5150 Lego

Any Formula 1 racing fans out there?

The Sauber team is going to be a force on the track. Kob. was very impressive racing in Glocks place for the last few races in 09'.

As for Renault, i'm thinking your right KimT, Grosjean will more than likely take the second seat. At least he deserves to.

As for Renault, i'm thinking your right KimT, Grosjean will more than likely take the second seat. At least he deserves to.

Yeah me too.

He and Picquet never had a chance to prove their worth as Renault fitted them with crappy cars.

News:

Jaime Algersuari gets the second seat at STR

Jose Maria Lopez to drive for the new USF1 team. - whoever he is and whatever they are :laugh:

(sorry, not meant to offend any USF1 fans - it's just that we've only seen a company logo from them since they declared themselves an F1 team and the first race is getting closer now)

Some Ferrari F10 pics and news: here.

Thanks.

I usually vist planetf1.com & autosport.com for news.

Meow :wub:

Driver found for 2nd seat at Renault:

V Petrov... whoever he is :laugh:

The new (old) Renault colours are great.

post-101-1265143319.jpg

Meow :wub:

Driver found for 2nd seat at Renault:

The new (old) Renault colours are great.

Those are some nice colors, almost like a tiger.

The cars are getting so aerodynamic, it's just silly. But nothing beats F1.

Those are some nice colors, almost like a tiger.

Yup.

Good old Renault colours as should be :wub:

Now get that season started already.

I'm done waiting...

Karun Chandhok confirmed as driver for HRT (the new Campos Meta Team).

They've also shown their racer and they're confident they'll be the best newcomer this season.

We'll see about that very soon.

Not long until the first race of the season.

Is anyone a Kimi Raikkonen fan? I'm a huge WRC fan and he is participating in WRC for the full 2010 season and not racing F1 at all. As much as I love Rally, if I was an F1 driver I don't think I'd give that up.

and Go Renault!

I hear he's got money problems, so he might actually not start at all...

Nice colours tho :tongue:

I hear he's got money problems, so he might actually not start at all...

Nice colours tho :tongue:

Oh he will.

And it seems that Renault is going the same way Ferrari did when they added "Fiat" to the front of their cars.

Renault will add "Lada" now.

Loads of Eastern European money flushing into F1 it seems.

USF1 is dead for now - they hope to return and join the lineup in 2011 though :laugh:

As if, they've blown their chance and a lot of other teams are ready to join.

Ahh, the 2010' season has officaly started! should be very interesting. My boy Hami qualified 4th, right behind the Ferrari's and that brat from red bull. Lets go Lew-is, lets go! :thumbup:

I have to say, i'm surprised to see Rosberg qualify in front of Shumi. Sure would be funny if he out performed the 7 time world champion through out the intire season! :tongue:

Lets go Lew-is, lets go! :thumbup:

Problem is, once the upper wing of the diffuser gets removed in Australia, the McLarens will become considerately slower -- and Ferrari are off to a flying start, obviously! Mercedes GP will only get better in time, and so will Red Bull... In any case, it was a great start to an awesome new season - and seeing all those new cars, teams and drivers out there I felt like I hadn't been watching F1 for 15 years or something!

Problem is, once the upper wing of the diffuser gets removed in Australia, the McLarens will become considerately slower -- and Ferrari are off to a flying start, obviously! Mercedes GP will only get better in time, and so will Red Bull... In any case, it was a great start to an awesome new season - and seeing all those new cars, teams and drivers out there I felt like I hadn't been watching F1 for 15 years or something!

There's no confirmation that McLaren or any other team will indeed have to change rear diffusers come the next GP. ANd even if they do, McLaren are already prepared for this. They even brought different rear wings in the event the FIA found there double decker diffuser illegal.

What happened to Hamilton today?

He missed out on Q3 :laugh:

Up 'till now he's been better that Button :sceptic:

Anyways, I'm glad to have Renault (Kubica) among the top 10 grid, but I am also dissapointed with Petrov's work today.

Having one in the top 10 and the other as number 18 just isn't good enough.

Boo! I say "BOO!" - get your act together Petrov, you were fast enough in the practice sessions.

Bravo Vettel and Webber - RBR rocks!

Let's see what Ferrari will do tomorrow, if and when the RBR doesn't have a technical glitch like in Bahrain. :tongue:

Big smile where I am :grin:

A shame that Vettel had to skip winning in such a manner and also a shame that Webber's race didn't pay off.

The championship is still very open in my opinion.

Hopefully Petrov will improve soon, he's doing all right, but gosh is he a rookie when it comes to racing :sceptic:

Missed the race today, just like I missed yesterday's rout of Aston Villa :sceptic:

I guess I'll download both of these some time later next week and check out what all the fuss is about. A friend of mine (huge F1 fan, Ferrari & Massa fan) has been dissing (to say the least!) Lewis all day long, so I'm really curious to see what he's been involved in this time. I hear he's not too happy with the team's tactical decisions though, which I can pretty much understand.

Only thing I find very weird is that the Red Bulls keep having trouble finishing. It's the second race out of two in which Vettel should have been the winner, or at least up there on the podium, yet his car ends up blowing it all.

I never thought i could dislike the redbull team more than i already did... Then i watched the race. :sceptic:

Webber, what the hell man?? :angry:

And as ussual, redbull is plagued with mechanical failures. Doesn't matter how well you drive, or how good your car is, if it can't make it to the finish, then its no better than the new teams being ten seconds off the pase.

A friend of mine (huge F1 fan, Ferrari & Massa fan) has been dissing (to say the least!) Lewis all day long, so I'm really curious to see what he's been involved in this time. I hear he's not too happy with the team's tactical decisions though, which I can pretty much understand.

Aparently Hamiltion never wanted to pit for tires on the second go around. His times reflected that he was doing just fine on the tires he had, but his team decided to bring him in. His fustrastion comes from his compeditors going just fine on one set of tires (not including the intermediate wets) the whole race. He probbly could have had a podiem finish had he not stopped.

Now having said that, he should have never, and i meannever gone on the radio and bashed the teams decision to bring him in. Hamiltion my frined, you should know better than that! :angry: Very disapointed in you.

Though he did run a fantastic race. Worked his way up the field and made some great passes keeping the race interesting.

Congrats to Button. Well done! Good to see both Mclarens score some points.

Edited by 5150 Lego

Unsurprisingly, the rain sure made for some interesting qualifying sessions. Nice to see the starting grid mixed up, should make for a great race. Hopefully the rain doesn't prevent a full race like last year.

Enteresting qualifing sesion indeed. I really don't get why they insist on starting these races in malasia so late, knowing there's more than a 75% chance of heavy rain. While it does make for an interesting race, it also poses a certain saftey issue for the drivers as well.

I really don't get why they insist on starting these races in malasia so late...

So more Europeans can watch the race live on TV. More money for Bernie.

Same reason they start later here in Aus. Absolutely stupid, i agree. Last week's race got very dark as dusk came.