Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Custom Batcave

might be $200 US.

After looking at the prices i paid for pieces on BL i would say that an offical lego version would cost alot more than that in fact i would double it at least.

Thanks 5150 lego :-)

That is one awesome BatCave. *y* *y*

Nice way of integrating the Batman sets.

KimT

Ahhhhhh so Apo has already built one, thats great as its just the sort of thing i was looking for.

Thanks jon :-)

It could well be yoda, if it is i guess ill just have to make a smaller version :-D

Now that's a Batcave! Great job Vader. I really like the numerous details (the dino, the hoist for croc's jet ski, and the Joker card to boot!) I would never have thought of using a playing card. This is really a great MOC and would be great displayed in a toy store showing the Batman vehicles. Very nice.

Ah the Euro coin ! This is old news. In fact I was thinking about it but couldn't find it anywhere. Our sherlock Jon solved the mystery. Anyway, I hope to see the renewed version soon vader !

So Vader, have you got yourself an official Batcave yet? And if yes, will you be updating your cave? (Not that it needs it!)

So Vader, have you got yourself an official Batcave yet? And if yes, will you be updating your cave? (Not that it needs it!)

I dont have the batcave yet matt, ill get around to buying one soon but will wait for the sales i think. Once i do though i shall add various bits to my moc.

Thanks Wobo *sweet*

Wow! I know this is 7 days old, but I have to say this is really great! I love the way Killer Croc's boat is hanging from the ceiling, and how you've designed the Bat Computer as part of a rock structure. Everything in here is awesome, I also like the rack you've made for the Bat-shurikens [that's right shurikens lol :-D] and handcuffs. I never realised they were handcuffs until I saw that review. Great job, definately 2 thumbs up. *y* *y*

Wow! I know this is 7 days old, but I have to say this is really great!

He he, 7 days and one year, but you

Wow never thought i would see this topic revived after all this time X-D , ahhh the batcave how i enjoyed building it.

But alas i grew tired with it and the amount of space it took up, because of this i had the joker destroy it ;-)

But dont worry its only a matter of time till i build another.

Looks like you worked hard on it!

I like the use of older parts.

In your thoughts, was it worth it?

He he, 7 days and one year, but you

Looks like you worked hard on it!

I like the use of older parts.

In your thoughts, was it worth it?

This cave is actully version 2, theirs a newer version posted in the brickshelf link below.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=211057

Was it worth it? Yes of course it was, not only was it fun to build but at the time no one else had even attempted to build such a cave.

Nice improvement, although there was nothing wrong with the original version. At least now you have Robin, Robin's boat (which can now go in it's little place), and the Bat-mobile. Very nice. *y* *y*

Can you please post a decal of your batcomputer? (The center top one) please? thank you! :classic:

Edited by RedMark18

Can you please post a decal of your batcomputer? please? thank you! :classic:
That is the most amazing MOC I've ever seen!!! :cry_happy: You should build the giant penny that Batman has in his trophy room...

Guys you need to check the dates on topics. This topic is three years old and Vader hasn't posted here in over a year. Probably not much chance of Vader replying or helping out with decals. Yes it is an amazing MOC, I give you that, but dredging up old topics isn't neccessary as it stops the newer topics from getting their time in the sun, so to speak.

Move along, nothing to see here.

nothing_to_see_here.jpg