Sign in to follow this  
God Iron

HERO - Fan Story Thread

Ok guys here it is finally!

It's looking like the story for HERO Factory is going to be a bit... sh*t so we'll make our own story right?

My first proposal is that we change the name to HERO.

Also I was thinking each member could get their own character to do pretty much what they want with it so list:

Preston Stormer - Darkness Falls

William Blaze - Shaddowcroc

Natalie Breez - ???

Jimi Stringer - God Iron

Duncan Bulk - ???

Mark Surge - Toatali

Xplode - Bfahome

Corroder - BioHero

Thunder - Mesonak

Meltdown - Disturbia

Von Nebula - ???

Rotor - Steel Dragon

If anyone has any suggestions, wants dibs, begin the story or has a suggestions just post away. Also if any senior members want to take over the show, go for it. If you don't like anything about the story, just say. We will just have to reach a comprimise. This is our story after all.

I'll begin

On a dark planet hanging on the edge of a black hole, ancient ruins of a once great empire chock in pollution of a toxic wasteland. Savage creatures roam the wastes under watch by shadowy figures. In the middle of a past metropolis in a colossal factory something has switched on. HERO Factory is online.

Edited by God Iron

It's looking like the story for HERO Factory is going to be a bit... sh*t so we'll make our own story right?

We've only had a little non-english blurb about it. Not much to go by. Imagine if the summary of BIONICLE 2001 was "Six robotic heroes must collect powerful faces as they travel on an epic quest to rid their island of dangerous animals."

Jimi Stringer - Pencoin

[…]

Dibs on Jimi Stringer of course.

Eh? It looks like Pencoin already called it. Oh wait he got banned, disregard that. :)

But whatever, dibsing XPlode.

Edited by Bfahome

Hahah, cool. I was gonna make a topic, but I got too afraid that I'd be shooed out . . .

Anyway, that's an interesting story idea, but the black hole part seems a bit . . . implausible. But that's just my opinion.

(And I was thinking maybe we should try to connect this to BIONICLE a bit, but again, that's just my idea . . . )

If no one minds, I'd like to call dibs on William Blaze/Furno . . .

I think this could work out. I think Duncan Bulk looks like he could be interesting, so I guess I'll call dibs on him :)

no humans in this story right?

I don't think there are humans in herO Factory either, they just look like time-traveling robot superheroes. Plus, I don't see what's wrong with humans. We -do- live on a planet inhabited by them right? So unless you're a misanthropist you really can't complain about the fact that a Lego line has characters with humans in it :<

~ck

I don't think there are humans in herO Factory either, they just look like time-traveling robot superheroes. Plus, I don't see what's wrong with humans. We -do- live on a planet inhabited by them right? So unless you're a misanthropist you really can't complain about the fact that a Lego line has characters with humans in it :<

~ck

I'm not complaining about humans in hero factory I'm just asking if they are any in here since the story takes place in the darkest reaches of space near a black hole. this story is supposed to be different than hero factory right, otherwise there no point to making our own.

dibs on Mark Surge, but, when do we start, when everyone has been dibed??

I think that makes sense.

Someone should make a new topic for the actual story, once all the spots are full.

I decided to update the list, since God Iron hasn't:

Preston Stormer – Darkness Falls

William Blaze - ShaddowCroc

Natalie Breez - ???

Jimi Stringer – God Iron

Duncan Bulk – ???

Mark Surge - toatali

Xplode - Bfahome

Corroder – BioHero

Thunder - ???

Meltdown - Disturbia

Von Nebula – ultra hamster

Rotor – Steel Dragon

BIOHERO

An RPG, guys, really?

Eh, do whatever you want.

Edited by Zip

I like how there's been not much added or idea of what's going to happen.

Sarcasm? Or I'm just terrible at gauging tone over the interwebs. :tongue:

Is God Iron still on board with this? Because I've run stuff like this on other sites before, so I could take over.