The Penguin

The Penguin's Harry Potter minifigures..... )

I love the Rita Skeeter! Have you tried using Willie Scott's hairpiece? I think that would go well with her.

I made a few purist Harry Potter figures a few days ago. I posted them on here.

~MC

Thanks! ) :classic: Yes, I tried that. Her hair doesn't work here. No way. ) :classic:

Yes, I've seen them. Very well done! ) :thumbup:

Ha ha, they are great, love the tubby Uncle. Great stuff.

Thanks! ) :classic:

Great figs Penguin! I think you should make professor Pomona Sprout, Aunt Marge (in 2004, when the HP3 sets came out, I was really disappointed, cause his scene was my favourite in the film, and LEGO didn't make it as a set) Barty Crouch, Cornelius Fudge, Colin Creeve and Nearly-Headless Nick Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpington.

Thank you, Viceroy! ) :classic:

Very nice ideas, thanks! I might make some of the figs, mentioned! ) :wink:

Thats just great!

Flitwick is Okay, but he needs a full beard

Vernon is amazng! is the hairpiece removable? :cry_happy:

Rita.. Stunning! You completely captured her sneaky smile.

Full beard? ) Um, well yes, I'll give it a try. ) :classic:

With certain force, yes. ) :laugh:

Thanks, yes, I really like her myself! ) :blush:

The fat guy is really great (yeah, I know a lot about Harry Potter)

Thanks! ) :laugh:

Whahaha great as always! Rita looks great!

Thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

Stunning figures as usual Pengy. You really capture the characters brilliantly. :classic:

Oh, you're too kind! ) Thanks! ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Did you file down the neck for Uncle Vernon? It's such a nice touch, it makes him that much fatter. :thumbup:

Nice job with the sculpting.

I was hoping you'd do Vernon. :wub:

He looks fantastic!

Flitwick is also very good!

Looking forward to more, as always!

CommanderFox

Cool, all of them, but Flitwick needs a more detailed torso and Rita really needs some shoes. :laugh:

Did you file down the neck for Uncle Vernon? It's such a nice touch, it makes him that much fatter. :thumbup:

Nice job with the sculpting.

Thank you very much, Rayman! ) :thumbup:

I was hoping you'd do Vernon. :wub:

He looks fantastic!

Flitwick is also very good!

Looking forward to more, as always!

CommanderFox

Thanks! I hope you'll like the new part! ) :classic:

Cool, all of them, but Flitwick needs a more detailed torso and Rita really needs some shoes. :laugh:

Painting toes doesn't really work in most cases. ) Thanks! ) :classic:

It's time for part three! ) :thumbup:

Here, I had to use my imagination a bit, since the movie characters do not represent the book ones. ) :hmpf_bad::classic:

House ghosts: Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, Helena Ravenclaw, Fat Friar, Bloody Baron. ) :classic:

NicoFlamel.PNG

250px-Helena_Ravenclaw.png

Fat_friar_hpps.jpg

250px-BaronHP.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge. ) :classic:

Cornelius_fudge_h5.jpg

Cornelius_fudge_hppoa.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I hope you liked them! ) :classic:

8.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Flitwick and Rita look very good. Vernon looks also pretty good, though I'm using this head for my interpretation of Vernon Dursley. Lately, I've found many differences between the books and films (involving characters) and when making Harry Potter characters LEGO hasn't produced, I like to base myself on the books. Vernon has a huge black moustache, so it works well. But I like what you've done with the sculpy to make him look bigger. :classic:

Oh, the ghosts! :wub: They look very accurate and good. The paint job is good, except for the fingerprint on Rowena's dress. But it's no big deal. They looks all so good together! :thumbup: Headless Nick is my favorite of the four, he looks really good. I still hope LEGO will release clear minifigures some day to use as ghosts (although it seems very unlikely).

Fudge looks also good. I hope LEGO releases a dark green bowler had in the future (with all these new hat designs, who knows! :classic: ).

Great job! :thumbup:

Now the only ghost(that can be seen in the first 5 movies) you need is moaning Myrtle. Wasn't there another ghost that was in the lego sets but never made an appearance in the film? Excellent job.

Edited by indianajones

Fantastic Penguin! :cry_happy:

I love the ghosts, nicely done! Especially Headless Nick! :thumbup:

Fudge is Great as well, spot on! :wub:

Looking forward to more!

CommanderFox

Superb work as usual, Penguin. :thumbup: You have captured all of these characters exceptionally well, and the ghosts are especially great. Can't wait to see more from you.

-'Skintas

Flitwick and Rita look very good. Vernon looks also pretty good, though I'm using this head for my interpretation of Vernon Dursley. Lately, I've found many differences between the books and films (involving characters) and when making Harry Potter characters LEGO hasn't produced, I like to base myself on the books. Vernon has a huge black moustache, so it works well. But I like what you've done with the sculpy to make him look bigger. :classic:

Oh, the ghosts! :wub: They look very accurate and good. The paint job is good, except for the fingerprint on Rowena's dress. But it's no big deal. They looks all so good together! :thumbup: Headless Nick is my favorite of the four, he looks really good. I still hope LEGO will release clear minifigures some day to use as ghosts (although it seems very unlikely).

Fudge looks also good. I hope LEGO releases a dark green bowler had in the future (with all these new hat designs, who knows! :classic: ).

Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, Matn! ) :thumbup: It's always a pleasure to get comments from great HP fans, like you! )

Well, actually it's not a fingerprint, it's the paint that for some reason stayed liquid after 30 minutes! ) :laugh: However I desided to leave it as it is to gve it a ghostly look. ) :classic:

A bowler would be very welcome, no doubt! ) :thumbup:

Now the only ghost(that can be seen in the first 5 movies) you need is moaning Myrtle. Wasn't there another ghost that was in the lego sets but never made an appearance in the film? Excellent job.

Thanks! ) :classic: Yes, I may give it a try..... There's also Peeves to be made! ) :classic:

Those ghosts are amazing! Wonderfull job!

Thanks, comrade! ) :classic:

As soon as I saw these on brickshelf I rushed over to eurobricks to comment how lovely these figs are!

Oh, you're too kind! Thanks you very much! ) :classic::thumbup:

Magnificent new figures, especially those ghosts! :thumbup::cry_happy:

Thanks a lot, BlueBard! ) :thumbup:

Fantastic Penguin! :cry_happy:

I love the ghosts, nicely done! Especially Headless Nick! :thumbup:

Fudge is Great as well, spot on! :wub:

Looking forward to more!

Nearly headless! ) :laugh:

Superb work as usual, Penguin. :thumbup: You have captured all of these characters exceptionally well, and the ghosts are especially great. Can't wait to see more from you.

-'Skintas

Thank you very much! ) Stay tuned! ) :classic:

Ladies and gentlemen! Witches and Wizards!

It's time for a new part! ) Turned out to be a pretty big one..... :sweet:

Fred and George Weasley. )

(I couldn't really find a proper use for that time-turner torso. :tongue: )

2.jpg

Professor Pomona Sprout. )

250px-Poma.jpg

Sprout.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sibyll Trelawney.

(Note ner sad and scared look. Much better in my opinion! :blush: )

Trelawney21.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Gilderoy Lockhart.

(I've always imagined him to be somethinl like this.)

7.jpg

8.jpg

Quirrell. :wub:

250px-Quirrel.PNG

9.jpg

10.jpg

Minerva McGonagall. ) :wub:

(One of my most favourite characters! )

250px-ProfessorMcGonagall-HBP.jpg

200px-Sternfacemcg.PNG

Disloyalty_Minerva_Dolores.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :sweet:

16.jpg

Bonus:

"Alastor! Is that a student!? We never use Transfiguration as a punishment!"

17.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow, these are all very awesome Penguin. Although, Quirrell is only a different face. But still good. I think McGonagall with hair is the best. And why the long hair for the Weasly twins?

Wow, these are all very awesome Penguin. Although, Quirrell is only a different face. But still good. I think McGonagall with hair is the best. And why the long hair for the Weasly twins?

Thanks, colleague! ) :classic::thumbup:

Oh, I assure you < Quirrel will get a new outfit pretty soon. ) Thanks, I also like her that way much more than a classic green/black hat one.

Well, like in the fourth movie. Plus having such a rebellous character as they do.... :laugh:

Brilliant again.

The newest set of figures is fabulous.

The Star Wars Hoth Trooper face is perfect for Quirell.

I can't wait to see some more great Harry Potter minifigures.

Great Minifigs, even if they are only slightly changed. Proffesor Sprout's torso looks too clean IMO... :sceptic: I'd like to see an Umbridge, Lego's head looked weird.

Actually, I've seen figs on Brickshelf by him of the Hogwarts Ghosts, Rita Skeeter, Cornelius Fudge, Flitwhick and Uncle Vernon on the second or third page under "harry potter".

Wow Penguin, I didn't know that you did Harry Potter figures! They're great!

I love your Slughorn, the face does look like Jim Broadbent (or whoever played him).

I never new the one at the end of the Philosopher Stone was Madame Prince, (for reasons unbeknownst to me right now) I always thought she was Professor Aurora (or whoever the Astronomy teacher was. I was always sad that she and her classroom went undiscribed).

Your Poppy is brilliant, looks like the perfect Lego nurse!

Your Flitwick is good, but why did you make me look so old! :sadnew::tongue: You should also make a third-movie Flickwick!

Your Vernon is perfect, especially his podginess!

Rita is great, both her and her outfit are beyond stunning!

All of your ghosts are perfect, I love the blood on the Baron's clothes!

Your Fudge is good, somewhat like mine I made (but didn't post)

Your Fred and George look good, but (no offence meant) nothing jumps of as spectacular.

Your sport is good, with the body looking better on her than it did on aunt may (no perverted undertones meant! :grin: )

Your pink skin-afied teachers all look good!

Wonderful job, as usual The Penguin! :wink: I especially like your choices for the heads, Trelawney's one for example was a really clever choice :thumbup: