Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prince Egbert's Pleasure Yacht

Wait you decided to Blog this three years after it was built :monkey:

EDIT: i just read the frontpage now I understand :pir-classic:

Edited by BrickClick

Ah, I missed this one simply because I wasn't a member back then :pir-wub: !

Very beautifull ship, Hinckley, I really like the 'lionesque' figurehead, but also the cabin and the prince's throne are nicely done.

Too bad the most recent Pirate line (don't want to call it 'new' anymore :pir-sad2: ), did not exist yet when you build this, or you would have had a lot of additional options.

Please build more Pirate ships :thumbup: !

Wait you decided to Blog this three years after it was built :monkey:

EDIT: i just read the frontpage now I understand :pir-classic:

We sometimes dig up old MOCs that deserve to be featured on Classic-Pirates.com frontpage. That's because many users who registered later didn't get the chance to see them (like Mr. Zorro above and many others), and also because in many cases the blog didn't even exist back then. 'Oldies' should get their fair chance to be shown to wider audience just as well as new stuff.

It's as if we started discussing only 2009 Pirate sets in this forum, totally rejecting the 1989-1997 Pirate line just because it's too old, thus pretending that Black Seas Barracuda, Skull's Eye Schooner and many others never existed...

There's a lot of great MOCs that were made too early to be featured in our blog, and I feel obliged to give them the exposure they deserve. In fact, I can think of a few great ship MOCs I remember that are sadly no longer on the web and cannot be featured anymore.

Really nice MOC overall, i really like the lions head and the back of the boat, really nicely done. :pir-classic:

Good MOC :thumbup: , I like the head of the lion. And for the size, the whole lion would be a majestic statue in gray and dark gray stone, or yellow sand... to make something like the sphinx