member of the Weasley family would never even try to harm or kill anywhere. I know it is wrong. I am lucky not to be dead and I just want to be with friends not to be blamed for something I did not do. I must go and rest now.

Caretaker Oraman, such a shame. He was a good friend and colleague, and a powerful ally. But let us turn to the situation at hand.

Though Ms Weasly's stories seem jumbled and confused, I'm not so sure she's a Hallowed, so I'm not inclined to vote her away. She seems more scared and confused than trying to deceive us.

I just hope that tonight turns up information that we can all use. Some hard evidence is something that would definitely not go amiss.

That is what happened last night. During the day I had been taking photographs using my magical camera which I got from my parents for the holidays. Then, that night I was stunned in my bed and the camera was broken by the intruder and the film stolen. I must have been dragged or carried into the corridors because I have cuts on my back. This is the truth as I know it and I, as a member of the Weasley family would never even try to harm or kill anywhere. I know it is wrong. I am lucky not to be dead and I just want to be with friends not to be blamed for something I did not do. I must go and rest now.

Where and why were you taking photographs? Who were you photographing? Anymore details will help us narrow down who the attacker may have been.

If they stunned you in your bed, that would mean they had to get inside your dormitory, hence, only a certain selection of people could have stunned you. This narrows down the chances of randomly voting for someone if say one in six people must be one of the Death's Hallowed.

I'm not too sure you are being truthful Angela. Let's see what you would have us believe:

-You were taking photos during the day.

-At night you did not attempt anything.

-Someone uses Petrificus Totalus on you while you were in your bed. That I can believe.

-The same person then breaks your camera and steals its film.

-The same person then inexplicably drags you from your bed for no apparent reason and leaves you there.

I can believe you up until the third point and I could imagine that another person then broke your camera. But in all the books I've read I have never heard of something like the fifth point! Maybe there is some other explanation? :wacko:

Though Ms Weasly's stories seem jumbled and confused, I'm not so sure she's a Hallowed, so I'm not inclined to vote her away. She seems more scared and confused than trying to deceive us.

I just hope that tonight turns up information that we can all use. Some hard evidence is something that would definitely not go amiss.

I strongly doubt we will gain any more info unless we start using what we have. Angela is our best lead at the moment.

Angela, I still don't think you're being completely honest with us, though I can't tell if it's from fear or evil intent. If you have anything that can clear your name or at least restore some of our faith in you, I'd suggest you tell us before it's too late. I have resisted voting so far because I haven't seen specific evidence, but lacking anything being presented today to give us a clear decision, I may reluctantly go along with the crowd. They make some convincing arguments, or more specifically, you make some weird contradictions that concern me. If you are afraid of public exposure, you can certainly kick a pigeon messenger in my direction, but you definitely need to do something to shed some cleansing light upon this dark situation.

I agree in part with Shadows and will be willing to take back my vote if you give us several good reasons not to Angela. I don't want a nonsense answer, I want you to defend yourself.

Angela, I really hope you are truthful to the remaining few whom have inclined to vote for you, until now as we hopes to seek the real truth and understand the situation better. We wants to help but you are not helping us.

Yes, you take pictures in daytime but I don't think pictures taken in the daytime will be of any relevance to the recent attacks at night? However, based on your statement, there is 2 night actions involved? From my own interpretation, are you trying to tell us that there are two persons whom each, has an ability to "steal your camera" and to "bind you down" at the corridor? Or, someone whom is so powerful enough to do two actions at one go? Then, this person must be either a powerful foe or a mighty friend to our cause.

I strongly advise you to calm yourself down and recollect the memories last night (info received) and use your own words to express to us logically. Although you have fully recovered based on our diagnosis, but I think your fear is doubting you. This could be your last chance, or I fear for the worse.

I have told you all everything I know. To me I feel this attack came totally out of the blue as I have not done anything wrong. I am guessing at what happened because I know nothing for sure. I am sorry I cannot be more helpful.

I have told you all everything I know. To me I feel this attack came totally out of the blue as I have not done anything wrong. I am guessing at what happened because I know nothing for sure. I am sorry I cannot be more helpful.

I can't blame for not knowing anything else. All I can wonder is how much of what you've told us is made up.

-At night you did not attempt anything.

-Someone uses Petrificus Totalus on you while you were in your bed. That I can believe.

-The same person then breaks your camera and steals its film.

-The same person then inexplicably drags you from your bed for no apparent reason and leaves you there.

Jolie Jadis seems to think that you're right for the first three points. However, this is what I think happened.

-At night you attempted something.

-Someone uses Petrificus Totalus on you while you were out. You may have gotten a picture of them.

-The same person then breaks your camera and steals its film after seeing evidence of their attack.

My version is only slightly different: the exception is the night action. Angela, I want to believe you, but if you keep denying you were doing anything at night, your story will never work. And if you're so intent on hiding that action, perhaps it is worth voting you out. Feel free to send me Pumpkin Message if you don't want to admit anything publicly.

So Angela, just to make sure, you got a picture of the attacker, but then he stole the film and broke it?

Something in my gut says that you're somebody who can do some night action but I just can't tell if it's malevolent or not..........

So Angela, just to make sure, you got a picture of the attacker, but then he stole the film and broke it?

It seems a little too convenient for my tastes.

It seems a little too convenient for my tastes.

I must agree. Angela as much as I want to believe a Weasely, you keep making your story more and more convoluted.

I'm not quite ready to vote but I must admit, it is headed in your direction.

You are the best choic at the moment. Peopleare trying to sort this out but you're unhelpful with you insistance that you stayed in your bed and the contradictions during your story. The camera was not included at first and taking photos during the day makes no sense. I am sure that you are hiding something. Valerie has raised a good point; if you did attempt something last night then your story is plausable. This is what I'm assuming for now:

- This camera of yours is an item which you can use at night? Upon more thought I do not believe for one moment your story of using a camera during the day. And if you are being truthful then as Brigelda says it is of no relevance. So the way I'm thinking is that you may use this camera at night. Possibly it will tell you the alliance of someone or perhaps you can discover who is out and about and what they are doing?

-Someone decided to block you using Petrificus Totalus. The person may be a Hallowed thinking that as a Weasly you may have a powerful action. Or it could have simply been an innocent. This is probably true either way.

-Another person also uses their action on you that night. This action is to destroy any/all item(s) that the target owns. This is also possible, though I strongly doubt it was the same one to block you.

-This last bit is where my trust gets shaky; you claim that someone then dragged you out of your bed to the entrance to Gryffindor tower?! This is clearly a lie. I'd be shocked if someone’s ability was to move people. It is absurd. :wacko: But if you attempted to perform an action at night then everything gels together quite well.

That is the way I see it at the moment. Tell the absolute truth! If you do not wish to talk about whatever you can do in public, then feel free to meet me in private. For now though, I'd suggest proclaiming it in public. In between all of this you have contradicted and lied so my suspicion of you is quite high. What worries me the most is that if the bove is correct, then why were you a target twice?

I'm not quite ready to vote but I must admit, it is headed in your direction.

You'd better decide quick, night falls in about an hour.

You'd better decide quick, night falls in about an hour.

No it doesn't. *huh*

No it doesn't. *huh*

Oh, sorry...make that a day and an hour. :blush:

I have to say some of my fellow students did a great job on interrogating Angela Weasley. They have been reasoning very well, and it seems it has worked out negative for Angela. I'm almost convinced to vote her off, mostly because Angela's defence has some contradictions in it. But it could be possible Angela is still a bit fuzzy from the attack.

There aren't really any other leads at the moment, so Angela Weasley is the main suspect for today, but she still has time left to make things clear.

What worries me the most is that if the bove is correct, then why were you a target twice?

Oh that question can be answered quite easily. Angelas last name is Weasley, a name associated with quite some heroic stories. Therefore it would only be logica if Angela were a. As innocent as can be, or b. The leader of the Hallowers. Since no one had any idea who to vote on during day one. People with night actions chose a student with a ‘famous’ name to use their night action on. I’m surprised the Mafloy kid didn’t get blamed!

There is about 24 hours left to vote, so now is the time to start making up your minds if you're going to convict anyone today.

Oh that question can be answered quite easily. Angelas last name is Weasley, a name associated with quite some heroic stories. Therefore it would only be logica if Angela were a. As innocent as can be, or b. The leader of the Hallowers. Since no one had any idea who to vote on during day one. People with night actions chose a student with a ‘famous’ name to use their night action on. I’m surprised the Mafloy kid didn’t get blamed!

Yes that does make sense. Now I've just reviewed one of Angela's latest versions of her story:

That is what happened last night. During the day I had been taking photographs using my magical camera which I got from my parents for the holidays.

That is either a lie or irelavent. I'm leaning towards the former.

Then, that night I was stunned in my bed

I feel that is probably a lie also in order to keep secret what you were doing the previous night.

and the camera was broken by the intruder and the film stolen.

Likely not a lie but I do not think anyone would be powerful enough to do both. Probably a second figure caused this.

I must have been dragged or carried into the corridors because I have cuts on my back.

In my book this is a lie. I cannot compehend why that would happen.

This is the truth as I know it and I, as a member of the Weasley family would never even try to harm or kill anywhere. I know it is wrong. I am lucky not to be dead and I just want to be with friends not to be blamed for something I did not do. I must go and rest now.

Being a Wesly does not make you any less likely of being a Hallowed. "I know it is wrong" that is not a good defence and sounds as though you are desperate. You were never attacked. You are not being blamed for killing.

So all considered Angela is either:

A) An innocent who is stretching the truth in order to keep her goings on in the night a secret.

B) A Hallowed who is trying to make up a story and is adding bits to it (A.K.A The camera) so that it'll sound more likely.

I'd like to ask you Angela to review my notes on you which I've written out here and state the truth in full.

I refuse to vote for someone with so little evidence against them. Angela was out in the halls and is confused. That is not evidence. I will not vote for her. I think she was honestly just trying to do something and got blocked. I have yet another person I'm adding to my suspect list, but I refuse to vote for someone with little evidence for them.

I think that the smart choice would be to vote. If we do not act, there will be another killing certainly, at least an attempt.

I feel that I must make my first accusation. I do not trust Todd "Bulltoad". There is just something about the way he acts. I must admit that there is little to no evidence to back up that claim, but I really do believe it from my gut, and a Librian's gut is rarely wrong.

I refuse to vote for someone with so little evidence against them. Angela was out in the halls and is confused. That is not evidence. I will not vote for her. I think she was honestly just trying to do something and got blocked. I have yet another person I'm adding to my suspect list, but I refuse to vote for someone with little evidence for them.

A bit of a change in your tune. :sceptic: Not many people have voted for her and no it is not evidence that she was out in the halls. But the fact that she continues to say she stayed in bed all night when even you think that she was trying to do something. She has ample oppertunity to clearly explain herself and if she does, then I have every bit of faith that those who have voted will remove their vote.

I don't refuse to vote for someone in general, but I'm afraid that the evidence we have is no good for voting HER off. If someone made a case against her that I believed in, I would bge happy to vote for her. But we can't go willy-nilly killing people. I also would like to note I did not vote for Mr. Bulltoad. I voiced that I was not trusting of him, which is fair. I invite everyone to do that about anyone else, including Ms. Weasley. However, I did not vote for Bulltoad becuase there was no evidence against him, and I will not vote for Weasley becuase there is no evidence against her.

I did not go out to the halls last night. I was either taken out by someone else after being stunned or was cursed to go out and I can't remember it. I am setting it straight now that I did not go out by choice. I am oblivious to why I was out there and why I was stunned. I feel the camera could be something to do with it but I am not sure.