Sign in to follow this  
MisterMattias

MisterMattias Comic

Too short?!?! Come on, it's 40 photos. People complained that it was too long once when it was 23 photos long. They had modems and didn't have the time not patience to load the pages. You guys are never pleased :P It takes a long time to make one of these. Come here and play with the "snow" and minifigs yourself if you want to. And try to set the guys up without knocking them over when they don't have baseplates to stand on.

I see no problem at all with Vader Jugend. The Nazi references in the movies are clear, and the Bush/Hitler/Vader references should be clear in my comics. It's all about politics. And movie quotes in almost every single photo. So if people know stuff about politics and movies, they should get more out of these comics.

WOW, well for one, the comics are awesome, great job! How did you do those fire effects? Me and my friends make alot of animations so I'm wondering what program you use for those effects.

WOW, well for one, the comics are awesome, great job! How did you do those fire effects? Me and my friends make alot of animations so I'm wondering what program you use for those effects.

Chewie, I use Photoshop for the explosions, and it's quite easy to create actions that just let you press F4 when you've painted some with a white brush and smeared it out a little.

I use a combination of two techniques. This first one is the best one http://www.tutorialguide.net/explosion_tutorial.html

but then I've found some elements from this one http://www.tutorio.com/tutorial/photoshop-...fire-explosion/ that are helpful as well. Feel free to send me links to your stuff, it'd be fun to see the results.

And to those of you who don't like the bad language, I can only ask you not to complain about it, because I won't stop using it. Just ignore my comics instead, and make your own with flowers and bees and have fun. I'll lose you as my fans, yes. I think I'll survive.

Chewie, I use Photoshop for the explosions, and it's quite easy to create actions that just let you press F4 when you've painted some with a white brush and smeared it out a little.

I use a combination of two techniques. This first one is the best one http://www.tutorialguide.net/explosion_tutorial.html

but then I've found some elements from this one http://www.tutorio.com/tutorial/photoshop-...fire-explosion/ that are helpful as well. Feel free to send me links to your stuff, it'd be fun to see the results.

And to those of you who don't like the bad language, I can only ask you not to complain about it, because I won't stop using it. Just ignore my comics instead, and make your own with flowers and bees and have fun. I'll lose you as my fans, yes. I think I'll survive.

well, the biggest of our animations is being made right now, however, me and my friends also make movies, so we have a website which has some movies the animation will be put up there as soon as its done

NOTE: if you don't like swearing or crude humor don't check out the videos

me not like cusswords.

He put a huge warning saying there were bad words. You shouldn't have gone there and watch if you dislike those... :/

well doy. oh well. and check this out!

what is it about? i dint watch it even (very much of it)

It's all about politics. And global warming making the climate change and get all whacked up. And it's a big commercial episode for Coca Cola.

A nice little film about you there. Thank you.

I like it. Maybe a bit OTT with the swear words though ;)

"I don't murder children"

"I do."

:oD

Too short?!?! Come on, it's 40 photos. People complained that it was too long once when it was 23 photos long. They had modems and didn't have the time not patience to load the pages. You guys are never pleased :P It takes a long time to make one of these. Come here and play with the "snow" and minifigs yourself if you want to. And try to set the guys up without knocking them over when they don't have baseplates to stand on.

I see no problem at all with Vader Jugend. The Nazi references in the movies are clear, and the Bush/Hitler/Vader references should be clear in my comics. It's all about politics. And movie quotes in almost every single photo. So if people know stuff about politics and movies, they should get more out of these comics.

Well I didn't realized it was 40 piucs because it was too exciting ^^ Seems always shorter in this case. I just wander what'll happen next *twisted*

NIce work - love it. Especially the use of s*** and f*** words. I especially like the use of Armageddon in the drilling part of the story - I just came here to drill and the other sentences :oD Keep up the good work *wub*

KimT

Okay, here we go again. There's some bad language in this episode as well, so if you're offended by such things maybe you shouldn't read this episode. The lines are taken from American films and the quotes are more or less well-known, so I'll never see what the big deal is about this "oh no, you used that word!" stuff. We don't care about things like that over here in Sweden, and I certainly don't do that.

Anyway, here's episode 36: http://www.pbase.com/mistermattias/image/56570612

Plese don't just post complaints about the language if you're going to post. I get a lot of them already, and it doesn't help to complain.

Enjoy, or don't :)

I love your stories. This one rocks, just like your other ones. You have some great photo skills.

"I see dead people"

"Those aren't people, those are imperials"

I'm a sucker for quotes and references...

Awesome work :-D

Another great Episode Mattias! I like how you went back in time and made it b&w.

I loved that pic with them talking about the monster when he was right beneath them! Classic! :biggrin:

Jon.

Wow....that is....amazing. Those environments are great, and so realistic. Awesome!

Even though some of your earlier had a few logical mistakes, theyre really well made and a fun read. Its too bad there are so many idiots leaving idiotic comments to the pictures, though...

Even though some of your earlier had a few logical mistakes, theyre really well made and a fun read. Its too bad there are so many idiots leaving idiotic comments to the pictures, though...

What? There are absolutely no logigal mistakes in my comics. That's why they take so long to make ;-) Yeah, I think I've used "bad language" in most of my episodes, and I don't know if I've changed over these last two years or something and started to use more. Maybe I'm angry and depressed irl, and it shows in my comics. I don't know. But it's no fun making new ones when I get tons of complaints and threats. But it's great to get some nice comments from you guys in here, so thanks for liking this latest one. I'll see when I get the time to make another one. Everything has a meaning and adds to the bigger plot I've got, although it may look as if this was just a little adventure on the side of the main one. Because....there IS a main plot, believe it or not :)

What? There are absolutely no logigal mistakes in my comics.

Re-statement; there are some plot problems with the story (as to were to put in the saga) but then, its no big deal since its a good comic, and will probably continue being so. :wink:

I like the subtle Serenity quotes, the scripting for all of your comics is brilliant. How do you do the blurry effects for the vehicle motion?