Sign in to follow this  
blhc11

MOC: Clone Wars era Slave I

gallery_101_23_281.gif

"Hello there"- Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep.III

I haven't been in the Star Wars forum for a while and I remembered that I have recently posted a moc on brickshelf, being that it's already posted there and in the PLUG(Prtuguese LUG) website, I decided to post it here, so make way for the angryest little bounty hunter kid and his enherited ship(which is a heavy mod of the 6209 Slave I)

Now Pics AWAY!!!!!

slave_1logo.jpg

entrance:

pic_0371.jpg

open:

pic_0372.jpg

side with Boba Fett in his father's armor:

pic_0384.jpg

cargo bay with Han Solo in carbonite(he doesn't belong but it's for exibithion purposes):

pic_0375.jpg

and out he comes:

pic_0376.jpg

front view with turned wings:

pic_0380.jpg

cockpit:

pic_0368.jpg

sleeping quarters:

pic_0370.jpg

side weapons:

pic_0364.jpg

For more pics visit The Slave I Brickshelf page

Comments and critisicsm are welcome

Cheers.

From the desk of "The first evil mastermind you met".

Good one 'blhc11' - interesting colours - does this mean in later episodes of CW`we'll see a young Boba appear eh ? :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Good one 'blhc11' - interesting colours - does this mean in later episodes of CW`we'll see a young Boba appear eh ? :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you very much for the comment "lightningtiger", in fact the young Boba Fett appeared in the season finale special for the second season of Star Wars the Clone Wars, but this MOC was inspired more by the expanded universe than the series itself, I hope to ear more from you and every other member of the Eurobricks forums that takes part of his time to leave a reply.

Cheers.

This is a very good Moc. Great Job. :thumbup:

It also looks like you used some pieces from the 7153 slave 1.

Edited by brickfoot

This is a very good Moc. Great Job. :thumbup:

Thank you very much :classic:

Cheers.

From the desk of "the first evil mastermind you met".

Cool MOC :thumbup:

The slave I is one of my favourite STARWARS ships!

Did you use a modified clone helmet for Jango?

Cool MOC :thumbup:

The slave I is one of my favourite STARWARS ships!

Did you use a modified clone helmet for Jango?

It's suposed to be Boba in his father's armor but yes, I shaved of the fin and sanded down the "chin" of the helmet, then me and my father painted it, I gave the main coat of paint and he added some of the smaller details.

Thank you for the comment, the Slave I is also one of my favorite ships, I did a funny thing and kept the original base pieces of the slave I, thus, when I want, I can take off some details, add others, change the pieces of the bottom of the ship and PRESTO, I have Boba's ship from the OT... pretty smart hey?

Cheers.

From the desk of "the first evil mastermind you met".

That's a really nice upgrade to the Ep. II Slave 1! :thumbup: It does, however, strike me more as a mod to the Ep. IV set than a true MOC. :sceptic: Other than the main pic, better pics would be appreciated as well.

Overall, a great mod, now you just need an official Jango Fett to go with it! :classic:

That's a really nice upgrade to the Ep. II Slave 1! :thumbup: It does, however, strike me more as a mod to the Ep. IV set than a true MOC. :sceptic: Other than the main pic, better pics would be appreciated as well.

Overall, a great mod, now you just need an official Jango Fett to go with it! :classic:

I posted it as a MOC becausei rebuilt it from the ground up, the internal structure is different but it retains alot of the exterior deisgn of the original episode V set asfor the oficial Jango, funny thing is I have both Slave I's, there was no painting involved in the build except for the minifigure, thus I do have a Jango minifig, I didn't use it because the custom Jango is more "playable"(starting with the fac tha it has 2 seperate pieces for the helmet and jetpack instead of just one) and my jango fett body was being used by another minifig, as for the pics I'll try to take more, maybe when I make some more modifications t the set, the problem when taking them was that I was untrained with my new camera and the definitions of the camera were a little bit screwed up, none the less I apreciate your comment

Cheers.

I. Completely agree, its like you ripped the thought out of my head.

I do like the mod though, the coloring looks good.

I. Completely agree, its like you ripped the thought out of my head.

I do like the mod though, the coloring looks good.

...I have nothing more to add, both comments get the same answer. :tongue:

thanks for the comment BTW.

Cheers.

I posted it as a MOC becausei rebuilt it from the ground up, the internal structure is different but it retains alot of the exterior deisgn of the original episode V set asfor the oficial Jango, funny thing is I have both Slave I's, there was no painting involved in the build except for the minifigure, thus I do have a Jango minifig, I didn't use it because the custom Jango is more "playable"(starting with the fac tha it has 2 seperate pieces for the helmet and jetpack instead of just one) and my jango fett body was being used by another minifig, as for the pics I'll try to take more, maybe when I make some more modifications t the set, the problem when taking them was that I was untrained with my new camera and the definitions of the camera were a little bit screwed up, none the less I apreciate your comment

Cheers.

Wait- do you mean you have the Ep. II and Ep.V Slave 1 or that you have two Ep.V editions?

EDIT: You could just cut the jetpack off, sand down the helmet, and mount the jetpack onto a backpack-bracket-thingy.

I didn't realize it was rebuilt from the ground up, sorry about that. :blush:

Wait- do you mean you have the Ep. II and Ep.V Slave 1 or that you have two Ep.V editions?

EDIT: You could just cut the jetpack off, sand down the helmet, and mount the jetpack onto a backpack-bracket-thingy.

I didn't realize it was rebuilt from the ground up, sorry about that. :blush:

Sorry but it's too important of a piece to customize, I'll stick with the custom, and no problem there were no structure pics thus there was no way you could know, except for one little detail, two of the dark blue pieces aren't round, they are actually some exo force pieces I had, they are hard to notice, but the only way for them to fit in would be to change the structure... not to mention the modifications to the wings so they move like in the movie, which is an error present in all Lego Slave I's... on the other hand that error is the thing that allows the existance of the rotating cabin feature, but still!

Your I forgive you... for now...MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Cheers.

Very nice. I never liked the Episode II Slave I. It fell apart way too easily and just didn't have a lot going for it. I have a feeling that in a few years if the CW is still around they are going to come out with a CW Slave I. I am kind of surprised they didn't make the new one CW-themed.

Nice to see an update of the classic 7153 Slave I.

This is also one of my all time favorite ships. The 7153 was actually the ship that got me out of my DA.

So to me it has a special place in my heart.

I like many things about your ship from the original. I really like the updates that TLC has done everytime

on theirs, exept the firing mechanism. Glad you didn´t include that and made some nice interior instead.

Nice to see an update of the classic 7153 Slave I.

This is also one of my all time favorite ships. The 7153 was actually the ship that got me out of my DA.

So to me it has a special place in my heart.

I like many things about your ship from the original. I really like the updates that TLC has done everytime

on theirs, exept the firing mechanism. Glad you didn´t include that and made some nice interior instead.

Awesome to know, now here's an important thing I'd like to add:

If this was considered a MOD it would be a merging of 2 sets, 7153 and 6209, the basci design is of the latter, the color scheme is of the first, and there was alot of the original structure that had to be re-built, none the less I thank you for all the nice comments, I made this in a day or 2 after re-watching Star Wars Ep II and noticing that I had never modified my 6209.

Also I'd like to add another thing directed to brickdoctor: you don't even know how good it is to know...MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Thanks for the kind comments and keep 'em coming

By- Herique Correia(aka: DA BOMBASTIC-MAN)

Also I'd like to add another thing directed to brickdoctor: you don't even know how good it is to know...MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh, please, spare me a pointless conversation!

Oh, please, spare me a pointless conversation!

Hey!It's my thread!

Nah thanks for instaling the order, sure I'll stup the pointles share of idiotic information trough movements of a persons fingers towards a computer.

So, would anyone else like to comment? c'mon don't be shy =D.

BAY!(for now, before I destroy your homeworld...(this really calls for it) MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)