Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Amazing comics as usual Commodore. (Skalldyr aswell)

Blah blah blah, anyway I've also made a comic:

legocomicpg1.jpg

legocomicpg2.jpg

Hope you like it! :pir-blush:

Having spent the last while trying to get this to work I'd like to congratulate the Commodore on his comics, they're harder than you think.

The contest looks a lot of fun, BUT, you silly reds and blues have forgotten about us pirates! It suits us well that the reds and blues wipe each other out, as that means we are then free to rules the seas as we wish. But everyone knows we could easily beat the reds and blues ourselves, even if you put aside your differences and combined forces, us pirates would still wipe you out! Here's hoping for a Pirates vs reds and blues match! Ha harghh......well, I be setting sail to take advantage of this situation and plunder the redcoats and bluecoats forts, homes and anything else I can. Hmmm....now who's house shall we attack first, Joey's? Hornbricker's?, Blackmoor's? So many to choose! When you think you can take us on, we will be ready! "they will regret the day they faced the pirate lords"

Having spent the last while trying to get this to work I'd like to congratulate the Commodore on his comics, they're harder than you think.

That is absolutely right!

oh and Great idea with the ventriloquist. But we will strike back... :pir-skull:

Edited by Skalldyr

That is absolutely right!

oh and Great idea with the ventriloquist. But we will strike back... :pir-skull:

Are you sure Skalldyr? :pir-skull:

Welcome at the Fourageux, the Bluecoat flagship for the Tournament!

tor1002.jpg

tor1006.jpg

tor1004.jpg

tor1005.jpg

tor1007.jpg

tor1008.jpg

tor1010.jpg

tor1011.jpg

tor1001.jpg

Muha! :pir-tongue:

Not Skalldyr! :pir-cry_sad: Very funny comic Captain, i hope the Skalldyr will be ok. But hows ur ship is going, havent seen new pics from it?

Captain Becker

@Derfel Cardarn-

Heh, I am a pirate of sorts, just allied to the Blue side.

(and I have...other, allies...)

@Captain Blackmoor-

LOL, that was good, but that was part of MY plan, oh well, one less lobsterback to cook....

@Commodore Hornbricker-

Fear the Blue Coats! We are sooo not done with you!

Oh my.... what the #€!!. But good the "Commodore" ate me in one piece. (Thank God for his voracious appetite.)

So now, I can make plans to exterminate you all. HEHEHE :jollyroger:

Amazing comics as usual Commodore. (Skalldyr aswell)

Blah blah blah, anyway I've also made a comic:

Hope you like it! :pir-blush:

Excellent....Now you have to wipe my @$$ :pir_laugh2:

Thanks. right back at you, the comic looks terrific. Another excellent just for fun comic. I can't wait to see your official entry!

The contest looks a lot of fun, BUT, you silly reds and blues have forgotten about us pirates! It suits us well that the reds and blues wipe each other out, as that means we are then free to rules the seas as we wish. But everyone knows we could easily beat the reds and blues ourselves, even if you put aside your differences and combined forces, us pirates would still wipe you out! Here's hoping for a Pirates vs reds and blues match! Ha harghh......well, I be setting sail to take advantage of this situation and plunder the redcoats and bluecoats forts, homes and anything else I can. Hmmm....now who's house shall we attack first, Joey's? Hornbricker's?, Blackmoor's? So many to choose! When you think you can take us on, we will be ready! "they will regret the day they faced the pirate lords"

Oh I don't think we forgot you Pirtates.... :pir-skull: We have special forces to deal with you!

Are you sure Skalldyr? :pir-skull:

Welcome at the Fourageux, the Bluecoat flagship for the Tournament!

Muha! :pir-tongue:

Damn you Captain! You have exploited my weakness for shellfish. Sorry Skalldyr...you were delicious....

Vengeance shall be mine but for now I have more powerful enemies to deal with! Very soon you will not know who to trust!

Terrific comic! The cabin looks great. It gave me a good laugh! I can't wait to see more!

Haha funny comic Blackmoor, we blue coats are fighting back!

Yes but now it's time to switch back to me, the redcoat Arjay! :pir-sweet:

Correct. For throughout this topic I'll be switching between Red Arjay and Blue Arjay. Obviously when my official entry is posted I'll be on one side but in this topic I assume it is allowed? :pir-look:

Damn you Captain! You have exploited my weakness for shellfish. Sorry Skalldyr...you were delicious....

Yes but the Bluecoats have a worse weakness of seafood. :pir-devil:

comics_003.jpg

comics_004.jpg

Hope you like it.

Edited by Lord Arjay

Yeha Lord Arjay, slap them all with fish! :pir_laugh2:

I like the little fort you builded for the background.....that gives it a very nice perspective. :thumbup:

....NEWS ALERT....

In breaking news, ToR II News has learned of plans for a diplomatic summit between high ranking Armada and Bluecoat officials. It is rumored that Jipay and Mister Phes will both be in attendance.

Redcoats sources have expressed concern over such a meeting and have been quoted saying, "the Bluecoats will find a way to screw it up".

Bluecoat officials said something of their desire for world domination before running naked into the woods.

4685883997_90b67fd9ce_b.jpg

Great comic Arjay! Yes you can play around in here with Redcoat/Bluecoat identity :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Great comics, everyone! :pir-classic: I'll miss you Skalldyr! :pir_bawling:

I seem to have one too, and I know how stared the all this knife nonsense as well. Just wait for my entry Commodore, you'll get whats coming to you!

I think I'm one of the only people without a title! No insults toward me! :pir-grin:

Yes, we will strike back soon enough! :cannon: and, its seems we have the merfolk as allies!

Yes, you keep saying that, but it seems that you have only killed a crab.................................

-

General Redwater

@Redwater

It takes time to put together a comic, especially when your competing in several lego MOC competitions, and need to build each one :pir-hmpf: . Dont worry, Im working on my entry, and will have it up soon!!!! :pir-laugh: You redcoats shall pay!

@Lord Arjay

:pir-grin: ...lol, that was funny.

@the rest of you worthless redcoats:

Lets just say Im not going to kill you (well, not ALL of you) that would be toooo nice. :pir-skull: I have better plans.... Much better.

Another great comic Commodore! t's good to see that everyone can unite against the bluecoats. :pir_laugh2:

Bah we'll take you all on! Bluecoats are supreme!

At being total idiots.

Less talk more Thok!

legocomicpg5.jpg

legocomicpg6.jpg

OMG Lt. Colonel Thok is dead!!11!!!!one!!! :pir-oh:

I think I'm one of the only people without a title! No insults toward me! :pir-grin:

Hah look at the men in your ranks, cowards! At least our general does not fear death. No matter how smelly he may be.

I think you ought to be afraid Redwater. :pir-look:

Great comics Lord Arjay

Nice to see a neutral player with evil twins.

And it seems we failed with the peace treaty, but that won't stop us on winning!

Actually my title is more of a compliment than an insult :pir-wink:

I think you ought to be afraid Redwater. :pir-look:

Yes, you really should be. I don't want to add you to my list of dead sigfigs to be. :pir-skull:

:pir-laugh:

Actually my title is more of a compliment than an insult :pir-wink:

I was referring more to the "soft Bluecoat" title. :pir-classic:

-

General Redwater

eh, weren't you the first to actually say that? So its all your fault!

:pir_laugh2:

Yes, I did say that, but I didn't give you the title though. I don't know who did.......................................................

-

General Redwater

Yes, I did say that, but I didn't give you the title though. I don't know who did.......................................................

-

General Redwater

Ah well, looks like you have a title now redwater and it is very true. :pir_laugh2:

Another funny comic Arjay. Keep it up. I am curious to see if your alter egos will actually duck it out at some point.

Don't worry we will. :pir-devil:

Of course what he we mean is that we do have that in progress but currently it is extremely time-consuming to create a comic especially as I now have to do it over two computers due to shoddy connection. We will get there though.

Nice Comics going around here!

@Commodore: Really funny idea. "Never underestimate the power of Rum!" :shark:

@Arjay: "Thok" HEHE :pir_laugh2:

So now the Crab have to strike back again....

Edited by Skalldyr

That was an awesome comic Commodore, I got quite a few laughes out of it :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Ratshot

Ah well, looks like you have a title now redwater and it is very true. :pir_laugh2:

Yes, it seems that I do. Well, I was expecting this, and I do find my title pretty funny. :pir_laugh2:

Thank you, whoever gave it to me. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater