Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

An Update - Event '06

Hi, I'm fairly new to Eurobricks but would love to come and meet everyone and be a part of the event. I live about 3 hours away by road. I couldn't do sunday as I teach Jujitsu and Kickboxing and I'm not keen on spending money on accomodation but I'd love to be a part of either the Friday or Saturday meets.

I'll follow this thread and see what happens / what plans are made etc. Hopefully I'll be a Eurobricks Citizen by April anyway.

The event is open to all captaintau !!!!

So save your saturday, since we we all be arriving on friday !! Saturday is a whole day !!!!

Making plans is not really a problem !!! Just add us to your calendar hehe !!!! So see you there !!!

Yoda

birdie100: That sounds great if you could sort it for us! When you get any more details if you could just let us know, that would be brilliant!

captaintau: When it gets closer to the event we can work out where to meet you either day. It's great that you want to come, the more members the merrier! :wink:

Jon.

how 'bout an EB badge or anything?

Yeah or how about that torso sticker for our EB fig from the last Event? Huh - DoubleT.

This is almost like a cult. Come once and you get the fig.

Come twice and you get the torso sticker.

Come a third time and get the minifig laptop.

KimT

:$ Just got the final word from whom that i should get the stickers.... And i cant get them.. So can any one make stickers? :happy:

Well guys i might be able to make the event this year but dont worry about any rooms being booked for me as ill take care of that myself.

Ill keep you all posted on if i can make it.

I would glad to see you vader :biggrin:

Kim, Morten maybe Ras and others, I was thiking that we might meet in Copenhagen, and all fly in the same aircraft?

I would glad to see you vader :biggrin:

Kim, Morten maybe Ras and others, I was thiking that we might meet in Copenhagen, and all fly in the same aircraft?

That would be a great idea

KimT

We're going to travel around South England the entire week by rental car..

Will you require a parking space at the B&B then Hobbes? As we will have to reserve one, I'll email them now and ask anyway.

Jon.

Message to everyone involved in the event and all those who wish to come:

In order to organise and book rooms, tickets and badges we need to have everyone who wants to come signed up within the next few weeks. Let's say by the 26th Feb, which should give people enough time to say they are coming.

This will just help when we come to organise rooms etc.. so we have a definite list of who will be there. So please try to sign up if you can come.

Jon.

OK, how do we "sign up"? Just say here that we want to go? In that case, I'd like to sign up. And Mrs Tau

Will you require a parking space at the B&B then Hobbes? As we will have to reserve one, I'll email them now and ask anyway.

Jon.

Yes, please.

OK, how do we "sign up"? Just say here that we want to go? In that case, I'd like to sign up. And Mrs Tau

Yeah, anyobody who wishes to come only needs to post here saying so. I have added you to the list captaintau, great to see another member coming!

Jon.

EDIT - Hobbes: That parking space is now reserved for you!

Ok Id like to come but I can confirm until closer to the date but I only live 1.5 hours drive away so I would only come for the Saturday

I live about the same distance away as IckelPete, so if i can find a mate to go with, i might see you guys there on the Saturday. But if i did go, do you know how much it would cost? (I'm 14, if that makes any odds on it).

Thx. Does it cost anything extra?

No :wink:

JoeMI6 and Ickelpete: It would be great if you could meet us there. Unfortunately you will have to buy your own single day tickets as we are getting weekend passes.

Jon.

Thx. Does it cost anything extra?

No :wink:

JoeMI6 and Ickelpete: It would be great if you could meet us there. Unfortunately you will have to buy your own single day tickets as we are getting weekend passes.

Jon.

do we have to send you any money, jon?

Once we get final numbers for the whole weekend I will need to send the money for the 2 day passes. Again, when we are ready to order the badges you will need to send me the money as well. But for the B&B we don't have to pay until we leave so that can be done easily.

I'll let everyone know the costs etc. when we have the final number of people on the dealine of 26th February.

Jon.

Yep, I can make it (with family in tow).

You can usually find me there on Mondays during school time (when its open) with my sprogs that are too young for school.

Should have renewed season tickets by then.

Just have to keep remembering to check this site.

Jof