Sign in to follow this  
Lego lover

LDD LEGO Universe mode help

I have a problem.I have got a small computer and I can not select the last decorations of minifigs heads . Can someone posts a file with all the minifigs heads available in Lego Digital Designer LU mode?

I have a problem.I have got a small computer and I can not select the last decorations of minifigs heads . Can someone posts a file with all the minifigs heads available in Lego Digital Designer LU mode?

I think I can get up to the new wrestler head. Can you get that far or is there more after that? How do you know there are more?

I think I can get up to the new wrestler head. Can you get that far or is there more after that? How do you know there are more?

I have see a picture with all of the minifigures series one heads in LDD,but i have a netbook and i can't find the heads.

Ok , you haven't all the minifigs head decorations because in the picture that i found there are the caveman head , a female head and the skater head.Can you post an lfx file with the minifigure heads that you have, please?

My mistake. I forgot about the two after the wrestler.

Here are all the heads that are visible on my menu:

fig_heads.png

LXF File

I hope this helps. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

you have to use the decoration tool on the correct side of the head. try the different sides until you get a large selection.

you have to use the decoration tool on the correct side of the head. try the different sides until you get a large selection.

You're right. I thought they were just different expressions, but I guess there are some new faces too.

Lego lover can probably get all of these as that is a smaller menu.

Here they are anyway. I've updated the LXF file too.

fig_heads_02.png

You can also get some grey patches by clicking on the top of the head, but that's not important.

You're right. I thought they were just different expressions, but I guess there are some new faces too.

Lego lover can probably get all of these as that is a smaller menu.

Here they are anyway. I've updated the LXF file too.

fig_heads_02.png

You can also get some grey patches by clicking on the top of the head, but that's not important.

Most of them are different expressions. The thing that makes it complicated is that for some, the "front" face is the basic one, while on others it's the scared one.

Meanwhile, there is one head that's not in the menu: the one from the skater minifigure in Collectible Minifigs Series 1. Here's an image and a download link for a file that contains that head. Other than that, all the faces are available with the decoration tool.

Also, the "grey patches" are for the two-sided head from Power Miners with a metal plate on his forehead (both sides).

Edited by Aanchir