sok117

Favourite 2010 Minifig?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

After seeing all those stunning figures from the NYC toyfair, I decided to make a topic asking the EB community which 2010 figure they think is the best and why?

For me its definatley the new Boba Fett, he just looks so awesome with the extremly detailed helmet and cape, though he does have that sand blue, he is my favourite bpounty hunter and an awesome fig.

Now whats your favourite?

The new Boba is pretty nice. His helmet might even be overly detailed, but still, a great figure.

As for favorite, I think it's a tie between Boba and Aayla. Aayla just looks so cute and right for a minifigure. Not too detailed, very cartoony, but still wonderful printing. The head-piece lekku also work very well.

Might as well make this least favorite as well, so my least favorite would be the droid fixing up Grevious. It's like another skellie-leg droid to me, trying to make a droid out of normal parts and failing miserably. Yes, the med droid in the shuttle looks a bit non-LEGOish, but I'd rather have non-LEGOish than some blocky monstrosity.

#1 Aayla Secura

#2 General Grevious

I didn't like Boba Fett to much because his helmet was so huge. Grevious will be great for animating.

~MC

1.Boba

2.Aayla

3.grievious

I don't see whats so wrong with grievious, however people are not liking him. :look:

I've got two words for you; Cad Freakin'-Bane. Oh sorry, depending on your outlook on life that may have been three.

Cad Bane is epic in every way posable, and could beat Chuck Noris in a chin-fist battle.

My favorite new Star Wars Fig is Cad Bane if you hadn't guessed by now.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I've got two words for you; Cad Freakin'-Bane. Oh sorry, depending on your outlook on life that may have been three.

Thats two, youm succeded in hyphenating the second word. And I guess that smirk is pretty awesome, the only thing would be the printed apparatus on his face, but other then that he is pretty darn sweet.

Carbonite block. I'm not sure if it counts, but it's pure win. So much more accurate, amazingly awesome, and even has handholds so Han can stay in without a bottom.

Next would probably be Bane, Lego did awesome with him.

Boba is cool, but I don't like the Sand Blue. Aayla is cool, but too cartoonish IMHO. And Grievous doesn't even look Lego. :sick:

Mine would have to be

Cad Bane, Aalya Secura, and Boba Fett so far. :classic:

I find grievous alittle to un-Legoish for me, but I still might get the set.

CommanderFox

1. Boba

2. Bossk

3. Tie Defender Pilot

Rebel pilot and hot rebels are cool, but certainly not in top 3. Wampa - pfff - have to see him in real..

I think this is a little early as there will still be one more wave of sets late in the year, will there not??

For now I must go with Boba Fett, I love his new look. Plus he's my favorite.

I have to go with a tie between Boba Fett and Aayla Secura. :wub:

Bossk is great too, so he´s on 3rd place. I also like the carbonite block, but it´s not really a minifig IMO.

I had very high expections on the new Grievous, but unfortunately he turned out to be :sick: . :sceptic:

I might still get the set though.

I think this is a little early as there will still be one more wave of sets late in the year, will there not??

No. Besides for exclusives and specials, there are only ever two waves per year: January and Summer.

But perhaps there is some exclusive we don't yet know anything about that will have a minfigure so awesome…

But I doubt it.

Not to sound cliche, but I'm going with everyone's favorite bounty hunter: Boba Fett! The figure has such detail on it from helmet to toe. Nothing to complain about. Considerable mentions are Bariss Offee and Aayla Secura.

The exclusive white Boba Fett, no competition.

Yes! I really want that exclusive but it will sell for heaps on BL. Im annoyed..

Simple - CAD BANE !!!

Although Boba and the good General G. are in the cool department - it must go to the Chuck Norris of the Clone Wars - Cad Bane !

I'm a conformist! !! :vader:

No. Besides for exclusives and specials, there are only ever two waves per year: January and Summer.

But perhaps there is some exclusive we don't yet know anything about that will have a minfigure so awesome…

But I doubt it.

Oh, I must be thinking of January sets that come out in December.

Here's my top 3:

1. Boba Fett

2. Bossk

3. Cad Bane

I would have liked to put General Grievous in the top 3 aswell, he looks great, but I just hate it that they failed AGAIN to make him greatly poseable. The neck/head and the legs may be poseable, but his arms can only go in one direction and his second pair of arms are attached to the first pair, which makes the poseability less good than expected. I will only get him if someone does an amazing mod without customizing parts, just the use of existing parts.

Anyways, these three Bounties are my favorites in order. :classic:

Boba Fett's helmet is detailed and looks cool, I don't care about the sand blue; just replace it by sand green! Bossk has a very nicely detailed face, and is very accurate. The sand green skin is great, not very accurate following the movies but in many cases he was green, and the sand green just looks better than dark tan. It's more reptile-like.

Then finally, Cad Bane; detailed face, nice tubes, and a great new hat!

One of the reasons for Boba Fett being #1 to me, is that he's my favorite Bounty Hunter in general too.

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

I would have liked to put General Grievous in the top 3 aswell, he looks great, but I just hate it that they failed AGAIN to make him greatly poseable. The neck/head and the legs may be poseable, but his arms can only go in one direction and his second pair of arms are attached to the first pair, which makes the poseability less good than expected. I will only get him if someone does an amazing mod without customizing parts, just the use of existing parts.

I completely agree. Overall his parts look better, but he's still just good for a single pose and that's it, don't dare move him, or else. :sadnew:

I definatley can´t pick only one fig here.

Boba Fett is my no. 1 for sure.

Aayla Secura, love to have another cool Jedi.

Grievious, although he is tan :wacko:

Med. droid is an awesome addition (finally).

Han in carbonite :wub:

Boosk, a great new bounty hunter to the rest of them.