Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Kashyyyk Battle

Very Nice!!!

I love all the minute details. Like the cliff and the trees! Wow, this really has inspired me.

The CIS color scheme seems a little off- oh, wait. TLG hadn't adopted the right color scheme for that battle yet in 2006, had they? It doesn't detract from this at all, actually, I think the tan suits Kashyyyk.

Wow, You are continuing to amaze. I'm stunned at all these dioramas.

The greenery is equally impressive to the number of clones you have. I love all your work recently, keep it coming!!

AWESOME again ACPin just AWESOME ! :grin:

The greenery perfect, the turbo tank looks good - the Seperatist battle group with tanks and drop ship - very good indeed.

Great battle scene ACPin and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Amazing Diorama ACPin. :thumbup:

I love all the details like the rough terrain.

The clouds in the background is a nice touch.

I think i remember seeing this a couple years ago on Brickshelf or am I just imagining things? :wacko:

LegoGalactus

Wow... Just wow. That's amazing! The trees, the massive armies, just everything is amazing. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Very nice moc. :thumbup::classic:

Also fun to search for Yoda and Luminara Unduli between the Clones and Wookies.

Very Nice!!!

I love all the minute details. Like the cliff and the trees! Wow, this really has inspired me.

The CIS color scheme seems a little off- oh, wait. TLG hadn't adopted the right color scheme for that battle yet in 2006, had they? It doesn't detract from this at all, actually, I think the tan suits Kashyyyk.

Tried to fit in the work space all the important elements of the battle. Yes, 2006 didn't have yet the correct CIS color scheme from TLG.

Wow, You are continuing to amaze. I'm stunned at all these dioramas.

The greenery is equally impressive to the number of clones you have. I love all your work recently, keep it coming!!

We're halfway through the archives, though if you got lots of time to spare you can go through the Timelines from my sig.

AWESOME again ACPin just AWESOME ! :grin:

The greenery perfect, the turbo tank looks good - the Seperatist battle group with tanks and drop ship - very good indeed.

Great battle scene ACPin and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Just the right amount of combatants from both sides to show the impending battle.

Amazing Diorama ACPin. :thumbup:

I love all the details like the rough terrain.

The clouds in the background is a nice touch.

I think i remember seeing this a couple years ago on Brickshelf or am I just imagining things? :wacko:

LegoGalactus

No, you're not imagining things as I've used Brickshelf and Lugnet in the past to showcase these.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

:laugh:

Wow... Just wow. That's amazing! The trees, the massive armies, just everything is amazing. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

:sweet:

Very nice moc. :thumbup::classic:

Also fun to search for Yoda and Luminara Unduli between the Clones and Wookies.

Hey, you found them!

AC

That's fantastic. Those trees and the spiral ladder are very well executed!

Thanks, the other pics really give you a better sense of the details obscured in the main pic.

AC