On a scale of 1 to 5  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Or a junior TLG set designer. I assume the senior designers arrive by helicopter and limo. :tongue:

If I had to guess they arrive by a big fire truck

Just bought two of these sets today. I like the look of it but am not happy with the colour of the doors. On both sets the left doors are creamy in colour and the right doors are off white. I thought LEGO was fixing the colour problems. :angry:

Just bought two of these sets today. I like the look of it but am not happy with the colour of the doors. On both sets the left doors are creamy in colour and the right doors are off white. I thought LEGO was fixing the colour problems. :angry:

Which country/store did you buy your sets in? Both my 3177 doors are the same shade of white. I would like to get a few more during the Toys'R'Us 20% off sale on City sets and I can't find any 3177s on their shelves. :cry_sad:

I read the review a second time and the new replies. And have arrived at the conclusion that I am starting to like the car :oh3:

Yes its growing on me, haven't purchased it yet but when I do, I will have to make a bunch in different colors.

:look:

I read the review a second time and the new replies. And have arrived at the conclusion that I am starting to like the car :oh3:

Yes its growing on me, haven't purchased it yet but when I do, I will have to make a bunch in different colors.

:look:

I already have 4 copies. And reading this review.... still makes me want to buy more.

I must resist and make way for the 10211...

Thanks for the review! :thumbup:

The design of the car is average, but I think it's great to have sets this small, they're practically only a little more than an impulse set but at least there is something to build.

I just picked up this set today at TRU with a nice 20% off. Also got 7567 (they only had 1!)

This is definately a great set to add for a city layout. It's nice to see the car base included in a set again. The last time it appeared was in 4513 and the re-releases of 10036 and 10059 (2003-04).

I am overall happy with it. I think it looks like at Smart, and the new minifig is a must have.

This set is a multiple-buy set for sure. That means when a purchase is made, this will be thown in as well because you can never have enough vehicles! :tongue:

I just picked up this set today at TRU with a nice 20% off. Also got 7567 (they only had 1!)

This is definately a great set to add for a city layout. It's nice to see the car base included in a set again. The last time it appeared was in 4513 and the re-releases of 10036 and 10059 (2003-04).

I am overall happy with it. I think it looks like at Smart, and the new minifig is a must have.

This set is a multiple-buy set for sure. That means when a purchase is made, this will be thown in as well because you can never have enough vehicles! :tongue:

Which TRU was that? I went to two different ones in the GTA and they didn't have the 3177 in stock. :cry_sad:

Which TRU was that? I went to two different ones in the GTA and they didn't have the 3177 in stock. :cry_sad:

It's in Mississauga. Hurontario St. & Eglinton Ave. There were 5 or 6 more left when I was there.

Also had the Repair truck as well.

Which ones were you at?