LazerBlade

21 Lbs of LEGO minifigures for sale! Just the minfigures! 21 l

I just saw a lot of 21 lbs of lego minifigures for sale on ebay!!

gallery_1558_80_76776.jpg

Click here to view!!!

I want it SOOO bad!!! :pir-wub:

btw, how many minifigures = a lb?

Edited by Shadows
Added an image of this amazing lot

Yeah! I know!! Maybe more then I can handle!! :tongue:

oh i could handle it, but problem is would end up selling most of it, since its not useful to me.

It would be a great investment! :thumbup:

It's certainly a lot of stuff.

From the auction: "WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A 21 POUND LOT OF MINIFIGS AND MINIFIG PARTS AND PIECES..THAT'S RIGHT 21LBS..PLEASE IF YOU NEED TO, TAKE A SECOND TO LET THAT SET IN.................................................TIMES UP!!!!!THIS LOT IS ALL MINIFIG RELATED...I ESTIMATE THAT IT CONTAINS EASILY 15,000 TO 20,000 PARTS AND PCS..THERE ARE MINIFIGS FROM EVERY MAJOR BRAND IE. STAR WARS HARRY POTTER SPACE CASTLE BATMAN SPIDER-MAN INDIANA JONES, YOU NAME IT, IT IS HERE...THIS LOT IS INSANE..OVER THE PAST YEAR OF BUYING COLLECTIONS AND PARTING THEM OUT I HAVE ACCUMULATED THIS MASSIVE LOT THAT HAS BECOME OVERWHELMING AND I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME..THERE IS TONS OF HEADS ARMS LEGS WEAPONS HATS HAIR TORSOS, SO MUCH THAT ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN...IN THE PICTURES YOU CAN SEE WATTO BOBA FETT AND OTHER STARS FIGS..."

I know I'd pay the current price, but it's going higher. I plan to watch it until the end, it should be interesting to see where it stops.

Oooh, there's even some recent stuff, like Market Salesman and Colonel Dovchenko.

Some of my highlights are Lobot, General Grievous' Cape, and the Arkham Asylum guard.

Wow. That is amazing. I don't think I have ever seen that before. A bricklink store or a very serious collector will be winning that auction! I would have sold them off in 5lb groups. That is still a lot of minifigures and more people could have bid up the price. I agree I'd say over $600 easy.

Wow! That is really a lot of minifigures!

I see a lot of SW parts in there, like the General Grievous cape, R2D2's, Biker Scouts, Boba Fett, Dooku, and even Watto :oh:

Although I won't be bidding on this one, I really want to see on what price it ends..

I want it. :wub:

I wonder if that foot in the last image comes too. :tongue:

SOme of you sound as if you are betting. :tongue: lol

My guess is $600. :pirate:

If anyone wanted to help pay for this I am willing to put the minifigures together for you and you can pick and chose the minfigures you want in your lb(s).

I did the math and there should be around 2,310 minifigures in this lot. ;)

Edited by CloneCommanderXD

If I wasn't married I'd buy this lot and then individually sell each fig on bricklink, over time you'd make alot of money.

I want it. :wub:

I wonder if that foot in the last image comes too. :tongue:

And the cardboardbox and smacked table :laugh:

If I wasn't married I'd buy this lot and then individually sell each fig on bricklink, over time you'd make alot of money.

Yes, if there are at least 2,000 minifigures in this lot and you sold each one for $4-$5 each you would make 8-10,000 dollars. My oh My.

And the cardboardbox and smacked table :laugh:

Wonder how much the foot is worth.? :tongue:

So if anyone wants part of this lot then contact me.

Yes, if there are at least 2,000 minifigures in this lot and you sold each one for $4-$5 each you would make 8-10,000 dollars. My oh My.

You can not get $4-$5 per these fig can you? Looks like the auction was halted! That sucks.

Edited by Follows Closely

Looks like some offered him something and he ended the item.

I wonder who that was.? :blush: lol

I wonder when the mail is going to arrive. :tongue:

Looks like some offered him something and he ended the item.

I wonder who that was.? :blush: lol

I wonder when the mail is going to arrive. :tongue:

I wonder how much "that person" offered?

Did you really buy it?

Did you really buy it?
Yeah, did you really, CloneCommanderXD?
Did you buy it,CloneCommanderXD?

If I did, I am now rich. :tongue:

You though, it's really annoying that you can't just give a straight answer. :hmpf:

Are you really? If you think you can just put these up on Bricklink for $5 each and they'll go like hotcakes then you're in for a surprise. Your run-of-the-mill minifigs only sell for ~$2ea on Bricklink, and even then it's only at a rate of one or two of each figure per month. If you put them up for $5, you're going to have a lot minifigs hanging around for a very long time!