Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 4

The sun was set, and as usual, the culprits of the night were out. WhiteFang/ Wyatt Fandorski was returning from a meeting with an accomplice, pleased with the result.

4593122027_5e820c88a1.jpg

He was walking back to his shelter. Unfortunately for him, the rough bark of a palm tree he was walking by caught the cloth of his turban.

4593122137_593015569a.jpg

"Ow, that's just great", he said.

He struggled for a little while, until he heard footsteps approach. His tangled turban blocked his vision, so he couldn't see who it was.

4593739578_650cbcfd0b.jpg

"Hey, thanks for coming", Wyatt said. "It seems I'm stuck... could you please help me out?"

"Sure thing", said the figure.

The mysterious figure raised his gun, and fired. The bullet went straight through Wyatt's head, but the friction caused the turban to go up in a quick flare.

4593122391_68ea24d5b7.jpg

Wyatt Fandorski was dead. The figure fled, pleased with his killing of that night.

Later, Rick/ Richard Ricardo was walking aimlessly on the beach. He was being stalked by a familiar figure with a hatchet.

4593122521_81e63a7c85.jpg

However, Richard was soon aware of his stalker. His keen senses alerted him, and he spun around, whipping out a full-size ax.

4593122645_b2050bdafc.jpg

The killer glanced at his tiny hatchet, then at Richard's ax, and gulped. Richard prepared to swing and fell his enemy, but another figure was dashing towards the killer.

4593739966_25ae704b10.jpg

"Watch out!" yelled the second dark figure to the first. Richard swung his mighty weapon, and missed. The second figure had tackled the first, saving his life.

4593122901_cd3ece62b1.jpg

It was a stalemate. The three glanced at each other, then all ran in separate directions.

4593123003_2d99927d42.jpg

The next morning, everyone woke and headed to the center of the beach. There, they found Wyatt's dead body. Miraculously, he was the only one killed that night, and he was found to be Insane. With four Insanes dead, the Sanes had indeed been victorious. But there were still some crazies left, and a conviction must be made.

4592605793_85a5705919.jpg

The number of votes needed to convict today is 7.

You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the game day.

The Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to Ricecracker during the night phase. If we do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator(s) have sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the hosts. We will try our best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

(Rules borrowed from Dragonator's Mystical Castle).

Characters and Players:

4411252419_11b9efa0d3_o.jpg Richard Ricardo - played by Rick

4337886797_d82f7c329f_o.jpg Ellen Allison - played by Eskallon

4337886835_af3bf9fab3_o.jpg Samantha Wonderfield (Co-Pilot) - played by Sok117

4336664138_94b93aee2b_o.jpg Ian Denton (Steward) - played by Iamded

4488189526_fbc539b5ff_o.jpg Bill Campbell (old friend of Cyril's) - played by Big Cam

4497362695_7a0d8a8a2b_o.jpg Zane Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Pryce) - played by Zapper Brick

4497998612_518d7ec103_o.jpg Ron Callister (Pilot) - played by Ronconator

4500917080_cdc5be4cf5_o.jpg Deborah Fredricks (Stewardess) - played by Def

4500917104_e18f803bea_o.jpg Pryce Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Zane) - played by Professor Flitwick

4500917202_228c8116c5_o.jpg Brian Mason (Governer of California) - played by Bob the Construction Man

4518782591_2625bdc661_o.jpg Shirley Dover (Chef of the flight) - played by Shadows

4415229974_af28698ccc_o.jpg Seth Diaz (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Sandy

The Deceased

4555788063_2aea902613_o.jpg Icarus Carter (Air Marshal) - played by Inconspicuous - Stabbed to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417206_b9ac5f62e7_o.jpg Bella Teller ("mistress" of Governer Brian Mason) - played by Badboytje88 - Shot on Night 1. Sane

4556417366_eb6a90225c_o.jpg Patricia Rockford (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Pedro - Strangled to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417446_061ca1aa5f_o.jpg Drake Johnson (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Dragonator - Suicide on Day 2. Insane

4336513232_e52f2f0ff4_o.jpg Cyril Jenssens (old friend of Bill's) - played by Svelte - Shot on Night 2. Neutral

4412019774_5559520e5c_o.jpg Callie Peterson (Head of airplane staff) - played by CallMePie - Strangled on Night 2. Insane

4487540345_0993a202c4_o.jpg Mike Collinham (Father of Zane and Pryce) - played by TinyPiesRUs - Death by Hatchet on Night 2. Sane

4337886569_12320307c5_o.jpg Leo Nathans - played by The Legonator - Convicted on Day 3, death by burning. Insane

4500282277_5a88d8f788_o.jpg Wyatt Fandorski - played by WhiteFang - Shot on Night 3. Insane

Reserves:

Escape the Fate

Striker

Quarryman

The crazy one

brickme

dannylonglegs

General Armendariz

Millacol88

simonjedi

YES! A successful conviction and then a successful night kill! We've got the crazies on the run, now we just need to figure out how to finish the job and get off this stupid island.

That much win deserves a good breakfast. I wish I had one to offer. :sceptic:

Anyone want a bowl of fish and bananas? Right... :cry_sad:

Looks like I was right suspecting Wyatt Fandorski yesterday, just as I was correct with Leo Nathans the day before.

I knew he was up to no good. It's a good thing that the Townie Vigilante followed my suggestions, and killed him before he could cause more trouble. I think there's about one more insane left, so let's work together and kill that last one, before he can cause anymore damage.

Let's start with Richard Ricardo. Did you see the hatchet man who attacked you last night? Or the second man who helped out the first man. Perhaps that means there are two insanes left. Or our protector protected the wrong person last night.

Another shock! What a dastardly, insane ploy by Wyatt to vote against his fellow insane. Kudos to the shadowy character that took him out. At this point, I'm baffled as to who the remaining crazies are :wacko:

Yay another insane dead! But it was a rather nasty way to go. Who knew turbans could be silent killers? :tongue:

Now do we suspect Richard Ricardo because why would he be carrying around a big axe? Maybe he was going to kill someone and then someone ambushed him and he wasn't able to finish his job? Im awfully suspicious...

Woohoo. What a night! Looks like our sane night killer knows what she/he is doing at night. Good call, indeed Wyatt was awfully quiet recently.

Now do we suspect Richard Ricardo because why would he be carrying around a big axe? Maybe he was going to kill someone and then someone ambushed him and he wasn't able to finish his job? Im awfully suspicious...

We started off with three killers, the neutral killer was killed the previous night. Two killers made a move last night, using the weapons they used before. The sane vigilante used a gun to successfully take out an insane, yay! And the axe-wielding wacko tried to take a hit at me. So, the attack just proves I'm sane. Otherwise the insane killer wouldn't have targeted me. They know who's on their side, we don't.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a good look at the person who targeted me, nor at his/her protector (i.e., I didn't hear a voice in the sky). I managed to take a weapon from the plane, but I promised myself to only use it when I was being attacked (at least that's what the voice in the sky instructed me to do when the plane crashed :wink: ). Looks like I was able to successfully defend myself. :sweet:

Woo yeah! Things are lookin' up now, eh guys? Well, what a crazy night, huh? So it looks like the insanes have a protector roaming about, protecting their killer. It would seem killing the killer has been put on hold, as we'll need to kill the guy protecting him first. Delays, delays. Unless we've got someone who can block the protector, then our killer can kill the crazy killer!

Geez, am I making sense to any of you guys?

You, you are suspicious for thinking so poorly. Why would the obviously insane killer try to kill another insane? :hmpf:

Ricky is now, for at least today, the only other person I can truly believe is sane thanks to the failure of the insane killer.

Woo yeah! Things are lookin' up now, eh guys? Well, what a crazy night, huh? So it looks like the insanes have a protector roaming about, protecting their killer. It would seem killing the killer has been put on hold, as we'll need to kill the guy protecting him first. Delays, delays. Unless we've got someone who can block the protector, then our killer can kill the crazy killer!

Not really, you still sound as crazy as yesterday. :hmpf_bad:

You, you are suspicious for thinking so poorly. Why would the obviously insane killer try to kill another insane? :hmpf:

Ricky is now, for at least today, the only other person I can truly believe is sane thanks to the failure of the insane killer.

Not really, you still sound as crazy as yesterday. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, don't be like that sweet-heart. Let me try to clarify me earlier statement.

So, Ricky Ricardo was attacked by who we all guess is the Insane Killer. But Ricky turned around and attacked the Insane Killer. However, before he could strike the killing blow, someone, who I am guessing is the Insane Protecter, stood in and stopped Ricky.

So what I was saying, was we can't kill the Insane Killer without first killing the Insane Protector. I was of course assuming the Protecter would continue protecting the Killer.

We could continue going for the Insane Killer, but if he continues to be protected, then it will be a wasted effort. I'm just trying to do the more efficient thing. Sorry if my colourful speech is more confusing than helpful.

Oh, don't be like that sweet-heart.

:hmpf_bad:

So, Ricky Ricardo was attacked by who we all guess is the Insane Killer. But Ricky turned around and attacked the Insane Killer. However, before he could strike the killing blow, someone, who I am guessing is the Insane Protecter, stood in and stopped Ricky.

So what I was saying, was we can't kill the Insane Killer without first killing the Insane Protector. I was of course assuming the Protecter would continue protecting the Killer.

We could continue going for the Insane Killer, but if he continues to be protected, then it will be a wasted effort. I'm just trying to do the more efficient thing. Sorry if my colourful speech is more confusing than helpful.

What a useless load of blah blah. Nobody knows who the insane killer or insane protector (assuming you're right) even is, so we can't choose which one to go for, we have to guess blindly. You make it sound like we can pick which one and just simply kill them. Do you know something we don't?

What a great victory! With 4 insanes down, there can't be more than one possibly 2 more depending if people flip flop or switch. I can smell our safwe return home after we rid the island of these crazies.

Yeah, another cuckoo down, and nobody else got hurt this night.

Good move, Ricardo. It was obviously wise for you to carry that humongous axe with you. But where did you even pull it? Wait, I don't wanna know... :tongue:

It was very odd that Wyatt Fandorski voted for Leo yesterday, since they were both insane. Either he must've known he was going to get convicted, or perhaps there are two "camps" of insanes. Now that'd be just crazy, wouldn't it? :wink:

Right now my eyes shift to those who voted yesterday after the conviction was reached. Ellen and Ricardo, why were you in such a hurry to vote for Leo even though he was already convicted? Did you know about his alliance?

I don't know, but I have this nagging feeling at the back of my head that the maneuver Ricardo pulled was some extravagant stunt to make him look innocent. But that would mean there'd be still three insanes left among us, and that seems a bit much. I guess I'm just overthinking this situation...

But yeah, I'm in high hopes we'll soon nail the remaining insane ones and get away from this hellhole.

Yeah, another cuckoo down, and nobody else got hurt this night.

Good move, Ricardo. It was obviously wise for you to carry that humongous axe with you. But where did you even pull it? Wait, I don't wanna know... :tongue:

It was very odd that Wyatt Fandorski voted for Leo yesterday, since they were both insane. Either he must've known he was going to get convicted, or perhaps there are two "camps" of insanes. Now that'd be just crazy, wouldn't it? :wink:

Right now my eyes shift to those who voted yesterday after the conviction was reached. Ellen and Ricardo, why were you in such a hurry to vote for Leo even though he was already convicted? Did you know about his alliance?

I don't know, but I have this nagging feeling at the back of my head that the maneuver Ricardo pulled was some extravagant stunt to make him look innocent. But that would mean there'd be still three insanes left among us, and that seems a bit much. I guess I'm just overthinking this situation...

But yeah, I'm in high hopes we'll soon nail the remaining insane ones and get away from this hellhole.

I agree late voters are often trying to fit in as to draw suspision away from them. I am going to review past comments and see if anything sticks out, but as we've seen sometimes we just need to pull the trigger and sometimes it works to our advantage!

Yay, another Isane down, and no sanes lost! I'm still handling grief from dad's death, but I'll try and pull through enough to vote today. :cry_sad:

Since Seth has been correct almost every time, I think Ellen Alison should be our next "Target". :sceptic:

Since Seth has been correct almost every time, I think Ellen Alison should be our next "Target". :sceptic:

Uh, what? We've only voted out one person during this whole time, and I only went with the flow with the voting. So don't you try to raise me on any pedestal, kiddo.

Yay, another Isane down, and no sanes lost! I'm still handling grief from dad's death, but I'll try and pull through enough to vote today. :cry_sad:

I agree with Sandy's idea but not for the reason you've listed which is false, she did not initiate the voting for Leo. None the less Seth makes a good point on Ellen.

Few, one insane down, not to mention Leo! I dare say little brother, that we have evenged pur fathers killer buy now.

Bit risqué though, nearly killing himself to look innocent.

Excellent, an insane down and no innocent deaths last night.

I actually agree that by voting for Leo, that does make me look awfully suspicous and really I have no clue of a way to defend myself so there. The only reason I voted late was because I felt like it and thats that.

I was quite surprised at the size of my axe as well when I finally took it out. :grin:

That surprised me a lot as well. Either your theory holds or the insanes decided to take a 'babbling' loss.

Ellen and Ricardo, why were you in such a hurry to vote for Leo even though he was already convicted?

I realize now this could look suspicious. However, I was merely trying to support the majority. I would have voted earlier if I wasn't taking my afternoon nap (IRL: I need my sleep at night, you know). Also, if you check back, you notice that I didn't vote immediately, 'cause I thought that if a conviction was reached I could no longer vote. As I said: I just wanted to support the reaching of a conviction by y'all, 'cause I agree with you Seth: we don't win this game... of life without making a conviction (which is why I also voted on day 2).

Maybe the same holds for Ellen, maybe not... I really don't know.

That surprised me a lot as well. Either your theory holds or the insanes decided to take a 'babbling' loss.

You can scrap my theory. The most logical reason for Wyatt voting out Leo was to take out a babbler.

Looking back on the "crazy list" Leo so conveniently handed at us, it's obvious he tried to divert attention to me as well as Samantha, Brian and Ron, which makes those three unlikely to be allied with Leo.

Also, Brian listed his suspects yesterday, which were Leo, Wyatt and Zane, and since two of them really turned out to be insane, I'd trust Brian to be sane himself (not sure about Zane's alliance, though).

Then, looking at the list of those who didn't vote for Leo at all, it includes Samantha, Ian and Deborah, all of who belong to the flight crew. I can't believe all of them are insane (because I'd then lose all my trust in airline companies as employers), but more than likely at least one of them is, since we know there's likely at least two insanes left. And I already took out Samantha from my list of suspects above, so it's either Ian or Deborah who's most likely to be insane.

So, based on these calculations, I'd say we vote out one of the two once the time to vote comes. My personal suspicions lean heavily on Ian Denton, based on his silence during our time here.

What do the rest of you think?

That is probably reasonable, however, some insane probably did vote for Leo, because they wanted to look inocent.

That is probably reasonable, however, some insane probably did vote for Leo, because they wanted to look inocent.

I agree with this. Leo Nathans was a lost cause, and by the time he had 5 votes, the other insane used him to cover themselves by throwing him under the bus, thereby appearing sane. I've been going over the voting record to try to find a pattern, but I can't. But, I'm relatively trusting of Mr. Mason at this point.

Hooray, what a successful conviction you guys, I'm one step closer to going home.

As for today, I think Ian wasn't making a lot of sense earlier, maybe something to keep an eye on.

Also, Brian listed his suspects yesterday, which were Leo, Wyatt and Zane, and since two of them really turned out to be insane, I'd trust Brian to be sane himself (not sure about Zane's alliance, though).

There is a logic to that.

Then, looking at the list of those who didn't vote for Leo at all, it includes Samantha, Ian and Deborah, all of who belong to the flight crew. I can't believe all of them are insane (because I'd then lose all my trust in airline companies as employers), but more than likely at least one of them is, since we know there's likely at least two insanes left. And I already took out Samantha from my list of suspects above, so it's either Ian or Deborah who's most likely to be insane.

Also logical.

My personal suspicions lean heavily on Ian Denton, based on his silence during our time here.

Silence followed by rambling followed by silence and then more crazy rambling. It's been illogical and unhelpful for days, which tends to say "insane scum" to me. Given that we have no obvious source of proof, it's about the best thing I can come up with right now. In the end, any vote we make is going to be guesswork, this just seems the most likely.

Anyone have anything to help us?