Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Stabbin

The Redcoats are coming!

[pid][/pid]223D

Somewhere in the lego Caribbean a small redcoat artillery regiment marches to thier position in the next battle. Having lost many horses in previous fighting they have been forced to sieze livestock from the farms along the way, and employ them to haul munitions.

dsc02814.jpg

dsc02811.jpg

dsc02813.jpg

Darn crazy monkeys!

dsc02810.jpg

Overview

dsc02809.jpg

Caisson and limber

dsc02819.jpg

Enjoy, Capt. Stabbin.

:jollyroger:

Looks good, the nature around is pretty well detailed and I like your caisson too.

Poor little cow...having to pull such a heavy weight all day long...the happy times of grazing are now in the past forever...when she arrives at the front its probably 'roasted beef' on the menu :pir-cry_sad: .

AWESOME MOC 'Capt. Stabbin' - COOL cannon wagons ! :pir-sweet:

And you gotta love cheeky monkies - hey we want banana's not apples ! :pir-laugh:

The apple trees anyway are very nice too !

Great work and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Looks awesome! just the perfect amount of detail in the landscape. Perhaps have some bluecoats waiting to ambush them?

The nature is perfect and all the details are just perfect aswell :pir-sweet:

Poor little cow...having to pull such a heavy weight all day long...the happy times of grazing are now in the past forever...when she arrives at the front its probably 'roasted beef' on the menu :pir-cry_sad: .

i agree whit you Zorro :pir-cry_sad::pir_bawling:

Looks awesome! just the perfect amount of detail in the landscape. Perhaps have some bluecoats waiting to ambush them?

If only I owned a few bluecoats. :pir_bawling: Guess I could use pirates instead!!

Very Nice! For the Redcoats indeed!

Oh and pay no attention to Zuloo and his comments, His just trying to stop the Redcoats from advancing into Bluecoat land!

Nice scene, it really depicts the Reds in action.

His just trying to stop the Redcoats from advancing into Bluecoat land!

Like that will ever happen :imperialguard_commander1: I can't wait for the Tournament of Retribution.

Edited by Ratshot

Nice scene, it really depicts the Reds in action.

Like that will ever happen :imperialguard_commander1: I can't wait for the Tournament of Retribution.

Yeah, Like Zuloo can try and stop us...Zuloo can't do anything with that midget of a ship! Wahaha!

The Bluecoats will get whats comming to them, and the Redcoats will rule the world!!! The redcoats have better ships to plunder!!!

Yeah, Like Zuloo can try and stop us...Zuloo can't do anything with that midget of a ship! Wahaha!

Seems to be you have forgotten he has a backup, which is ready soon.... :pir-wink:

On topic again:

That is a nice transport Captain Stabbin! The cannon carts are great and you've done a nice job on the landscaping! Perhaps some different ground colours will add even more realism to it. :thumbup:

Seems to be you have forgotten he has a backup, which is ready soon.... :pir-wink:

Is Zuloo really building another ship?

Is Zuloo really building another ship?

I believe he means that silly little "Forgeux" ship I can never say properly! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks, I modeled the caisson and limber after ones I saw in a book about field ordinace. I tried to get them as close as I could to the real thing.

For some reason this picture reminds me of what is that battle again?The one where the lobsterbacks were retreating from philadephia then the bluecoats attacked led by general Lee the worse the general next to B,A(I won't even dare say his name for his treachery).

Edited by hawkrider

Great moc. D

Great moc. Did you use the cow because you couldn't find your horses or because you wanted to? Either way great moc!

Sorry I don't know what happened with the first line, I didn't type that!

Great moc. Did you use the cow because you couldn't find your horses or because you wanted to? Either way great moc!

This is one of my earlier creations and I did not have many horses. Now I probably have more than I will ever need.

Yes! More Redcoats!

Just a little cc', I think I would have joined the two green plates together with some plates on top so that top shot would not expose the white table cloth underneath.

Thanks for the cc. I never really noticed that, but that is a good suggestion that I would definitely make use of now.

I really like the overview photo. A little more vegetation wouldn't hurt but it's a nice scene as it is. With so many people into army building it's surprising we don't see more builds like this. It looks like the Redcoats are ready for some serious action. Good job.