michaelozzie

MOC: Vossloh GD1700 switcher

traintech1.jpg

Here are some images of my latest moc. This was originally going to be made in the SNBC livery of the Belgian railways. But i instead went with a colour scheme to match the lego Cargo Transport theme, in the green and white.

066.jpg

072.jpg

071.jpg

069.jpg

Nice. The way you've done the steps is a very good idea I haven't seen anywhere else.

It doesn't look motorised, though.

Very nice MOC 'Michaelozzie' ! :sweet:

Is this an electric or diesel/electric switcher ?

I too like the steps on the sides of the train, as well as the colour selection - very nice indeed ! :grin::sweet:

The color scheme is really nice. I like that you made the steps yellow.

The way you've done the steps is a very good idea I haven't seen anywhere else.

The step design is used by TLG on the orange truck in 7686.

Nice MOC!

I like the overall shape and the colour scheme. I particularly like the way you've used the green and white slopes in order to have this very nice pattern on the sides.

Good one!

:thumbup:

Excellent switcher M. I really like the color scheme, and the way you created the diagonal shift between green and white looks fantastic adding to the quality of the train. Combined with the flat/square look of the engine by use of the tiles, and the little accent of yellow, you've created a really nice switcher. Oh, and nice job on the railing as well. I would really love to see LEGO offer a few single engines like this. Great job!

I've front-paged this creation, but you should resize your images to site standards which are no larger than 800x600. -But thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

I like this. It is a nice design and colour scheme. :thumbup:

A typical european switcher look indeed.

My only suggestion is to put in some more details, I think it's just a little bit too many smooth square surfaces.

You could use some SNOT:ed parts, doors, "ladders" (4175) or tiles w bottom groove (2412b) or......or....

:sceptic:

A great job on this train. A nice choice for colours as well as some nice styling, going from 5 wide to 4 then 6, just the kind of thing I would like to have a crack at.

Cheers :thumbup:

Nice engine. I like the colour scheme; the diagonals are a nice touch and the yellow steps a nice accent.

The step design is used by TLG on the orange truck in 7686.

I did a similar thing on my Baldwin:

3341351340_2546aabfbb_m.jpg

Fantastic. Very clean lines with just enough detail. I like the grills which are flush with the body work as well as the slope bricks which create the diagonal white/green split. I also like the slightly narrower sections just before the cab. It makes the shape a lot more interesting. I would really like to see you make some wagons for this!

:wub: Lovely Train michaelozzie!

I really like the railing on the side and the little ladders. :thumbup:

The train colour scheme is very nice. :thumbup:

Great job on this train, looking forward to seeing more!

CommanderFox

Very nice MOC 'Michaelozzie' ! :sweet:

Is this an electric or diesel/electric switcher ?

I too like the steps on the sides of the train, as well as the colour selection - very nice indeed ! :grin::sweet:

This is a diesel switcher :classic:

- unnecessary quote w/ images removed by TheBrickster

I remember that old LEGO cargo train. Your train looks almost similar to it.

traintech1.jpg

Here are some images of my latest moc. This was originally going to be made in the SNBC livery of the Belgian railways. But i instead went with a colour scheme to match the lego Cargo Transport theme, in the green and white.

066.jpg

072.jpg

071.jpg

069.jpg

Wah! Good job! Very nice locomotive. The color is so matched. You can make it in good effect by slope and parts only, no need to use the decal. It is not ease to make this 7 X wide locomotive and in smooth surface.

That's a mighty fine MOC michaelozzie! The white with green colour works very well.

There are also a lot of details on her, great job! :thumbup: