Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Batcave MOC

theaterindex.gif

While I was patiently waiting for my Batman sets to arrive from LSAH, I thought I would try my talents at a MOC Batcave. I'm not real good at MOCs as I don't like mixing pieces from numerous sets, but here's my attempt to build a Batcave with some loose bricks.

I just received my sets today, so I added some of the new figs. I call this MOC Catwoman's Capture:

wholemoc.jpg

middle.jpg

Entrance

Prison w/Batman

Prison w/Catwoman

Prison Side

Bat Generator w/Gold Bricks

Gotham Skyline

Bat Computer

Whole Moc

I purchased both the Dragster w/Catwoman and the Batmobile w/Two-Face. Just built the dragster and must say it's a neat little set. The figs are very nice. I plan to build the batmobile tomorrow which I'm sure will even be a better set. But I can't wait for the real Batcave!

I will say this that had LEGO invented Batman the batcave would have actually looked like this.

The fact that everything is elevated and the rock sticking up really sell this as an actual cave for me. It seems to be filled with 50's and 60's type equipment which fits in with the older television series very well. I am not sure aboiut all the yellow but it doesn't make it bad just unique. This is certainly not the batcave in the cartoon or the Burton version.

My favorite details are the torch and the windows overlooking Gotham. *y*

I would suggest using blue baseplates as the back drop instead of green though. You may also want to find out why that spy Spielberg is sneaking around the Batcave and what he did with Alfred. X-D

I would suggest using blue baseplates as the back drop instead of green though. You may also want to find out why that spy Spielberg is sneaking around the Batcave and what he did with Alfred. X-D

Oh, the green baseplates (roadplates) are not part of the MOC. I just used these to screen out the surrounding area.