NewRight

BrickWorld 2010 - Your MOC List

For those of you who are going (and those of you who may be mailing your creations) lets here what your bringing. Feel free to post the title of you creation along with any other information regarding you MOC. Feel free to include a photo of them (maybe if you have them all in one photo) to keep everything organized and not so cluttered with images. Anyway share your list.

My list currently looks something like:

BatPod - Redux~Polaris - 186

TeaCup~Sprite Racer

Bucket Steamer~Volvo Class Fighter

Treasure Island~Mecha Racer

The 'Annis Quinn'~Samurai Mecha

And anything else I finish before then will come like a few additional Starfighters and maybe another small dio or two.

Even if your list isn't finalized. Anything your hoping to bring/finish would fit onto the list.

As always, I will bring a little of this and a little of that...

Mosaics of women's midriffs

Some robots (my 4 foot tall robot Buddy, some new remote controlled semi-autonomous robots to do sumo fighting, and a BIG SECRET PROJECT that I can't say much about...other than there are about 10 people working on it and we started in August)

A military base airport with other stuff...just beginning the build and design so we will see where it goes

And definitely some new creation for the World of Lights collaboration...

See you all in Chicago!!

Bryan

Mosaics of women's midriffs

Are there any other kinds of mosaics? :tongue:

Seriously though. Stacy and I will be bringing a number of new MOC's for our layout along with some stand-by favorites. We've built a few new buildings and some new trains that should make the layout even more exciting. In addition to our layout, the LEGO NES will be in attendance as will my OTOMech Model TK-MM. Not sure what else at this point...guess we'll have to wait and see. :classic:

-Davey

tot-lug_100x40.jpg

I'm bringing enough of my CC-style buildings to fill a large table, as well as a couple Vic Vipers for the memorial display.

Bringing my first attempt at a train layout. Hope all goes well. The display is almost done, just putting the final touches on it. Now I just need to decide which trains to bring. Wish me luck, see you guys soon!

Bringing my first attempt at a train layout. Hope all goes well. The display is almost done, just putting the final touches on it. Now I just need to decide which trains to bring. Wish me luck, see you guys soon!

Shackelton:

Have you sent me your layout information? If you are registered you would have received an e-mail from the Train Coordination Team providing a bunch of train-related information. Make sure you read through that and get the information to the appropriate coordinators.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you at Brickworld 2010!!!

Best Regards,

Davey (Sterling)

Brickworld 2010 Train Co-Coordinator

I am planning to bring a couple of my CC-style buildings. It all depends on what I can pack into my suitcase.

I did a test fitting and found that I can barely fit two buildings in my cabin luggage.

I'll have:

1) My usual 120"x40" seaside village section of the NILTC layout. I am going to add a beach side jazz band gazebo and a road going up the side of my cliffs, but other than that, not much will change.

2) Sixteen 16x16 stud river sections for the Brickarms layout. The same sections that I brought last year, but this time they have been modified for a more urban apparance.

3) If I get time I'd like to build something to attract attention to the Building In Lawndale booth, but time is running out, and it might not happen.

I'm bringing a lot of different things this years as I am an attendee, a vendor and a sponsor. On the MOC side I'll have a bunch of the sets I use for animating, a couple Pinchbot ships, the Court of King Octopus, a bunch of Orange and Green models fighting one another and some of the sculptures from my latest animation: Metamorphosis. At my vendor table I'll be selling NNN DVDs. I'll have 2-3 computers for viewing animations, one dedicated to the DVD, another looping Metamorphosis and possibly a third with a wide variety of animations selectable. Can't wait! :grin:

I don't have a whole lot. My main feature is a small TRON layout designed after the 80's movie. There's a few other small things that I'll be bringing as well. Here's some links to my mocpages posts of my stuff if you'd like to check it out.

My layout

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/203093

My Vic Viper for the Missing Man Formation in tribute to Nnenn.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/207026

See you all in 4 days!

~Chris.

Okay I just have one more creation to pack so I figured I would share my final list as well...

Nnenn Memorial Fighter-Sub-Apoc Suit

Hoist the Colors-Battle for Concord

Gundam Model-Chariot Vehicle

Renault Menaquatre-Space Truckin'

Strike Copter-

Aero Fighter-Discovery of Mission 5

Steampunk Plane-Mecha Racer

'NewRight' Tiles-Bucket Steamer

Teacup-Unphotographed Microspace Freighter

Unknown Secret Large Project-A Few Other Tablescraps and a WIP (I think I can finish it with parts at BrickWorld)

I ended up asking for two tables. I'm interested to see how I am able to fill them in a way that looks good. :tongue:

Well, I'm bringing all of the MOCs I mentioned, but I just got an email saying they couldn't fit me onto the layout plan. Anyone up for sharing table space?

Well, I'm bringing all of the MOCs I mentioned, but I just got an email saying they couldn't fit me onto the layout plan. Anyone up for sharing table space?

Isaac:

I think Stacy and I have some room on the table we are using to put our other non-town MOC's on. We would be happy to share with you.

-Davey

Isaac:

I think Stacy and I have some room on the table we are using to put our other non-town MOC's on. We would be happy to share with you.

-Davey

Thank you!

I am bringing:

Brando Bulldog the Butcher

Dempsey Dog's Bookstore

Gryfon Goat's Mill

Fenrik Fox's Cottage

Wolfrik Walrus's Bakery

FABULAND Sherwood Forest (by CopMike and me)

Captain Siegfried's Clam Trawler

Walrus Island

And a variation of this MOC with a new name and occupation.

I'm also bringing the train I brought to Brickworld last year. I can't believe I haven't had the time to post it yet! My life has been a non-stop roller coaster since last year's convention. I have three new MOCs...Maybe there were four...Won't know for sure until I unpack it all. But, the whole layout this year will be the FABULAND cottages.

Hinckley seeing your Fabuland makes me wish I had Fabuland figures to build with. :sad:

Hopefully I can pick some up at BrickWorld (if they are for sale at any of the vendor tables)

Hinckley seeing your Fabuland makes me wish I had Fabuland figures to build with. :sad:

Hopefully I can pick some up at BrickWorld (if they are for sale at any of the vendor tables)

Aw, damn. I should've thought of that. Next year I'll also be a Fabuland parts vendor. Duh...