Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Three

Ok....

There's an evil cult here trying to ressurect the demons (Huh? If demons arn't alive, how do they die?)

and take over the world blah blah. Seems typical. At least Siegfried (Strange, I saw a movie with you in it once. :tongue: ) can talk. :classic:

So.. I guess this means there are cultists among us? :look: Do we have to do a vote now to see who we think are cultists?

johnson.jpg

"Don't be silly. There are no cultists among us. MOTEE tours did extensive background checks on all of you... Ooops... :blush: Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Well I'm going with moving the statues into a North, East, South, and West facing position. We should choose one and face it north, then go clockwise around the room moving the statues east, south, and west. Perhaps start with the one in the north-west corner of the room? How does this sound to the rest of the group?

*Good idea, but the only statue that turns is the fourth statue that you just placed.*

*You're so observant. :hmpf:*

What? At noting and/ or asking if the safe was modern enough to hold, and if it had a letter or number combonation? I don't remember everything, I'm older even than I look, you know...

*Christ. The wall you almost knocked down by pulling the lever. You stopped because the lever got stuck. :hmpf: Stepping on tiles prevent the wall from falling? No, you idiot, stepping on the tiles opened the tile that was covering the safe, you block of wood!*

:hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

Knock it off. I didn't know, alright, there's a lot of loose tiles here, hard to keep track of them all. If I see one more :hmpf: out of you, I'll go Vietnam on your megablocks, if it's possible to physically hurt a voice.

I'd put another face here, but there's only so many :hmpf: an old sailor can do.

"blah blah blah ghost stories my"

*It seems the letter has been ripped...*

Hmph. I don't believe in this sort of stuff, but the rest of you want to go sacrificing each other in that room to the right, be my guest. I'm going to sit back down and wait for the eclipse to come. Patiently.

Oh my, this is a frightening complication! Now there are insane cultists trying to awaken these monstrous statues, releasing foul demonic demilords from beyond the seven pits of hell!!!?? *Crescendo*

Oh, this is awful. I came into this not believing in ghosts, and now we're all gonna die here eaten by fiends from the underworld. :cry_sad:

Wait, what was that about the swords....? Ripley Ripped? Oh, great.

Well atleast we know that silver saves the soul :sadnew:

In my rant, I forgot to add that maybe putting together all of the notes we've gotten together will add on to what this note said...

WAIT! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! DON'T PANIC!

Um, you'd probably panic less if I yelled less, huh? :blush:

Ok, so this is simple! SIMPLE! If the cultists are here to collect items, spill blood and free the demons, all we have to do is stop solving puzzles and finding things. If we don't find things, they can't use them! :sweet:

Tsch... if only people thought as clearly and intelligently as I do. :hmpf:

Now, I suggest you all take out your towels, find a nice comfy spot and sit out this full moon nonsense without trouble. What? You people didn't bring towels? Oh dear, I'm traveling with amateurs. :sceptic:

A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker traveler can have . . . any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

To think that you people would go anywhere without one... maybe you deserve to have demons eat your soul, or whatever it is they do.

Ok, so this is simple! SIMPLE! If the cultists are here to collect items, spill blood and free the demons, all we have to do is stop solving puzzles and finding things. If we don't find things, they can't use them! :sweet:

*Above Sheldon's head the skeleton of Vaccuus shook lightly. A drop of blood fell from Vaccuus's demon beak and landed on Sheldon's lapel. Nobody noticed the shaking or the drop of blood as Johnson Willoughby announced the eclipse was about to start and moved everyone from the Grand Chamber to the courtyard...*