Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Are there any army cooks or medics in this game?

Gace Maetan, ready for battle sir!

I may be the youngest (16), but I'm not the weakest!

I am serving the 42nd as a drummer boy.

It figures that you would get some form of an odd job.

Hey, at least your carrying a barrel :pir-laugh: If you get scared you can get into it!

Hiya!

Oh, my! There's a bit of disorder here! This will not do! :tongue:

I'm sorry to say, but you do not request to be on the reserves list. Perhaps I should have put it up, already :blush: . I'll do that now!

Of course, Simonjedi, at this point, we don't know if there already is a reserves list, because ImperialScouts hasn't yet posted a list of all the characters and who plays them. :wink:

And that is absolutely right! Good thinking :sweet: .

It was a tough choice, but what we've got now is, well, what we've got :grin: Maybe next time, is all I can say :classic:

And Daniel Williams, uhm, I'm sorry, but that's not how it works :laugh: . I'd appreciate it if you would remove your picture as to not confuse the other players :classic:

Here is my carte-de-visites, as requested, along with a modern reproduction of it. I am not understanding the use of modern here, but I am knowing all about the reproduction as is the way of my people. :wink:

Perhaps you would have liked this game to start in mid February, then :devil: Great carte-de-visite, by the way. If anybody would like to do the same, be my guest! They're great!

Seems like we've got most people confirmed :classic:

The complete list is up! Sorry for the confusion :blush:

I cant help to point out my name is not on the role sir.

Edited by Roncanator

Apologises for my late entry,

whitefang.png

Imperial Solder, Wilson Gale, 42nd Regiment, reporting for duty, Sir!

Me and my brother, Dan will serve our country with pride and honour.

I cant help my name is not on the role sir.

You're on there... right after me. :wink:

You're on there... right after me. :wink:

ah now I see. Thanks Rick :classic:

Edited by Roncanator

Imperial Solder, Wilson Gale, 42nd Regiment, reporting for duty, Sir!

Mr Gale, for some unknown reason, your trenchcoat seems to have "Classic-Town" embossed on it, same as Rick Aellot's... Would you please care to enlighten me why that name sounds so familiar :grin:

Mr Gale, for some unknown reason, your trenchcoat seems to have "Classic-Town" embossed on it, same as Rick Aellot's... Would you please care to enlighten me why that name sounds so familiar :grin:

Oh, how observant you are!

I am always fond of "Towns" being, "Classic". Magical feeling, I supposed. :wink:

Thank you for putting me on the reserves list despite my earlier post, Good luck everyone, and I hope that I'm not needed :tongue: !

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yeah I am number one on the reserves list!!! :classic:

That is better than I had expected :grin:

Ian Des of the Provost Guard, reporting in!

iamded.jpg

As a proud member of the Provost Guard, I do so solemnly swear to bring in all traitorous deserters to face the Court Marshal! Desertion will not be tolerated in our regiment, the 42nd! Now I know morale may not be at it's highest, what with our losing streak in the battle field, but hearing rumours that the 42nd has the highest desertion rate - well it's just appalling. I earned my way into the Provost Guard, and I was assigned here for a reason. I intend to fulfil my purpose here or die trying!

Although, you know, it would be nice to not die trying. Now let's weed us out some deserters!

Is my name Alex Gerdieau, or Gierdieau, for it's different on the list than on my PM?

Let's make it the latter. Oh, dear, I'm already forgetting people's names :laugh:

Nathan Redman here ready to serve the 42nd, sir!

new_right.jpg

I'll keep our colors waving!

Hi! I'm Alain Entaine. I miss my wife. :cry_sad:

I miss your wife, too. :devil:

I am always fond of "Towns" being, "Classic". Magical feeling, I supposed. :wink:

Magick? This man speaks of witchcraft! How Grim! :look:

Magick? This man speaks of witchcraft! How Grim! :look:

Do I feel a witch hunt coming on? We have a handy court, could be fun. :sweet:

Michel, that's a lovely mustache you have there if I might say so myself. Almost as good as mine!

Those are quite nice mustaches David and Michel but take a look at my full grown beard! I have more facial hair therefore I am more dominant than you :grin:

Those are quite nice mustaches David and Michel but take a look at my full grown beard! I have more facial hair therefore I am more dominant than you :grin:

And old. :hmpf:

We're young and virile and ready for action. :grin: