Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Apoc Comic - Issue 1

Yes I know what you're all thinking: "Oh no, ANOTHER Zepher comic?!"

Well shove it, since I like story telling.

Besides, I've made my life easier on this one in a number of ways. First off, this will not be weekly. Bi-weekly will be more likely, but you may get it more often or less often depending on the time of year and how much work I have.

Secondly, I've not trapped myself in a universe like Star Wars. I get to make up this univerese, and that makes me, as a story-teller, much happier. I don't have to worry about as much, and I have way more fun this way, and if you're doing something you like, chances are you work on it harder and more.

Thirdly, I've actually read some comics now. I know how they work, so I can bring you much nicer stories now.

Anyway, enough of that. Enjoy Issue 1 of a 36 issue story!

Cover.jpg

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

Page6.jpg

Page7.jpg

Page8.jpg

Page9.jpg

Page10.jpg

Page11.jpg

Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

Page18.jpg

Back.jpg

A mysterious feel to it, but very in-depth. I like it so far!

Yes I know what you're all thinking: "Oh no, ANOTHER Zepher comic?!"

Im thinking, smilie_y.gifsmilie_e.gifsmilie_s.gif it is Zepher. Anway I loved your star wars comics and I love the beggining of this one. It is very mysterious and that makes it fun to read.

I look forward to seeing the next part when you post it. Good luck and goodjob.gif.

Edited by Eskallon

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! interesting! is the fuzziness of the camera on purpose? if not then i think it adds a real feel to this comic. :thumbup:

Im thinking, smilie_y.gifsmilie_e.gifsmilie_s.gif it is Zepher. Anway I loved your star wars comics and I love the beggining of this one. It is very mysterious and that makes it fun to read.

I look forward to seeing the next part when you post it. Good luck and goodjob.gif.

Thank you! Glad to see you're still a fan Eskallon! I ended the Star Wars comics due to a lack of interest, i was working hard and very few people were reading them. I hope that this project won't meet the same fate, but I also like this porject more already, so it's less likely.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! interesting! is the fuzziness of the camera on purpose? if not then i think it adds a real feel to this comic. :thumbup:

The camera fuziness was indeed on purpose, though you as a reader don't know why. This is a story about mystery, so you'll be getting lots of it!

Nice work all I can say about this is that the bubbles need some work and text in the bubbles need to be a bit bigger ,besides that I can't wait for more!

Edited by hawkrider