Kubik-Rubik

MOC: Lego tomography

Lego tomography

May be you know the Lego CT on Flickr…

But today I want to present for you my lego tomography

This is classical doctors near a classical CT

19bddfa9c170.jpg

Tomography is imaging by sections or sectioning, through the use of wave of energy.

This is a tomograph – the device which used in tomography tomograph

034d61aecf1f.jpg

61b1aae2c9cf.jpg

03f67a218d30.jpg

20c2d0d3f2f4.jpg

The real procedure of recieving data about inner structure of humans's body

8e23af625478.jpg

This is a real tomogram

e6c8f3752268.jpg[/url]

And how about legocity hospital? Let's see…

45e2896b6420.jpg

cbf49e238734.jpg

436f90e32b8e.jpg

fd2f28dcfb46.jpg

9cef85582998.jpg

5adcadf44ce8.jpg

c5f9462d153a.jpg

All right!

2e3a649c6fee.jpg

Lets's go!

065c9a128612.jpg

10fd0c8dfbb0.jpg

db9a88c1db9c.jpg

8e5a6ad4c06c.jpg

The data was obtain…

323ad8587d2d.jpg

adc47d72f815.jpg

1b6e0166d432.jpg

Bye-bye!

22a55f71fce3.jpg

d8ec7bce06a3.jpg

Legomedical technology… To be continued…

:thumbup: This is taking the LEGO hospital into the 21st century in a heartbeat.

Looking good. But where is the tomograph of the minifig patient? That would be fun to see. :laugh:

This is taking the LEGO hospital into the 21st century in a heartbeat.

Looking good.

Thank you ^_^

But where is the tomograph of the minifig patient? That would be fun to see. :laugh:

I think you see it

4037582524_91c5ed2cde.jpg

Edited by Kubik-Rubik

Nice work! Just needs a control room: the operators wouldn't stay in the room while the CT scanner is on - too much exposure to X rays.

Not many of the patients going through the CT scanner where I work have auch a big smile on their faces. :wink:

G'day 'Kubik-Rubik' nice scanner ! :sweet:

But it does not really look like the picture of real one, but it does look like if it's for a field hospital in a war or disaster zone - smaller than a real large hospital one but just right to be transported to a danger zone.

Now you might have got me thinking about making one too - hmm, a blood test and xray/scan medical office - there are a few of those around !

Oh, by the way I love the x-ray of the minifig, gee heaps of radiation even the scan got in to the picture as well ! :laugh:

Like to see if you'll come up with some other medical equipment - great work 'Kubik-Rubik' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very clever KR. It's always nice to see medical-related creations, not often built by LEGO fans. I think we need a LEGO Modular Hospital for placement of this and other well-needed medical equipment. What set is the plain white torso from? It worked well for the Rad Tech/assistant.

Front-paged! :thumbup:

Who needs a tomogram, when there is body scanning (without dangerous rays)? :grin:

emh_7_md.jpg

Joking aside, very cleverly done, Kubik-Rubik! :thumbup:

I love the realistic story you have told with your photos.

Tomography is imaging by sections or sectioning, through the use of wave of energy.

Addition to that: Plain "tomography" is just a technical term for an image "cutted through" the body (in contrast to an X-ray photo, which is always a projection of all super-imposed structures).

The most common use of tomographies is

a) conventional X-ray tomography

b) CT (computer tomography, to say it simplified: a lot of X-rays tomographies calculated in one bigger picture)

c) MRI (magnet resonance imaging, a complete different story, without any X-rays, made by the spin of atomic nuclei (you posted an example for that))

EDIT: I forgot

d) PET (positron emission tomography, even more complicated than all the three before :laugh:)

Nice moc.

I looked in your Flickr and I found the Pink version with eyes also very nice. :thumbup::grin:

I love it!

I'm a radiologist, and have toyed with the idea of doing something similar. I especially like the way a stretcher fits through the bore. It may not be the way we humans go through, but it works super well in LEGO, and solves the difficult problem of building a moving table onto the unit itself.

Well done!