Sign in to follow this  
martinsuper

Unassigned House / Officer House

4284263509_b134ef95dc.jpg

4284263511_f8626f65cc.jpg

4284263521_a7f7bcec28.jpg

4284263519_5c63b552ed.jpg

4284263515_51ca634710.jpg

So my general theme was to make the house look like it was built entirely of left over ship parts. I hope you all enjoy.

-martinsuper

haha! I like it! :pir_laugh2: very small and strange house.. But It looks nice and comfy :pir-laugh: Good job!

Very interesting house. I suppose in those hard times, that would definataly be a viable option.

very clever!

Wouldn't a floating hulk-house be even cheaper? Anyway, I think this is a lot more interesting to build :pir-classic:

You did a nice job here, the ship attaches very well to the house and the colours are also nice.

Good work!

Great house, I love how it looks like it was build from an old ship, and the shako of the officer is pretty cool looking too. Good job!

So I beat you to it eh?

Nice one.

I like how you can take of the roof and have it modular. I also like how you extended the hull to loose the flatside ( I tried this in my Pillage entry, pirate pancakes)

I don's quite get the two masts though, are they chimneys? or masts coming through the bottom of the ship?

Wouldn't your build look better if you put the walls one stud (or half a stud) further underneath the hull?

cheers stanley

So I beat you to it eh?

Nice one.

I like how you can take of the roof and have it modular. I also like how you extended the hull to loose the flatside ( I tried this in my Pillage entry, pirate pancakes)

I don's quite get the two masts though, are they chimneys? or masts coming through the bottom of the ship?

Wouldn't your build look better if you put the walls one stud (or half a stud) further underneath the hull?

cheers stanley

Those are meant to be Chimneys, if you look inside, there is a wood stove. I can't show it too well with those pics I took. I appreciate the feedback, but it really doesn't matter because I've been told it will not be accepted in the community build.

So much for trying to take part, eh? I guess it's back to the drawing board, but honestly I'm more discouraged than motivated.

-martinsuper

not accepted? Well it doesn't fit on a 16*16 plate so that would be a good reason...

Although I posted how much I wanted to be included, it's only virtual so it's not that big a deal.

The idea of your house is good. So, let's build on that as a regular moc. Keep it up!

stanley

So much for trying to take part, eh? I guess it's back to the drawing board, but honestly I'm more discouraged than motivated.

-martinsuper

I'm sorry that your discouraged but rules are rules :pir-sceptic:

If you can scale it down to 16x16 we'll let you in.

Edited by Ratshot

That is great. I like how you used tires for the officers hat and I like the idea of the whole them. Out scheme the schemer. Can't have enough money to buy a house so get creative and make a house. Really well done. :pir-classic:

I'm sorry that your discouraged but rules are rules :pir-sceptic:

If you can scale it down to 16x16 we'll let you in.

I'm already building another one or five.

-martinsuper