Sign in to follow this  
sok117

The final duel

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Well I had some free time today so I decided to watch Star Wars Episode III, while watching I got into my lego and decided to make A quick Mustafar Duel vignette, And so here it is.

final_duel.jpg

img_0386.jpg

(sorry for the blurriness, my camera couldn't focus)

img_0390.jpg

some simple snot techniques that have been floating around the internet

img_0385.jpg

I cheated a bit on the bottom, but my dark bley pieces are really scarce.

anyway comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

Hello!

It's a quick but very nice creation! Those big flame pieces are really valuable additions to the parts catalogue and every fire scene of course. :classic: I also like the brick-built lava you created with the many shades of red and yellow colours. This looks very cool hot! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Very nicely done! The only iff that I have is that obi is more on a slope than a platform.

Nice vig but the ground should have more of a slope. Your snotting looks nice!

Wow, this is really well done. It brought me back to that exact scene. A very sad scene that really ended that movie well.

Superb job!

Thanks for the comments, I guess It is more of a slope in the movie but I just didn't have the pieces. I'll get to work on improving it.

Excellent recreation of that famous scene in ROTS, just before the big P comes and gets him. :vader:

Love the lava and fire design you have done 'Sok117' - overall fantastic !!!! :sweet:

Nice vignette of an iconic scene from the prequels !

Now all we need is for someone to review the Ultimate Lightsabre Duel set (7257) so we can give this Mustaphar vignette some company.....!

If 7257 still hasn't been reviewed by the time I've finished building the UCS Millenium Falcon (which is taking me forever due to lack of time), I'll get on to it.

Cheers,

Dr. D.

Thanks for the comments, I guess It is more of a slope in the movie but I just didn't have the pieces. I'll get to work on improving it.

Even though, the angle of your pictures really sells the shot, I personally don't think it's necessary.

One of the most frequent scenes to make a vignette of, I`d guess, but you did very well here. Great SNOT-lava and I really like how Anakin seems to try and creep towards Obi-Wan.