Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Conclusion

It says that Tiny Pies R Us blocked me. Blocked me from doing what exactly?

My thief was right that there was one cop scum. Big Cam was the one that I guessed it was.

Also, I know my character is talkative but I don't think he'd be that stupid to go blab off. :tongue:

Looking forward to your participation in the upcoming mafia game, and hope you will get selected. :classic:

Thanks! :sweet:

It says that Tiny Pies R Us blocked me. Blocked me from doing what exactly?

It means "Blocked you from doing nothing"...

Generally, a blocker's job is to block whoever, is suspected of having a night action in early stages. If there is any real blocking involved, the host will present it in the day results. That's normally the case, and the blocker will be able to derive clues from there...

Since you don't have any abilities, the results is nil.

All I have to say is to all the people who kept yelling at us saying your making a big mistake I'm telling you I'm a townie.

So many times I just wanted to yell out, "I KNOW, I want you dead" But I couldn't.

I must say for my first game, this went pretty smooth, I owe Shadows for helping me out and coordinating our kills. I think we owe the town a great thanks as they killed themselves, it was great.

I must say Bob, it was pretty weak how you outed almost all of us in pictures. But we scum prevailed!

I must say Bob, it was pretty weak how you outed almost all of us in pictures. But we scum prevailed!

Only on the last day did that happen. And it's customary to do this- I know TinyP, Dragonator, and Hickley did it in their games. They usually mixed the latecomers of people with and without night actions, but mostly the former.

Only on the last day did that happen. And it's customary to do this- I know TinyP, Dragonator, and Hickley did it in their games. They usually mixed the latecomers of people with and without night actions, but mostly the former.

And it's not like anything could have saved the town at that time anyway :tongue:

Non-sense! You did it so well that on day four I thought you were scum, and on day 5,when I knew who some of the scum were, you did exactly what the other scum were doing :tongue:!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And it's not like anything could have saved the town at that time anyway :tongue:

C'mon, I don't know how much more of this I can take... :tongue:

I forgot to say earlier how greatfull I am to Shadows. On day 5 after I had voted for Quarryman, I was terrified that he would betray me, and get Big Cam to come and kill me in the night. I mean, he knew I was the neutral killer, and his men were bound to win next day (they had a blocker who could stop Ricey from killing one of their crew) he no longer needed me, and if I were in his place I would just off me, and take a solid mafia win without sharing it avec moi :grin:

It's good that Shadows still has a sense of honor :wink: despite being a lawless no good scum. I was originally going to kill Ricecracker, but then when he sent me the list of stuff he had planned I knew I could trust him :laugh: so then I killed the mailman(like a dog :pir-tongue: ) as per his plan.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

I give the townies most of the scum, and yet they still vote you off for something so silly!

Great game everyone, sorry I'm a bit late to the party. This has to be one of the fastest games we've had, and certainly a record for the scum. I'm glad I was converted there. :grin:

I am going to read through the rest of this thread before making any further comments, but I would just like to take this moment to congratulate Bob the Construction Man on the award of a Mafia Appreciation tag, very well deserved in my opinion. Wear it proudly, and keep up your great contributions. :sweet:

Heh i was just looking at my death and realized 8 townies voted for me 1 serial killer and 2 scum. Kind of makes you think what were the scum thinking besides them laughing their *** off.

Heh i was just looking at my death and realized 8 townies voted for me 1 serial killer and 2 scum. Kind of makes you think what were the scum thinking besides them laughing their *** off.

The game did go in our favor the entire time, it was pretty sweet.

Congrats, Bob! Hopefully you'll join up in more Mafia games in the future. :thumbup:

I am going to read through the rest of this thread before making any further comments, but I would just like to take this moment to congratulate Bob the Construction Man on the award of a Mafia Appreciation tag, very well deserved in my opinion. Wear it proudly, and keep up your great contributions. :sweet:
Congrats, Bob! Hopefully you'll join up in more Mafia games in the future. :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm actually thinking about taking a little break from games for now, if I get into ImperialScouts Mafia Game, then that'll be my last game for awhile.

Thanks! I'm actually thinking about taking a little break from games for now, if I get into ImperialScouts Mafia Game, then that'll be my last game for awhile.

Did Darth Legolis bail on you? it seemed like you did everything for the game.

Legois's camera broke, so Bob did the day threads. :wink: I'd imagine Legois was still doing some behind the scenes work.

Did Darth Legolis bail on you? it seemed like you did everything for the game.
Legois's camera broke, so Bob did the day threads. :wink: I'd imagine Legois was still doing some behind the scenes work.

Millacol is right, I handled most of the behind the scenes stuff, I did the bios. :wink: (Bob did a rough draft i re-did them among other behind the scenes stuff)

Anyway once again thanks for playing everyone. :sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Brickme and I have organized a little surprise for the governor. :devil: It's an import time in their after-lives. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

OK It's been long enough and here's the big reveal

susan webb/brickme marries the hot alfred winder/JCC1004 in the afterlife. :happy: Yes I am also retiring as a dancer to become my husband's assistant. Thank you all for this wonderful time in the afterlife. Of course you are all invited to the wedding.

Despite the flagrant illegality of necromancy within the town limits of Stapleton, I have resurrected myself as a poltergeist in order to wreak havoc upon my scummy brother John :tongue:

Despite the flagrant illegality of necromancy within the town limits of Stapleton, I have resurrected myself as a poltergeist in order to wreak havoc upon my scummy brother John :tongue:

:laugh: I did it all for you.

Seriously, that was part of my character, they threatened to kill you unless I joined them.