Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 6

It was late on the sixth night since the survivors had crashed. Def/ Deborah Fredricks was out of bed, wanting to check something.

4616624717_7df533ee75.jpg

"We suck, we suck... man oh man do we SUCK!" she muttered to herself, obviously upset that she had helped condemn an innocent man the day before.

Before she reached her destination, however, she was met by the same two figures that had ganged up on Ron the night before.

4617238968_81cb80c5cd.jpg

"Hello there", one of them said. Deborah quickly looked up.

"Oh no, no no, come on, I don't want any trouble", she pleaded.

"Neither do we. Don't scream" said the other. It knocked her over, and pinned her to the ground, while the other pulled out his hatchet and prepared to do its job...

4616624905_29eda1c9b9.jpg

In the morning, the six remaining survivors discovered Deborah's body.

4617182026_c5d8182ece.jpg

It was an unfortunate loss, for she turned out to be Sane.

The Sanes absolutely needed to vote off an Insane today, or this could be they're last on the island...

The number of votes needed for a conviction is 4. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the game day. Please wait until either Ricecracker or myself have announced that you may vote before you do so. Thanks.

The Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to Ricecracker during the night phase. If we do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator(s) have sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the hosts. We will try our best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

(Rules borrowed from Dragonator's Mystical Castle).

Characters and Players:

4411252419_11b9efa0d3_o.jpg Richard Ricardo - played by Rick

4337886797_d82f7c329f_o.jpg Ellen Allison - played by Eskallon

4337886835_af3bf9fab3_o.jpg Samantha Wonderfield (Co-Pilot) - played by Sok117

4488189526_fbc539b5ff_o.jpg Bill Campbell (old friend of Cyril's) - played by Big Cam

4500917104_e18f803bea_o.jpg Pryce Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Zane) - played by Professor Flitwick

4518782591_2625bdc661_o.jpg Shirley Dover (Chef of the flight) - played by Shadows

The Deceased

4555788063_2aea902613_o.jpg Icarus Carter (Air Marshal) - played by Inconspicuous - Stabbed to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417206_b9ac5f62e7_o.jpg Bella Teller ("mistress" of Governer Brian Mason) - played by Badboytje88 - Shot on Night 1. Sane

4556417366_eb6a90225c_o.jpg Patricia Rockford (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Pedro - Strangled to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417446_061ca1aa5f_o.jpg Drake Johnson (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Dragonator - Suicide on Day 2. Insane

4336513232_e52f2f0ff4_o.jpg Cyril Jenssens (old friend of Bill's) - played by Svelte - Shot on Night 2. Neutral

4412019774_5559520e5c_o.jpg Callie Peterson (Head of airplane staff) - played by CallMePie - Strangled on Night 2. Insane

4487540345_0993a202c4_o.jpg Mike Collinham (Father of Zane and Pryce) - played by TinyPiesRUs - Death by Hatchet on Night 2. Sane

4337886569_12320307c5_o.jpg Leo Nathans - played by The Legonator - Convicted on Day 3, death by burning. Insane

4500282277_5a88d8f788_o.jpg Wyatt Fandorski - played by WhiteFang - Shot on Night 3. Insane

4336664138_94b93aee2b_o.jpg Ian Denton (Steward) - played by Iamded - Convicted on Day 4, suffocation. Sane

4415229974_af28698ccc_o.jpg Seth Diaz (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Sandy - Accidentally stabbed on Night 4. Sane

4497998612_518d7ec103_o.jpg Ron Callister (Pilot) - played by Ronconator - Held and hatcheted to death on Night 4. Sane

4497362695_7a0d8a8a2b_o.jpg Zane Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Pryce) - played by Zapper Brick - Shot on Night 4. Sane

4500917202_228c8116c5_o.jpg Brian Mason (Governer of California) - played by Bob the Construction Man - Convicted Day 5. Sane

4500917080_cdc5be4cf5_o.jpg Deborah Fredricks (Stewardess) - played by Def - Held and hatcheted on Night 5. Sane

Reserves:

Escape the Fate

Striker

Quarryman

The crazy one

brickme

dannylonglegs

General Armendariz

Millacol88

simonjedi

Just when it seemed like it couldn't get any worse, it's like we're spiraling into madness.

It seems very obvious that there are at least two insanes who are working together to insure their success, taking us down one at a time. We can't beat that if we don't find and stop at least one of them.

There's no point in holding anything back anymore, we haven't got that kind of time. If anyone knows anything, please announce it so we can act before it's too late.

On that note, I will start us off. I don't sleep well at night. Sometimes, I get up and wander the island looking for edible plants for my recipes. I am able to pick where I look based on my fellow survivors, and if something happens in that area while I'm looking, I see it. Sadly, I've only had two times where it worked at all. Once I saw the confusing attack on Ricky and couldn't identify the attacker, the protector, or even who they were protecting, him or the killer. The other was the night before last when I was trying to observe Deborah, who I had started to suspect of being insane, and was hit in the head. I still don't understand why that happened, but at the time it made me think that she had a night action that I wasn't supposed to see. If so, I still don't know what it was. Now that she is dead and was sane, I guess it doesn't matter. :sceptic:

Whatever the case, I hope someone else out there has something to share that could help guide our decision today. We need an insane kill or I'm afraid we're done for. I'd also like to put out a request that if, somehow, there is anyone who can protect (but I'm afraid he's dead...), please keep me in mind tonight, I may have just had to make myself a target, but at this point, what else can I do?

Oh great, just great isn't it. Another sane dead and if we can't get an insane voted out were off the island for good.

On that note, I will start us off. I don't sleep well at night. Sometimes, I get up and wander the island looking for edible plants for my recipes. I am able to pick where I look based on my fellow survivors, and if something happens in that area while I'm looking, I see it. Sadly, I've only had two times where it worked at all. Once I saw the confusing attack on Ricky and couldn't identify the attacker, the protector, or even who they were protecting, him or the killer. The other was the night before last when I was trying to observe Deborah, who I had started to suspect of being insane, and was hit in the head. I still don't understand why that happened, but at the time it made me think that she had a night action that I wasn't supposed to see. If so, I still don't know what it was. Now that she is dead and was sane, I guess it doesn't matter. :sceptic:

Whatever the case, I hope someone else out there has something to share that could help guide our decision today. We need an insane kill or I'm afraid we're done for. I'd also like to put out a request that if, somehow, there is anyone who can protect (but I'm afraid he's dead...), please keep me in mind tonight, I may have just had to make myself a target, but at this point, what else can I do?

Tip: Do not ask to be protected and why are you so special anyway? Have you got some special night action or myabe you are an insane.

Tip: Do not ask to be protected and why are you so special anyway? Have you got some special night action or myabe you are an insane.

Tip: Shut your face if you don't know how to read. I clearly indicated exactly why I would appreciate protection. I have brought what I can to help this situation, though I admit it isn't much. What have you done to help?

Well, all I can say, I'm baffled. I'm surprised we're still alive after this night. This must mean there are/were only two scum left. And I don't have much to go on anymore... I will have to piece together all the bits of information again. And, as Shirley pointed out, it may be best to share everything you have at this point... :sceptic:

Tip: Shut your face if you don't know how to read. I clearly indicated exactly why I would appreciate protection. I have brought what I can to help this situation, though I admit it isn't much. What have you done to help?

Okay fine Im sorry if my comment came out a little too rude and I atually first thought you were sane but needed to see if I could get anything out if you that would possibly make you seem insane.

Well, all I can say, I'm baffled. I'm surprised we're still alive after this night. This must mean there are/were only two scum left. And I don't have much to go on anymore... I will have to piece together all the bits of information again. And, as Shirley pointed out, it may be best to share everything you have at this point... :sceptic:

I have nothing to share how about you though Bill Campbell? You have been a little quiet recently(Im not accusing you of anything)

Poor Deborah... another valuable person lost. At least it isn't such a blood bath as yesterday. I think it's safe to assume we lost our vigilante, after seeing the fall from the governors pocket. :sadnew:

I have nothing to share how about you though Bill Campbell? You have been a little quiet recently(Im not accusing you of anything)

Rather hypocritical, after you accuse Shirley of being insane. :sceptic:

Just when it seemed like it couldn't get any worse, it's like we're spiraling into madness.

It seems very obvious that there are at least two insanes who are working together to insure their success, taking us down one at a time. We can't beat that if we don't find and stop at least one of them.

There's no point in holding anything back anymore, we haven't got that kind of time. If anyone knows anything, please announce it so we can act before it's too late.

As much as you are trying to apparently help, this is an admition of guilt to me.

Noone else has presented any night actions at all, yet you are able to amlesly wander around at night?

Come on, this is a no brainer, you've got my vote.

For the last time, inactivity does not admit guilt, lets not forget the time zone difference (in my isladers head). I mistakely took sides with Sandy/Seth Diaz who made a mistake but was in fact sane.

I have nothing to hide and unfortunetaly nothing to share, since I have no night action, I just try to make the right vote at night.

As much as you are trying to apparently help, this is an admition of guilt to me.

Noone else has presented any night actions at all, yet you are able to amlesly wander around at night?

... and what could be her point in coming forward with that now? If it was an insane action, at least she would have wanted to steer the vote in direction of a sane, which she doesn't. She doesn't point fingers at anyone. Why does she do it then? No idea, but we can't afford to jump to conclusions now. I was expecting yesterday to be our last shot, but I'm convinced today is.

Our biggest handicap has been the supposed loss of our investigator on the first night. That's why you haven't seen anyone come forward with any useful 'night' information earlier.

For the last time, inactivity does not admit guilt, lets not forget the time zone difference (in my isladers head). I mistakely took sides with Sandy/Seth Diaz who made a mistake but was in fact sane.

The day has only just started and I agree with you, we also shouldn't jump on someone who happened to sleep a little late (because of time zone differences).

I have nothing to hide and unfortunetaly nothing to share, since I have no night action, I just try to make the right vote at night.

There is reason to believe there is still someone with a night action unaccounted for. On the night Ron was killed, he was attacked by two insanes. However, Seth was also accidentally killed and there were two people with Seth as well. One of them may have been Deborah, who probably had some sort of night action (see also the start of this day: "Def/ Deborah Fredricks was out of bed, wanting to check something."). I'm tempted to think both of them were sane, because if there would have been three insanes, we probably would not have been here today, because with four required votes, we could never convict an insane then. And to be complete, the one who shot Zane that night was most likely Brian Mason, who was convicted yesterday.

Before fingers are being pointed at me, which seems to be the nature of the game the last days, like I said before: I have a weapon that I took from the plane and use defensively only. And I have used it only once when I was attacked by the hatchet killer. I still think that's all the proof of my sanity you need. And yes, I could have been converted in between, but if the insanes could convert, I think this game... of life would have been over two days ago.

... and what could be her point in coming forward with that now? If it was an insane action, at least she would have wanted to steer the vote in direction of a sane, which she doesn't. She doesn't point fingers at anyone. Why does she do it then? No idea, but we can't afford to jump to conclusions now. I was expecting yesterday to be our last shot, but I'm convinced today is.

Our biggest handicap has been the supposed loss of our investigator on the first night. That's why you haven't seen anyone come forward with any useful 'night' information earlier.

The day has only just started and I agree with you, we also shouldn't jump on someone who happened to sleep a little late (because of time zone differences).

There is reason to believe there is still someone with a night action unaccounted for. On the night Ron was killed, he was attacked by two insanes. However, Seth was also accidentally killed and there were two people with Seth as well. One of them may have been Deborah, who probably had some sort of night action (see also the start of this day: "Def/ Deborah Fredricks was out of bed, wanting to check something."). I'm tempted to think both of them were sane, because if there would have been three insanes, we probably would not have been here today, because with four required votes, we could never convict an insane then. And to be complete, the one who shot Zane that night was most likely Brian Mason, who was convicted yesterday.

Before fingers are being pointed at me, which seems to be the nature of the game the last days, like I said before: I have a weapon that I took from the plane and use defensively only. And I have used it only once when I was attacked by the hatchet killer. I still think that's all the proof of my sanity you need. And yes, I could have been converted in between, but if the insanes could convert, I think this game... of life would have been over two days ago.

I am suggesting Shadows/Shirley Dover is that night action. Now I have no proof or reason beyond what she has said so I am open to suggestions or other theories but with only 5 people to choose from, I need to vote for someone, adn at least this way I'm voting for someone who I now know walks around at night.

Whoa, hold the phone. I forgot you have a weapon, AND can be out at night.

Crap, now I have some thinking to do.

I am suggesting Shadows/Shirley Dover is that night action.

I don't see the rationale for her coming forward then if she basically has nothing to tell.

Whoa, hold the phone. I forgot you have a weapon, AND can be out at night.

:hmpf_bad: I can't be out at night. As I said, I just defend myself when attacked, and I think I have a convincing story to prove my sanity. My big axe would have been seen on more nights if I'd be out at night, now wouldn't it?

Now stop jumping on everything that's brought forward. The insanes have nothing to gain from speaking up, they know what they need to know, namely who ISN'T on their side.

Anyway, I was merely trying to make the point - and I think Shirley was doing the same thing - that there's probably another SANE with a night action that needs to come forward either here or privately.

I don't see the rationale for her coming forward then if she basically has nothing to tell.

:hmpf_bad: I can't be out at night. As I said, I just defend myself when attacked, and I think I have a convincing story to prove my sanity. My big axe would have been seen on more nights if I'd be out at night, now wouldn't it?

Now stop jumping on everything that's brought forward. The insanes have nothing to gain from speaking up, they know what they need to know, namely who ISN'T on their side.

Anyway, I was merely trying to make the point - and I think Shirley was doing the same thing - that there's probably another SANE with a night action that needs to come forward either here or privately.

Good point, I just want to get something done today. This one really counts and up until now I have been more of a follower, sometimes making the right decision and unfortunetaly sometimes not.

Coming forward was supposed to start a conversation that would hopefully achieve something. I had hoped it would occur differently, but instead I will try spelling it all out and hope that the people who I am addressing will understand the message and act in our best interest. There has to be someone out there who knows what we need to know or this game of life is horribly unbalanced.

Things to consider:

1. There are still actions out there, and given the situation with Seth, I have to believe that there is at least one more sane besides me who has one. At this point, we need whoever that is to provide any information they can that might help, or we're probably dead today. I fail to see how you can still not realise how close this must be. Read the intro. We need a successful conviction today. Successful. Not an "oh gee, she has an action, let's kill her like we did the vigilante, hur hur."

2. I doubt that Ricky is one of the remaining insanes before they start trying to get him killed (he is clearly a threat to them at night, so they would likely want to trick us into killing him instead). Given that I saw his attack and can confirm that it was exactly as presented in the morning, I have no reason to doubt that he has a purely defensive weapon. You might want to consider anyone who has attacked him for having that axe when it's been clearly shown that no one has been killed with it.

3. When Ricky was attacked by one of the insanes, that killer was saved by some form of protector or blocker. A loyal one given the way the things have happened in later days (when they are both insane we see them cooperating to achieve the kill). To reiterate point 1, if he was a loyal blocker or protector and is still alive, he needs to come forward to identify who he blocked or defended. He may be dead now, since we've lost several people since then, but if he isn't, he could give us our answer and is just too afraid to step forward. I, for one, will believe him if he says the right things. I can confirm or deny that based on what I did see, so it 's a great opportunity if someone takes it.

4. Someone hit me in the head before the incredibly confusing Deborah situation. After reviewing the trivial amount of information I was given on the subject, the only thing I had previous missed in the form of a clue is that I smelled something funny. I don't know what that means, maybe someone else does? When you add that the voice in the sky made a rather cryptic comment regarding her elsewhere, I can't help but conclude that Seth's death and the weird way in which it occurred is possibly the key to figuring out something today and making a correct vote. It's all I have to go on unless the blocker/protector steps forward, my other attempts to watch people all resulted in no one doing anything. I'm sorry the information I have isn't more helpful, but it's all I was given.

I would have revealed my role sooner, but it isn't likely to be effective if people know you can do it. I don't think we'll survive the night at this point, so I may never see another result from it anyway.

As you can tell, what I know is very limited and admittedly not that useful, except to clear Ricky as far as I am concerned. Remember: he and I can both be out at night, but so can others, we've seen proof of that, and at least one of them is loyal. It's the ones who are afraid to speak about their actions who I suspect most, though given the immediate desire to attack me, I now find it hard to blame them. Please look past that and realise that this is it, do or die time, so there is no use in being afraid. Get out here, help us, and we can all get off this damned island.

If I die today because you attack the only person who has stepped forward to try to help, you can't really blame anyone but yourselves. Given the pattern of this game of life, I'll be asleep when the voting starts and ends as I have been for the past few as you've rushed to kill sane people including, apparently, our vigilante, and Deborah, who had some kind of sane role, though I'm uncertain what it was.

I would suggest that you look at the voting pattern to see who enthusiastically supported the needless deaths that have occurred, then dial it back a couple of notches to spot who 'casually' supported them, not the one taking the stand and the heat from it, but the one who said, "oh well, I don't know, I guess we need to kill someone". Point a finger in that direction, there is your most logical insane, the one who supports all the wrong deaths but does it 'reluctantly' while continuing to make the same exact 'mistake' day after day. If they were so reluctant, why would they keep doing it?

They may get a little more desperate in their attack today, given the taste of victory on their insane tongue, but they'll probably back off if they think someone might catch on. Watch for that as well.

I trust that if you look for it carefully, you'll see it. Or we'll all die. I'd rather not die, but as we can't vote yet and we're out of waffle batter, there isn't much for me to do but wait. I have a good idea who one of them is, and I believe that Ricky does as well, unless I've been wrong about him. I suppose I'll find out tonight.

Use your brains, people, before they end up as fish food. :hmpf:

I think I know both insanes every one, just first Im confused:

What night action do you have Shadows, if Im correct in my theory then this game will be won for the sanes so please tell me.

No joke

Most of us have supported sane and insane convictions. This is tough.

I think I know both insanes every one, just first Im confused:

What night action do you have Shadows, if Im correct in my theory then this game will be won for the sanes so please tell me.

No joke

I hope iot better reasoning that you had for Brian mason yesterday.

Oh Bill I bet you want me to rubbish info but I know all about every single one of you so somebody tell me if shadows has a night action, I do not care what it is I just need to know so I can onfirm everything and reveal my true goodness to you all.

Oh and trust me I have the best reasoning about everything and what I mostly said about Brian was on behalf of someone else now dead.

If I knew anything I'd tell you.

If you truely know all about us, then you know, I have no night action, nothing special about me at all. I'm just a guy without a clue, it bugs me.

If I knew anything I'd tell you.

If you truely know all about us, then you know, I have no night action, nothing special about me at all. I'm just a guy without a clue, it bugs me.

Im sure it does bug you Bill.

Im sure it does bug you Bill.

I'm picking up your sarcasm.

It's true, often in these games of life you are at least thrown a bone, such as "you suspect these people" Or something like. I am alone in the dark. :hmpf_bad:

I have now confirmed what Shirley's night action is and here is my theory thing.

Okay I am a role blocker and I received this action on day 3 so, so far I have used it three times. Here are my results:

Night 3: I blocked Shirley Dover who was in her tent all night which meant to me a possible lack of a night action/ obviously not though.

Night 4: I blocked Seth Diaz who died so I got no info about him.

Night 5: I staked out Richard Richard's tent but there was no activity at all.

So I know this and on day 5 Deborah talked to me privately saying she was the investigator and that she was sane and so was Samantha. We worked some stuff out and were talking, we guessed Brian would be insane but we got that wrong which was a bad mistake. She had done this so far with her night action:

For the record, I investigated Sandy on day two, Sok on day three, Eskallon on day 4

So that is(Left alive):

Richard/Rick: Sane

Ellen/Eskallon: Sane

Samantha/Sok117: Sane

Shirley/Shadows: Sane/most likely

This leaves:

Bill/ Big Cam: Unaccounted for

Pryce/ Professor Flitwick: Unaccounted for

There have been two insanes taking out sanes recently and last night I was informed that Def/Deborah pretended to Big Cam she was going to investigate him but really investigated Shadows. Big Cam thinking he was being investigated this decided to choose to take out Deborah otherwise she would know about his true insanity and would blab to us all.

But still there is more, Read this:

He says he mistakely made a mistake but was sane, he obviously did not make a mistake by taking sides with him as he knew that what Sandy was doing was wrong.

I believe through this evidence we can safely say that Bill/Big Cam is the insane killer and then his insane friend is Pryce/flitwick. The only other person that could take Pryce's place is Shirley who I believe is sane.

So what do you think, I believe it is true and this evidence is solid.

Thank you Ellen for coming forward. :classic: Looks like we were right deducting there was someone with a night action left. I will wait for what our dear Shirley has to say about this, 'cause apparently she can confirm/deny your story.

Thank you Ellen for coming forward. :classic: Looks like we were right deducting there was someone with a night action left. I will wait for what our dear Shirley has to say about this, 'cause apparently she can confirm/deny your story.

I only needed Shirley to tell me if she had a night action. If she did not my theory would be proved nearly 100% as there would be no chance she could be involved with killing's. Now there is a 50% chance she was involved with killings as she could have lied about her night action. However I don't think she did lie which bring's her to a less chance of being involved.

Wait a second everybody, though I believe what you guys are saying is true, I have to tell you guys that I have a night action too. I am the doctor believe it or not, I was the one who protected sandy the night she was killed, though I'm stillnot sure exactly how I killed her. Then last night I protected ellen by order of the late Deborah. I have only had this action for two days now, but I can assure each and everyone of you that seth, ellen, and I are sane.