Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Those are quite nice mustaches David and Michel but take a look at my full grown beard! I have more facial hair therefore I am more dominant than you :grin:

David? Michel? Oh, come on! Do you know how long I spent getting my facial hair like this? Sure, it may look a little off, but I hear the ladies dig asymmetry.

David? Michel? Oh, come on! Do you know how long I spent getting my facial hair like this? Sure, it may look a little off, but I hear the ladies dig asymmetry.

Ladies? :wacko: You aren't going to find any of them here, sorry.

Ah, sorry for being late to the party (been away for the weekend)

Pvt. Quinn Malne reporting in.

quarry.jpg

Ah, sorry for being late to the party (been away for the weekend)

Pvt. Quinn Malne reporting in.

quarry.jpg

Sir, respectfully, you are disgracing your regiment with your tardiness and your unshaven face. Is this how you choose to represent your country?

Ladies? :wacko: You aren't going to find any of them here, sorry.

Of course not! I refer to the women back home. Or wherever I find them, really. :grin:

Stop arguing over who's is best, for it's clear mine is the winner. :tongue:

Pff, you and your symmetry...

I have this strange, almost inexplicable feeling that someone outside the 42nd is having their birthday today... And the worst part is, it feels to me like that person is watching us and carefully tracing every step we take! Fellow soldiers, I think we can only hope he has a ball today :tongue: , otherwise my guess is we'd be in for quite some trouble...

is there still room to join i relly wanna and if i can do you just take a pic of a soldier minifig and put it on here but what if you dont have any pirates sets

is there still room to join i relly wanna and if i can do you just take a pic of a soldier minifig and put it on here but what if you dont have any pirates sets

I'm sorry, but you would have to have been one of the first fifty to sign up in this thread, and be chosen in this thread that you have just posted in. Better luck next time!

Meanwhile, why don't you introduce yourself here. Enjoy Eurobricks!

I'm not ImperialScouts, but here's a bit of info regarding your question...

You would have had to sign up in the sign up thread, then ImperialScouts chose the players until his list was filled. The whatever number of lucky people who made it into this are locked in to the game unless they either unable to play, or retract their thoughts about wanting to play, and that's where the reserves list comes in. Then, the first person on the reserves list gets to replace that character.

The reserves list is also full, I think... but you should PM ImperialScouts and ask him if he can add you to the list. :classic:

But at this point, I doubt you or me would be able to play; I'm at the butt end of the reserves list filled with about 10 people, and that many people haven't ever dropped out of a game before.

So, sorry. But make sure you keep a keen eye out once Imperial Soldier's Mafia ends, because a while after, sign up for the next game comes up! :sweet:

Sorry, but what's been said is true. You're a tad late, I'm afraid! Everything is done and written in stone, including the reserves list. Sorry!

I have this strange, almost inexplicable feeling that someone outside the 42nd is having their birthday today... And the worst part is, it feels to me like that person is watching us and carefully tracing every step we take! Fellow soldiers, I think we can only hope he has a ball today :tongue: , otherwise my guess is we'd be in for quite some trouble...

You'd like trouble, wouldn't you? :tongue:

So the reserves are for when someone quits?

And does the replacement get a new character? :grin:

So the reserves are for when someone quits?

Yes, for whatever reason that they can't continue the game anymore.

And does the replacement get a new character? :grin:

No. The replacement will continue the very same character profile, that the player has quitted.

No. The replacement will continue the very same character profile, that the player has quitted.

Or maybe a new character will be introduce :wink: With the same night actions, if any.

Ok, I'm working fast to get the introduction/day 1 up. Look for it this weekend! :classic:

Okay, so just to clarify, I'm not in this mafia game, right? I'm sorry, I've just never been in a mafia before.

Could someone please explain to me how night actions work? Ive been trying to figure it out from past mafia games but I cant get my head around it. Thanks

Could someone please explain to me how night actions work? Ive been trying to figure it out from past mafia games but I cant get my head around it. Thanks

Night actions are only applicable to those who are explicitly told they have them in their character description. When the host says so, you send in who you would like to use your night action on. You don't want to let other people know about them.

Night actions are only applicable to those who are explicitly told they have them in their character description. When the host says so, you send in who you would like to use your night action on. You don't want to let other people know about them.

Ok thanks :classic:

Sorry I'm late, fellows! I've been a tad ill in the infirmary of late. Anyway, Aaron Stelly reporting for duty, sir!

awesomestar.jpg

~A.S.

Bonjour Messieurs, Private Talón Rames ready to serve our fatherland in the 42nd!

Excuse my for my tardiness, for I was sharpening my bayonet and lost track of time. :sweet:

At the age of 22, this is my first campaign, but I'll serve our Emperor and the Imperial army until I die.

I had to leave my poor mother and sister behind, so I hope we won't waste any time and attack those dastard redcoats!

Or those cowardly deserteurs...

Here is my Carte-de-visite, the painter's skills are outstanding, non?

tanotrooper.jpg

Au revoir!

A Message from the Staff (so as not to be confused with a simple message from me as a player)

After much delay, this game will be up tomorrow. Or else it's canceled, and we wouldn't want that, would we? :devil:

I know it's been a while, so why don't all of you post here again to just say hey and let us know you haven't died of dysentery or something during the long wait on the battlefield. :laugh:

Sir, I, private Dan Gale, have spent the past few weeks meticulously polishing my rifle, and performing other duties that will allow me to serve all the more valiantly. I anxiously await my call to active duty.

I... have spent the past few weeks meticulously polishing my rifle

There seems to be a lot of that about. Too much, perhaps - I had assumed that the Imperial Soldiers had become extinct for that very reason :look: