Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

Minifigs?

Haha, Wow, I think maybe someone like Vader of Boba Fett, but otherwise I'm not sure if I could.

I saw that on TV, I'd say it is hilariously simple for the one part, but also completely impossible on the other hand.

Of course it is easy (at least I would say so) to tell for example a Stormtrooper form a Clone (with hands or mouth), but with figs that are identical apart from colours (Stormie and TIE pilot), it can't be done (unless the plastic tastes different :tongue: ).

I dont think Im willing to put them in my mouth... But it would be funny to see someone else try it!

Europe is awesome.

:laugh:

Well, I saw this on TV, but the first thing, I wanted to say is: poooooooooooor minifig... :cry_sad:

That girl did a great job though. I think I heard, she's only 10 years old...

Edited by Darth Lion

Well, that's something I definitly wouldnt do to my minifigures.

I mean; she must have practiced it too... poor minifigures.

To come up with this bet is brilliant though.

But how she knew it was Han Solo and not Luke Skywalker from another set?

I agree with Commander_Rob, some minifigures like the stormtrooper and imperial pilot are exactly the same shape.

@Captain Green Hair: :blush:

Edited by Future74

WTF ?! :wacko:

A couple of things, why would anyone put minifigs in their mouth............hello ER ! :grin:

Plus how could the kid get a snowtrooper mixed up with Boba Fett - again WTF ? :wacko:

It's amazing what you can find on youtube isn't eh ? :grin:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

But how she knew it was Han Solo and not Luke Skywalker from another set?

I agree with Commander_Rob, some minifigures like the stormtrooper and imperial pilot are exactly the same shape.

@Captain Green Hair: :blush:

Well, as far as I could realize, there was only one fig with the normal male hairpiece, in this case it was Han Solo.

There was a pilot-Luke, but not an Endor or Tatooine version. It's the same with the stormie and the imperial pilot, I don't know which one was displayed, but there must have been only one. Otherwise it wouldn't have worked.

She can tell if it's Han Solo or Endor Leia but not a simple snowtrooper. Impressive nonetheless.

That would be easy for special figs like Vader or Boba, but it would be impossible to tell Luke apart from Han Solo, and how did she guess the set too?? :wacko:

That was really weird.

Could do it though, just with the molding of the head, it's pretty easy, until it comes to short-haired Luke, Obi-Wan cape less, old style young Anakin, and everyone else with the traditional male hair mold.

I dont think Im willing to put them in my mouth...

That's what she said! :laugh:

Who would do that to a poor minifigure?! :oh: That's pretty cool nonetheless.

She can tell if it's Han Solo or Endor Leia but not a simple snowtrooper. Impressive nonetheless.

I agree completely.

i would like to see him try that with some of the figs you buy off ebay , ugh

Hehe... That would be horrible...I don't even want to think about it. :sick:

I thought you were supposed to be against putting toys in your mouth. I guess she's under 3 years of age. :hmpf::tongue: I bet the capes would taste bad. I wouldn't want saliva all over my figs anyway. I might be able to if I channel my force powers. :grin: The figs also look violated. What if there are some Chinese figures in there with lead. :sick: Now who's laughing TLG!

Mmm, taste like Yoda. :yoda:

EDIT: I just asked Katie to pick one off of my Rebel display and it was either Crix Madine or Han Solo and I actually got it right. It was Solo. :cry_happy:

Edited by JCC1004

EDIT: I just asked Katie to pick one off of my Rebel display and it was either Crix Madine or Han Solo and I actually got it right. It was Solo. :cry_happy:

You actually did it yourself?! :oh3:

...now that's scary :laugh::wink:

You actually did it yourself?! :oh3:

...now that's scary :laugh::wink:

I couldn't resist. :tongue: I had to ignore the little voice inside me. I have two of them and I don't believe my spit glands are overactive. :grin: I'd love to see this happen at an EB event. Take pics. I'll use them as blackmail later. :devil: But seriously, I think it'd be funny to show how much of an AFOL you guys can be.

One thing I forgot was when I was building My Battle of Endor my bother called me and I told him that someone would give Endor Leia a Rebel Commando torso. I was right. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

Well, as far as I could realize, there was only one fig with the normal male hairpiece, in this case it was Han Solo.

There was a pilot-Luke, but not an Endor or Tatooine version. It's the same with the stormie and the imperial pilot, I don't know which one was displayed, but there must have been only one. Otherwise it wouldn't have worked.

Sandcrawler Uncle Owen, Cantina Ben/Obi, Landspeeder Ben/Obi (all versions), Ultimate Space Battle Obi, JSF w/ Hyperdrive Obi, UCS MF Ben/Obi, There was an Endor Luke, Tatooine Luke, Desert Skiff Luke, Final Duel Luke, Cloud City Luke, Dagobah Luke, Death Star Luke, Bounty Hunter Pursuit Anakin, Republic Cruiser Captain, Rouge Shadow Starkiller, and Home One Crix Madine

There are tons of normal male hairpiece figures :laugh:

All of those warnings at the beginning of the instruction booklets, ignored and publicly broadcasted. :laugh:

That was a really weird TV show. First, I wouldn't let my minifigures go inside anyone's mouth. Second, it would be impossible to tell for figs like Obi Wan and Luke, when only the colors and markings are different. Maybe she can tell by the amount of ink? :grin:

Is this girl a Lego aficionado? She seems to know quite a bit, some of the choices could have been dodgy like identical minifigs with different printing but I think I probably could have gotten everything, I'm guessing she mistook the snowtrooper backpack for Boba's jetpack. Germany's awesome, this would never have been allowed in the US. That kid accidentally swallowing one = a world of lawsuits against the producers.

Edited by Strand