echobasehoth

MOC Echo Base Hoth

Amazing!

One question is it a way to fix the hole in the gate?

But still Amazing :wub:

yes there is a way to fix the hole in the gate, find the brick im missing :tongue:

Uhhh...just AWESOME!

Putting this much time into a MOC with your son is great. Dad of the year...!!!

Love all the details and love the technique for the snow against the wall.

As a fellow Dad...I've done some MOC's with my son but nothing of this size. Really inspiring. Can I..ahem...borrow some of your techniques...;)?

Really fantastic work. Just excellent... :thumbup::thumbup:

fell free to borrow techniques, i have "borrowed" a few myself ;-)

have spent some of the weekend working on more details on the base, and we are getting closer to a finished moc.Bacta room is done(details and door) command center almost done (door and details) the room for the tauntauns is pretty much done to (details) have some more led lights to add, just have to find the time do the wiring, which take a lot of time without being very fun

The echo base is done.

the command center

echodone001.jpg

"Imperial forces have entered the base"

Evacuate the princess... Very nice MOC :thumbup:

You put a lot of effort (and bricks) in it and it shows!

Thanks for the new pics, I think the front scene could be improved a little, like a bigger battlefield or something.

Loos Great :thumbup:

Thanks for the new pics, I think the front scene could be improved a little, like a bigger battlefield or something.

Loos Great :thumbup:

couldnt agree more, i think the front miss a crashed snowspeeder and further more i would like to add the wampa cave when that set is released. but i do have one "small" problem. the base is on a board that can be placed under my sons bed, and the base cant be any bigger if it shall fit :angry:

i look forward to my daughter getting old enough to move away from home, im sure my wife would agree if we took my daughters room and made it a lego room :tongue:

I hope your daughter doesn't read that :)

Very nice layout. I have been following the progress for a while and it looks very good. Hope you will keep updating it with more features as you mentioned.

(For constructive critic I would like to see more details added, like for instance in the command center, you could add some bars or something between the computers so that they are connected or more greebles/details on the walls etc. that it looks more lively.)

So again good job and I would like to see more.