Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Sign Up

WhiteFang told me there's only one way to learn... :classic: (but you're right, we need someone to watch over www.classic-town.net :grin: )

Perfect, in that case I guess you'll have no problem passing your mafia skills on to this here lubber... Good luck defending the honour of C-T to both of you :grin: In the meantime, I guess it's left to a handful of men to protect the shores of our homeland while you're away killing pirates :laugh:

My friends and I sign up for sure.

3522441539_07b27eeaa9.jpg

There are more of course, these are just my unassigned troops not with complete sets.

-martinsuper

I'll play.

I've played one game before, and won. If you don't want a nooby though, I'll understand, I'll definetaly watch this game though, it looks fun.

Sounds great! I'll sign up!

I've tried before, but newer got to participate in a mafia game so far. One thing is for sure, it's fun to watch them. :classic:

Edited by filip skywalker

I'd love to play, I've been out of games since MOTEE and it'd be nice to get back in action!

:sweet:

~A.S.

I'd love to play, I've been out of games since MOTEE and it'd be nice to get back in action!

:sweet:

~A.S.

So you don't have time to play Cyberpunk, but you have time to play this? That's funny... :sceptic:

So you don't have time to play Cyberpunk, but you have time to play this? That's funny... :sceptic:

I just finished most of my work today, and got a new plan to help me sort it all out into easy-to-do chunks. I was going to post again in the Cyberpunk topic, but I thought it might seem silly, like I was getting all chopping-and-changing.

I'll go and post there now, seeing as it seems I should explain myself :sweet:

~A.S.

p1010446.jpg

Receiving their new and vibrant uniforms, Shakos, backpacks, and muskets, the newly enlisted soldiers begin forming a line. As they marched out of the city, shouts of "Go get 'em 42nd!" and "Give no mercy to the enemy!" rang through as families said good bye to the soldiers. Off to training they went and soon found themselves in conflict...

Thank you for all your interest in signing up! I expected this to last more than a couple days. You guys managed to ruin that :laugh: .

And, oh, my! We've reached over 50 people! Not to worry, those even past the mark will get a chance :classic:

With that in mind, since there are so many people, more than half of you may not get chosen, but please don't let this discourage you!

Follow along, learn how to play, get involved, do it!

Imperial Soldier's Mafia starts in a week!