Sign in to follow this  
Asterios

Brick Forge and Brickarms items for sale or trade

Response PMed back.
le bump.
bump.

:hmpf_bad: Please don't do this; it's really rude. When one topic is bumped up, another is bumped down. If no one wants your items just accept it; there's no need to sabotage someone else's chance.

:hmpf_bad: Please don't do this; it's really rude. When one topic is bumped up, another is bumped down. If no one wants your items just accept it; there's no need to sabotage someone else's chance.

would have deleted the previous post but that is not an option.

also on my BF and BA items will also trade for Transformer toys too.

some other things i'm selling: (and still have the BF and BA stuff)

Megablock trolls and knights and misc.:

dsc01316.jpg

LEGO Space Marines "Halo" troopers: (only 3 left) (choice of Rifle or pistol, only 2 pistols left)

dsc00944.jpg

Edited by Asterios

as a heads up I listed the Brickforge and Brickarms stuff in my Bricklink store.

my bricklink store

I feel so Brickish :tongue:

If you have to make further adjustments like this, please use the Edit option and add them to the last post, with a big bold EDIT to make them visible. As Siegfried already noted in this same thread, continuosly bumping your topics won't get you much kind attention.

P.S.: Adding a link to your BL shop into your signature could also be useful :wink:

LuxorV

If you have to make further adjustments like this, please use the Edit option and add them to the last post, with a big bold EDIT to make them visible. As Siegfried already noted in this same thread, continuosly bumping your topics won't get you much kind attention.

P.S.: Adding a link to your BL shop into your signature could also be useful :wink:

LuxorV

didn't know store links were permitted in signatures will do that now.

also got these guys:

these are UrukHai warriors made from LEGO orcs and BrickForge parts build your UrukHai army for a lord of the Rings creation.

dsc01354.jpg

Edited by Asterios

Sign in to follow this