OH MY GOD!!!

Truly one of the most amazing technic MOC I've ever seen!

You must have put a lot of hours into making this masterpiece!

Pirate

Стилзкин = Stilzkin

Well, yes, but once again, it rises the same question :) The only Stilzkin that google knows of is a moogle from Final Fantasy.

Стилзкин or Stilzkin doesn't really -mean- anything. Stilzkin Inc. is a fictional company I made up, which deals mainly in offroading and military hardware. It's Russian because I like the Russian design philosophy. When you make something, make it solid, reliable, and easily fixable should something go wrong. Otherwise, your sorry ass will freeze to death when car/truck/tank breaks down.

The vehicle has three PF XL motors, and one medium motor.

Edited by mahjqa

What in the world? How do you come up with this stuff?!?! This is amazing :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wonderful MOC, I absolutely love it. While I am not usually interested in Technic creations, but large vehicles with amazing functions like this one always get me. I am totally fascinated. I guess I should invest in PF and try building a tank or something.

great MOC, i really like how you made that bridge...if i see correctly, you put 2 pf motors in the bridge, but i can't figure it out, where are the batteries...

Edited by dugmence

Just watched the video and I'm speechless (barely ever happens :classic:).

Simply amazing! I'll have to show this to my colleague who is very much into Technic and Mindstorm (but not really an online guy).

One more applause for the author of this excellent MOC.

Moreover, on your Brickshelf page I noticed that you were the author of the amazing Da Vinci flying machine - one of the best animated technic creations I have ever seen.

Unbelievable. After seeing the end part of the video i understood that it wasn't captured from the first time. It must be enormous work to build it. How much time did it take to build this?

great MOC, i really like how you made that bridge...if i see correctly, you put 2 pf motors in the bridge, but i can't figure it out, where are the batteries...

i don't think so it looks like the are some LAs in the superstructure of the bridge to hinge it in and out and these are driven by a disconnectable linkage at each end of the bridge which the tank slots into to transfer the drive so all the motors and batteries stay inside the body of the tank

very very cool

Great work! ... It's amazing how much you could accomplish with that little motor. It really hung in there with the bridge being deployed!

You should change your name to Da Vinci! Truly a marvelous piece of engineering and design.