Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

Prohibition Mafia Confirmation & Discussion

Heh, a suicide is actually a fitting ending for my out-of-reigns character. :wink:

Now I'll fall back to the "audience" to see how you can manage without me. :tongue:

Just kidding, I trust you'll do just fine. Go townies!

I seem to be rather dead. To bad, we were doing badly anyway.

Will this be the first Mafia where we don't kill 1 scum? :tongue:

Just as a general note, I will be leaving very shortly on a short trip which I will get back from on Sunday, so just over 2 days. Thus unless the day moves very quickly I shall be back for voting etc, just thought I should let you all know. :classic:

Wild day! I don't know how it turned out yet, just that that's the most fun I've had in this game. :thumbup:

Agreed! :thumbup:

Damn Jimbee can't count. :laugh:

Wild day! I don't know how it turned out yet, just that that's the most fun I've had in this game. :thumbup:

It's not as fun when you're on the losing side for the day. :sceptic: I tried my best, but I guess I'm still a padawan in the ways of these games, so I was unsuccessful.

And jeez JimBee, I thought everyone learned to count to eight in Kindergarten or first grade. :laugh:

It's not as fun when you're on the losing side for the day. :sceptic: I tried my best, but I guess I'm still a padawan in the ways of these games, so I was unsuccessful.

And jeez JimBee, I thought everyone learned to count to eight in Kindergarten or first grade. :laugh:

I still need to take off my shoes to count past 10. :tongue:

What did I tell you? :hmpf: Get ready for the conclusion. I truly hope you with night actions may be able to turn this around.

I moved the game posts to the game day where they belong.

Did mine really have much to do with the game in character? I didn't think it did, but I guess it's your judgement.

Can't wait for this conclusion :sceptic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

You never know. I am allowing night actions, maybe the townies will come through afterall.

Or, maybe not.

Did mine really have much to do with the game in character? I didn't think it did, but I guess it's your judgement.

No, but the post you were replying to was, so I wanted to keep them together. Always a tough call.

The Conclusion is now up, so I suppose this can now be locked.

All discussion goes there, now.