Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Tag Discussions

I'd love a tag of me on a unicorn flying next to a beautiful rainbow on a sunny spring day. :wub:

A Canadian flag, I don't think anyone has one here on EB. There might be someone who is inactive, I don't know :blush:

gylman

I would really want a tag that says tusken master or something related to tuskens, since I am the front runner of tusken raiders (for those who dont know, I have like 35 of them.) I like the tags, it adds individuality to everyone.

I never make MOCs, but I'm jealous of those with a MOC expert tag.

I know what you mean. I'm not envious of people with the MOC Expert tags or customizer tags, because to be envious would mean I think I would ever have a chance at getting one, but I hold those people in very high regard. I know that the people with those tags are special in that they do top-notch, beautiful work.

Maybe if I do enough Ninja reviews I could get a Ninja tag, though that may prove difficult for me.

I know what you mean. I'm not envious of people with the MOC Expert tags or customizer tags, because to be envious would mean I think I would ever have a chance at getting one, but I hold those people in very high regard. I know that the people with those tags are special in that they do top-notch, beautiful work.

*sobs*

It's all true. I wanted one too. The MOC expert tag carries the most street cred :cry_sad:

I do love my little Indy hat, from winning the Indy comp in 2008. I'll never change that even as the others might fluctuate :wink:

I'd love a tag of me on a unicorn flying next to a beautiful rainbow on a sunny spring day. :wub:

Don't forget a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow. :laugh:

It's all true. I wanted one too. The MOC expert tag carries the most street cred :cry_sad:

I think you've earned a MOC Expert Tag with your creations Svelte. The only thing is that it takes a MOC Expert Tag and $5 to get you a drink at Starbucks.

I think you've earned a MOC Expert Tag with your creations Svelte. The only thing is that it takes a MOC Expert Tag and $5 to get you a drink at Starbucks.

Thanks TB! That's very kind of you. Sadly most of the Starbucks in Australia closed in the Great Purge of 08 :laugh:

I do love my little Indy hat, from winning the Indy comp in 2008. I'll never change that even as the others might fluctuate :wink:

:sweet: Thanks!

Don't forget a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow. :laugh:

Good point. I've added that to the list. (I've been waiting for someone to say that unicorns don't fly... :grin: )

Sadly most of the Starbucks in Australia closed in the Great Purge of 08 :laugh:

Sadly? I was so grumpy when they started turning up in Sydney.... and even more when they spread. Seeing them close made me smile... :devil:

Speaking of your other tag, what's the Dagger of Time one from?

(I've been waiting for someone to say that unicorns don't fly... :grin: )

What?? But... :cry_sad:

Sadly? I was so grumpy when they started turning up in Sydney.... and even more when they spread. Seeing them close made me smile... :devil:

I'm trying to be tactful :wink: I can't say I ever went to a Starbucks and I hated that massive steel and glass one along Castlereagh Street.

And here you go, Siegfried

4328737921_1147be96b3_o.jpg

Walrus picture 'borrowed' from some MOC of Hinckley's.

:wink:

Edited by Ricecracker

I would love to have a country flag tag. Its just nice to know where people come from especially when people put a funny phrase into their location.

I'd like a blue Ice Cube Tray tag. :laugh:

You also get tags out of staff mischief (note goat). Tags are special rewards (even the silly ones) as it means you are someone the community (i.e the moderators and staff) regards as a valuable member. KimTs latest Star Wars tag is an example of this.

I would love a MOC expert tag, got to get cracking on my collectionton to earn one :thumbup:

I do love my little goat :grin:

And here you go, Siegfried

Walrus picture 'borrowed' from some MOC of Hinckley's.

:tongue: Well it's the wrong Walrus, but thanks just the same.

(I'll use it for at least a week. :wink: )

Even so, the more I think about it, the more I think this topic is a fun killer.

The problem with topics like this is it actually encourages us to not give the tags as otherwise people will try to repeat the trick. For example, when I read Izzy's idea I thought "Cool! That would be so appropriate!"... but I can't do it now. :cry_sad:

Thus to prevent me crying more, I'm closing this.

We've got these spiffy tags ..

gallery_1558_45_979.gifmoc_tag.gif etc..

Can we get one like.. I don't know..

8wws94.png

(Okay so it was quickly done job.. but.. you get the idea :tongue: )

For us who were lucky enough to get into the beta? :sweet:

Edited by AndrewDB

I agree it'd be nice for us to get, but I see an issue. How we do we guarantee that the person is actually in Beta?

I agree it'd be nice for us to get, but I see an issue. How we do we guarantee that the person is actually in Beta?

Screen caps of the updater can be mailed / noted to the admins of the site before they give tags. :)

Edited by AndrewDB

Here's some advice guys....Don't ask the Staff for tags, titles or promotions as they tend to get annoyed quickly. PM'ing them works best :classic:

Edited by Ratshot

Here's some advice guys....Don't ask the Staff for tags, titles or promotions as they tend to get annoyed quickly.

You betcha.

I did a quick search, and I didn't find anything, so I thought this forum would be a good place to post my question:

How do you receive a country flag tag? I noticed most moderators have them, but are they the only ones?