Oky

Star Wars

Yes but it's not easy. Don't even try it with the Fetts.
The best I have done with the Fetts is within 10 kills of winning, with only 100 people on the playing field total.

Villians are hard, but fun. Two cheats I know are with Boba Fett, in Mos Eisley. :wink:

EDIT: Did I say cheats? I mean't 'glitches.' :grin:

Edited by booger540

Villians are hard, but fun. Two cheats I know are with Boba Fett, in Mos Eisley. :wink:

Please tell. :sweet: If you you use the Fetts Mos Eisley Assault you can do this really funny glitch. What you do is jet up so you float in mid air. There then is a place if you walk into it you will go into an endless fall. Repeat this at least 15 times and you will be the only villain with all of the heroes Han. :laugh: When spawning in as a Fett if it says not enough units keep trying and spawn in as someone else then fly up.

Ewww its all green.

If you haven't played TFU:USE then don't read the spoiler.

So I was bored and ticked off that Australia still doesn't have a release date for USE, so I decided to youtube it, at the end of the Hoth mission Luke joins the dark side and becomes Starkillers apprentice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRIvfo7P5xg

Makes me think that could be what the new star wars game is.

Just to let you all know that Lego star wars : the complete saga is available on steam.

If we're talking about BF2 then here are 3 things i've downloaded for it recently that are really good.

AND FINALLY concept art for the probably cancelled BF4.

http://www.destructoid.com/pour-one-out-fo...rt-147243.phtml

Yeah, I always thought it was pronounced gallon. But how does Wookieepedia know his true name anyway, it's never said in the game.

The book, I think

I don't think its gallon when its en, no it wasn't said in the game, and i think it was said in the books, it has been said several places thats his name.

I don't think its gallon when its en, no it wasn't said in the game, and i think it was said in the books, it has been said several places thats his name.

Oh. I cant believe they'd leave such a major plot detail out of the game :hmpf_bad: . on the subject of name pronounciation (sp) there are several occurances in the english language where things aren't pronounced how they are spelt

The mystery revolving pronunciation probably wont be solved until it's said in the game. It sounds like we differ in how we think it should be said because we are in different regions and more than likely, have different accents. Typically, we Americans are depicted as having a "flat" way of speaking; hence, "gallon".

If your a fan of SW and odd humour have a look at this site, I get.

Ugh 26C, thunder in the vicinity?.

Its like Dagobah out there.

Hot and wet and not in a good way.

Oh my maybe the kids shouldn't read that, its not bad, its actually 23C the USA sites are always off, and yeah here comes a second storm.

http://www.tomscott.com/weather/starwars/

Edited by DarthSion

Thanks DarthSion! It's really quite funny. :laugh: I love when you type non-places into it, it says it's like Alderaan out there. :laugh: BTW nice ANH pixel mash! Are there any more?

Well I typed in where I am Brisbane, that gives Dagobah, I typed in Sydney that gives Tattoine, I typed in Dagobah that gives Alderaan, I typed in Hobart that gives Yavin IV, London UK gives Hoth, Texas gives Naboo, San Fransico gives Endor.

Thanks for that link Sion! :thumbup:

NZ is endorish today. No ewoks around though. :tongue:

Btw, for those who are interested: a behind the scenes video of SW In Concert.

Oh, and did everyone get their Season's Greetings from Lucasfilm? :laugh:

Thanks for that, I really hope it comes to NZ! :wub:

I'd love to go and see it!

:laugh: I loved watching that! I think the battle droids sounded the funniest. :laugh:

CommanderFox

If your a fan of SW and odd humour have a look at this site, I get.

Oh my maybe the kids shouldn't read that, its not bad, its actually 23C the USA sites are always off, and yeah here comes a second storm.

http://www.tomscott.com/weather/starwars/

Haha love it!

Woodbridge, UK

I got Yikes 0°c, Fog?

It's Like Bespin Out There.

Fog, Mist, Cloud. Can't See a thing.

Also Lando Is Going To Betray You

Not 100% accurate for my weather conditions but the temperature seemed about right, brrr!

Edited by Skipper 24