Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Two

Players only, please!

100_0356-1-7-2.jpg

It was nighttime in Stapleton, and sinister things were occurring.

100_0375.jpg

“Oh shoot, I can’t believe I forgot to pick up some apples at the store.”

100_0379.jpg

Lois Jackson / Striker walked the streets, but she didn’t enter the grocery store before she was encountered by someone else.

100_0380.jpg

“Hi there Lois, it’s nice to see you again.”

“Oh, uh, hi.”

“I’m sorry Lois, I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill you.”

“Awww, there goes my winning streak for Mafia Games!”

100_0381.jpg

*STAB*

100_0383.jpg

Later in the morning, the townsfolk surrounded poor Lois.

100_0384.jpg

"Hmmm.." said the Governor. "After looking into the late Lois's house, I can confirm that she was indeed a townie.

100_0385.jpg

“I have news.” Said Matthew Right / Sandy “Last night, I had myself barricaded in my office, when I heard someone attempt to break into the courthouse.”

100_0386.jpg

"This is a most interesting development." The governor started.

"Who's your friend?" someone asked.

"That would be Legois, my personal body guard."

100_0387.jpg

Then, Rhonda Falzone / Dragonator arrived in town.

"Anyone want farm fresh produce?" she asked, approaching the group.

It will take 11 votes to kill.

---

Players:

homeless.jpg

Ryan Alberts (Hobo) played by Quarryman

gas1.jpg

Jimmy Palmer (Gas Station Attendant) played by Simonjedi

bankersson.jpg

Andrew Gordon (Son of Steven & Lucy) played by Shadows

mayor.jpg

Franklin P. White (Mayor) played by Zapper Brick

chef.jpg

Martin Jackson (Chef) Played by YG-49

banker.jpg

Steven Gordon (Banker) played by The Crazy One

cop1.jpg

John Wilder (Police Officer) played by Big Cam

chefs_daughter.jpg

Mary Jackson (Daughter of Lois & Martin) played by Eskallon

cinema_worker.jpg

Robbie Willis (Cinema Owner) played by Whitefang

district_attorney.jpg

Matthew Right (District Attorney) played by Sandy

doctor.jpg

Dr. Ernie Wilkerson (Private Doctor) played by Ricecracker

bankers_wife.jpg

Lucy Gordon (Bank Assistant) played by Jim Butcher

dancer1.jpg

Sarah Wolf (Dancer) Played by TinyPiesRUs

malenurse.jpg

Roy Orborson (Nurse) played by Inconspicuous

gas2.jpg

Louis Inglston (Gas Station Attendant) played by Dannylonglegs

police_chief.jpg

Mike Johnson (Police Chief) played by Millacol88

cinemasdaughter.jpg

Leanne Willis (Cinema Worker) played by Forresto

cop2.jpg

Christopher Wilder (Police Officer) played by Hewkii9

mailman.jpg

Alfred Winder (Mail man) played by JCC1004

farmer.jpg

Rhonda Falzone (Farmer) played by Dragonator (Came in on Day Two)

Deceased:

dancer2.jpg

Susan Webb (Dancer) played by Brickme -Convicted, Day One, Townie

chefs_wife.jpg

Lois Jackson (Chef) played by Striker - Killed, Night One , Townie

Reserves:

1) Disturbia

3) Filip Skywalker

4) Ben Kenobi

5) Commander Flash

6) Nintha

7) Mission Commander

8) CallMePie

Rules:

1) The game will have two sides, the scum and the townies. The town wins when all the scum are gone, and the scum win when the townies are outnumbered.

2) There will be no voting for the first 24 hours.

3) To vote, you must follow the following format: Vote: Character/Player. To unvote, follow the format: Unvote: Character/Player

4) No metagaming.

5) If you are dead, do not post in the game threads. There are to be no ghosts.

6) No Editing. Three edits and your character will be killed.

7) No OOC Posts. Keep that in the Discussion Thread.

8) Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it is your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in me killing you. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

9) No unvoting after a conviction has been reached. (Call me a hypocrite, I know).

10) Bob and I have lives too. If we're a bit late with a day thread, then please don't freak out about it, especially since Christmas is coming up.

Anyone want farm fresh produce? :sweet:

Rhonda looks around.

:look:

Oh dear, it would appear there is a bit of a situation going on here. I have always loved this town, even though I only make the journey here from my farm once a month to sell produce, so I think I had better stay until the current problems are sorted out. I'm sure you will all appreciate another pair of hands in this battle against evil.

So yes, I'm Rhonda Falzone, a local farmer as most of you know. I hope I can be of some assistance to you all in this struggle, I would hate to see my beloved city come to ruin.

:cry_sad: Dad is mummy going to heaven now :cry_sad: What can we do without her, I want her back. :cry_sad:

Whover did this to my mum will die :skull: Why,Why,Why dad

I can't believe we were wrong about Susan, she seemed so shifty and I thought we had taken good advice in voting for her. :sad:

They killed Mrs. Jackson with a sword??? *huh* I'm so sorry, Mary. :cry_sad:

Did they try to kill Mr. Right, too??? :oh:

Is that possible? Why would they get to kill two people in a night? Something doesn't seem right here.

Anyone want farm fresh produce? :sweet:

Lois did. Funny timing. Not funny haha, either. :sceptic:

So yes, I'm Rhonda Falzone, a local farmer as most of you know. I hope I can be of some assistance to you all in this struggle, I would hate to see my beloved city come to ruin.

Falzone? :look:

Well, it looks like you've arrived at a bad time, but we do need the help. Do you bring any knowledge or skills with you that might be helpful?

I can't believe we were wrong about Susan, she seemed so shifty and I thought we had taken good advice in voting for her. :sad:

They killed Mrs. Jackson with a sword??? *huh* I'm so sorry, Mary. :cry_sad:

Did they try to kill Mr. Right, too??? :oh:

Is that possible? Why would they get to kill two people in a night? Something doesn't seem right here.

This is very curious, attempting to kill two people in one night? What are we up against?

Damn. We lost two towwnies. I am damn sorry I was wrong about Lois, but, it does mean we know something. The people who didn't vote got her killed at night, meaning the majority were mafia. So, if we aren't careless and rush our conviction, we can still turn this around.

Damn. We lost two towwnies. I am damn sorry I was wrong about Lois, but, it does mean we know something. The people who didn't vote got her killed at night, meaning the majority were mafia. So, if we aren't careless and rush our conviction, we can still turn this around.

Now now, jumping to conclusions can be dangerous, an individual not voting doesn't necessarily mean they wanted her dead, they may have been scared or confused as to who to try and convict. It is a sad loss for our town though. Lets focus on the events from last night, our fair town is in even more danger than I think we first thought.

Now now, jumping to conclusions can be dangerous, an individual not voting doesn't necessarily mean they wanted her dead, they may have been scared or confused as to who to try and convict. It is a sad loss for our town though. Lets focus on the events from last night, our fair town is in even more danger than I think we first thought.

Sorry, but two townies. It's too much in one day!

It's a tragic day for us. Lois, it's really unfortunate that you have met your doom by someone whom wield the sword. The town people will pray for you, and we will avenge you, for sure. Appartently, the only clue we have that among us, there is someone whom is able to kill us at night. Unfortunately, we can't ascertain for sure whom is this mysterious character in terms of its alignment.

Matthew, I don't understand. Is there someone whom is attempting to investigate you? We sure needs someone of your calibre whom is verstaile in law enforcement to help us to nail those scumbags. Is there any other info which happened last night that you can share with us as well?

Welcome Rhonda. As you can see, we are in this terrible struggle between good and evil. Let's hope you are able to aid us in this quest. May god help us all.

Well this sucks. Say, remember when that one person was quick to leap on Striker? They might've been a townie trying to help, but perhaps they saw this attack on brickme as perfect opportunity to attack an older player in this little game... of life. More experienced.

Hmm...

About last night, I'm thinking a vigilante killed Lois, just to be sure of her alliance. And the scummy killer attempted to kill Mr. Lawyer, but he was either protected or hid himself.

About last night, I'm thinking a vigilante killed Lois, just to be sure of her alliance. And the scummy killer attempted to kill Mr. Lawyer, but he was either protected or hid himself.

Good theories. We know now that it was "Legois" who protected him. It could have also been a town investigator, though that's unlikely as then the scum wouldn't have even attempted killing someone.

Dear goodness, this is indeed a sticky situation we are in. Considering both my suspicions proved wrong, so tragically wrong, I really don't want to point any fingers myself today.

My, Lois! :oh: It seems I was right about Susan but wrong about Lois... :look:

I'm not sure what to do today. I distrust out Cheif of Police after the events revolving Susan..

Oh dear me Did'nt we tell you Lois to stay in a group. Oh the foolish girl. It seems like the mafia knew her too, very interesting.

I told you I don't trust the police for doing their job. I mean look at the courthouse break in. I may be eighteen but darn it you police need to step it up. Two townies have been killed int the last 24 hours, this is not good.

Poor susan and Lois :cry_sad:

My, Lois! :oh: It seems I was right about Susan but wrong about Lois... :look:

I'm not sure what to do today. I distrust out Cheif of Police after the events revolving Susan..

Hm.....I hope the Police aren't corrupt. I'm sure they are not.

But I wish some more people had realised that Susan was just a townie desperatly trying to defend herself. But then, I can't talk, I was wrong about poor Lois. I really think we need to take into account who didn't vote in the morning, as there was clearly a lot going on at night, which they were probabley involved in.

That's too bad. Poor Lois :cry_sad:. I really hope her family is coping OK.

Based on what we know from the night, I'm going to agree with Lucy. It appears that there are two killers, a vigilante, and a scum killer. I wonder which was which, though.

Hm.....I hope the Police aren't corrupt. I'm sure they are not.

How can you be sure? You were sure Lois was, but now we see you were wrong.

:cry_sad: Well I know the killer is not my daddy as he would never do anything to mummy. Just last night they said I love you to one and another.

:cry_sad: Well I know the killer is not my daddy as he would never do anything to mummy. Just last night they said I love you to one and another.

This doesn't rule out the fact that he could be the vigilante. It would seem that there are two killers, since Lois was killed, and someone else attempted to break into the courthouse.

That's too bad. Poor Lois :cry_sad:. I really hope her family is coping OK.

Based on what we know from the night, I'm going to agree with Lucy. It appears that there are two killers, a vigilante, and a scum killer. I wonder which was which, though.

How can you be sure? You were sure Lois was, but now we see you were wrong.

It was my opinion, and before you go and have a go at me for being wrong, you were wrong about Susan, when I was one of the only two who defended me. And, I have already said that I was wrong and I regret it.

Sorry, slip of the tongue. I meant to say her, excuse me.

Good theories. We know now that it was "Legois" who protected him. It could have also been a town investigator, though that's unlikely as then the scum wouldn't have even attempted killing someone.

Er... this Legois guy is the bodyguard of the Governor, not the lawyer. And besides, I don't think he could've interfered.

I told you I don't trust the police for doing their job. I mean look at the courthouse break in. I may be eighteen but darn it you police need to step it up. Two townies have been killed int the last 24 hours, this is not good.

It was my opinion, and before you go and have a go at me for being wrong, you were wrong about Susan, when I was one of the only two who defended me. And, I have already said that I was wrong and I regret it.

I didn't 'have a go' at anyone; I was just pointing out the flaws in what you were saying.

If the scum killer killed Lois, that means that the vigilante attempted to kill Mr. Right, in which case either the vigilante is neutral, or Mr. Right is scum.

If the vigilante killed Lois, then Mr. Right is an undeniable townie.

Someone tried to block the man who was going for Mr. Right. If the scum killer killed Lois, then the blocker is on our side. If the vigilante killed Lois, then the blocker is scum.

Oh, No! I was horribly wrong in my assumption that poor Susan was infected mafia!

and now another poor townie is dead, Lois, Thats two too many!

:cry_sad:

I don't know if the Vig was oneof the people who voted for lois, it could have been someone who voted for Susan, and upon realizing his er her falicy tried to vote off the other gall accused in hopes a findin' her guilty. I dunno, sounds likely,

I also think that Matthew Right / Sandy is innocent, otherwise why would he have reported the courthouse break in?.

Someone tried to block the man who was going for Mr. Right. If the scum killer killed Lois, then the blocker is on our side. If the vigilante killed Lois, then the blocker is scum.

Not neccecarily, if the blocker blocked the vig, they could have thought he was Mafia.

Methinks that Mr. Right, in that moment, was seized by the powers that be controllin' this game...of life, and said that so as to give us something to go on.